You must login to rate the chapter
The monks chased the lone, desperate man through the temple as he made his way to the sacred place. Traps triggered, but the enhancements the man had bought from the Power Broker made him fast enough to dodge the deadly spikes, walls, and poisoned darts.
He needed to get to it. It was the only way.
"Please!" screamed one of the monks. "You do not understand the consequences of your actions!"
The man knocked him out with one punch. He didn't care about the consequences. He just wanted HER to live again.
Eventually, he came to it. The sacred place.
Lying on an altar in the center of the room was a massive book, one which had the history of the world inside of it. He went up to the book and flipped back a few pages, until he found the event he was looking for.
"Soon, my beloved... Soon, you will live again..."
He wrote in the book, the monks screaming in fear as they ran into the room with him.
"You're too late!" he said, laughing. "Let history be changed!"
A bright flash erupted from the book, knocking the man out.
When he recovered, he found himself alone, the temple unchanged. Worried that nothing had happened, he left the sacred place, heading for the surface.
No traps were triggered, no monks stopped him.
Something was wrong.
He came up to the temple's surface... and screamed when he saw just how drastic the changes to the world were.
"No! NO! THIS IS WRONG!" he screamed. "This isn't what I wanted!"
- He is now the only man in the universe. Superia has become the supreme being, altering time and the genetic makeup of every species so that there are only females everywhere, men no longer needed. (Open)
- The world is ruled by Apocalypse and his Four Horsemen, Death (Joker), War (Doctor Doom), Famine (Superman), and Pestilence (Onslaught). All superheroes and supervillains serve Apocalypse faithfully and loyally... (Open)
- Batman rules the world with fear, having somehow acquired the power of a Cosmic Cube and gone mad. His Rogues Gallery, all with powerful superhuman abilities now, serve as his generals and inquisitors... (Open)
- Superheroes and Supervillains, powered and otherwise, have taken over the world after turning on humanity... (Open)
- Phoenix lives again, but she had destoryed and enslaved the world (Open)
- The Exemplars each now rule an eighth of the Earth, with the superheroes and supervillains of each area their loyal servants (Open)
- Spider-Man has become an insane god, possessed by the Serpent Crown. Most women are now his breeder slaves, most men his brainwashed warriors... (Open)
- The universe is now a part of Hell. Men are corrupted into demons, while women are kept in rape/breeding pits... (Open)
- The Red Skull has rewritten history, and the Nazis dominate the globe. All superheroes and supervillains, save for a small, outnumbered band of rebels led by Captain America, serve the Reich willingly... (Open)
Or add your own
gothamalleyviper - 5/26/2015 10:51 AM
EScorcho, to the message boarder!
ESchorcho - 5/26/2015 7:57 AM
GAV, if Viki Vale is a TV news reporter or on-air personality then I think that could definitely work. Get print journalism w/Lois & TV w/ Viki.
Sailor Mercury - 5/25/2015 5:06 PM
Anyone want to help with "Infinity Gem Madness"?
gothamalleyviper - 5/24/2015 10:11 PM
ES, Had a stray thought about Rubber Queen... Has anyone gotten to Viki Vale or other news types yet?
Sailor Mercury - 5/22/2015 12:41 PM
Working on a new Infinity Gem Madness chapter. is a bit long so it might be a few hours.
gothamalleyviper - 5/21/2015 10:22 AM
Are there any requests for me to work on? If not I am just going hog wild.
gothamalleyviper - 5/20/2015 3:42 PM
I am holding on Rubber Queen until you post a chapter ES.
ESchorcho - 5/20/2015 3:28 PM
gothamalleyviper, do you want the next Rubber Queen chapter or should I take it?
Sailor Mercury - 5/20/2015 3:22 PM
Love the Frozen referance!
gothamalleyviper - 5/20/2015 2:33 PM
More madness, please send feed back or join in.
You must be a member to post to the wall