You must login to rate the chapter
The monks chased the lone, desperate man through the temple as he made his way to the sacred place. Traps triggered, but the enhancements the man had bought from the Power Broker made him fast enough to dodge the deadly spikes, walls, and poisoned darts.
He needed to get to it. It was the only way.
"Please!" screamed one of the monks. "You do not understand the consequences of your actions!"
The man knocked him out with one punch. He didn't care about the consequences. He just wanted HER to live again.
Eventually, he came to it. The sacred place.
Lying on an altar in the center of the room was a massive book, one which had the history of the world inside of it. He went up to the book and flipped back a few pages, until he found the event he was looking for.
"Soon, my beloved... Soon, you will live again..."
He wrote in the book, the monks screaming in fear as they ran into the room with him.
"You're too late!" he said, laughing. "Let history be changed!"
A bright flash erupted from the book, knocking the man out.
When he recovered, he found himself alone, the temple unchanged. Worried that nothing had happened, he left the sacred place, heading for the surface.
No traps were triggered, no monks stopped him.
Something was wrong.
He came up to the temple's surface... and screamed when he saw just how drastic the changes to the world were.
"No! NO! THIS IS WRONG!" he screamed. "This isn't what I wanted!"
- He is now the only man in the universe. Superia has become the supreme being, altering time and the genetic makeup of every species so that there are only females everywhere, men no longer needed. (Open)
- The world is ruled by Apocalypse and his Four Horsemen, Death (Joker), War (Doctor Doom), Famine (Superman), and Pestilence (Onslaught). All superheroes and supervillains serve Apocalypse faithfully and loyally... (Open)
- Batman rules the world with fear, having somehow acquired the power of a Cosmic Cube and gone mad. His Rogues Gallery, all with powerful superhuman abilities now, serve as his generals and inquisitors... (Open)
- Superheroes and Supervillains, powered and otherwise, have taken over the world after turning on humanity... (Open)
- Phoenix lives again, but she had destoryed and enslaved the world (Open)
- The Exemplars each now rule an eighth of the Earth, with the superheroes and supervillains of each area their loyal servants (Open)
- Spider-Man has become an insane god, possessed by the Serpent Crown. Most women are now his breeder slaves, most men his brainwashed warriors... (Open)
- The universe is now a part of Hell. Men are corrupted into demons, while women are kept in rape/breeding pits... (Open)
- The Red Skull has rewritten history, and the Nazis dominate the globe. All superheroes and supervillains, save for a small, outnumbered band of rebels led by Captain America, serve the Reich willingly... (Open)
Or add your own
January - 12/20/2014 2:59 AM
I love this Medieval Madness line. Might think of trying to add on to it, but I've never posted an episode on this site...
gothamalleyviper - 12/18/2014 10:05 PM
ES, look for a doctor in the fish
ESchorcho - 12/18/2014 10:00 PM
GAV, I loved the chapter. I did like the Diana/Lois interaction. Still can't believe I did that. What is going to happen in the ceremony? Want to continue this in the message board?
gothamalleyviper - 12/18/2014 9:34 PM
I am wondering if the same people are posting twisted Disney Princess stories here
gothamalleyviper - 12/18/2014 9:31 PM
@ ES, I did incorporate it, I hope you like where I took the rest of the cast throw the morning.
ESchorcho - 12/18/2014 9:16 PM
gothamalleyviper, I messed up on my Lois Human Sacrifice chapter in Rubber Queen. It should have come after your Human Sacrifice chapter. Can't believe I did that.
colleem - 12/18/2014 11:25 AM
Susan´s dream is online. I will try to write Tony´s dream until Saturday. If someone want to write with CC and me in this Story just tell it :) We are talking about Email for better planing
gothamalleyviper - 12/17/2014 8:42 PM
I am about half way throw the chapter for Rubberqueen, and plotted out the "Wedding Chapter", but I keep getting interupted by my life AFK. I kind of want the Warhamer can from 63 Joker and go play "Whack-a-Joe"
colleem - 12/17/2014 2:14 PM
Oprimus... dont you think that it is a bit... unfair to post empty chapters?
ESchorcho - 12/17/2014 7:34 AM
gothamalleyviper, do you need any help with Rubber Queen? Let me know. If you want to start a discussion in the Message Board I would be willing to talk.
You must be a member to post to the wall