You must login to rate the chapter
The monks chased the lone, desperate man through the temple as he made his way to the sacred place. Traps triggered, but the enhancements the man had bought from the Power Broker made him fast enough to dodge the deadly spikes, walls, and poisoned darts.
He needed to get to it. It was the only way.
"Please!" screamed one of the monks. "You do not understand the consequences of your actions!"
The man knocked him out with one punch. He didn't care about the consequences. He just wanted HER to live again.
Eventually, he came to it. The sacred place.
Lying on an altar in the center of the room was a massive book, one which had the history of the world inside of it. He went up to the book and flipped back a few pages, until he found the event he was looking for.
"Soon, my beloved... Soon, you will live again..."
He wrote in the book, the monks screaming in fear as they ran into the room with him.
"You're too late!" he said, laughing. "Let history be changed!"
A bright flash erupted from the book, knocking the man out.
When he recovered, he found himself alone, the temple unchanged. Worried that nothing had happened, he left the sacred place, heading for the surface.
No traps were triggered, no monks stopped him.
Something was wrong.
He came up to the temple's surface... and screamed when he saw just how drastic the changes to the world were.
"No! NO! THIS IS WRONG!" he screamed. "This isn't what I wanted!"
- He is now the only man in the universe. Superia has become the supreme being, altering time and the genetic makeup of every species so that there are only females everywhere, men no longer needed. (Open)
- The world is ruled by Apocalypse and his Four Horsemen, Death (Joker), War (Doctor Doom), Famine (Superman), and Pestilence (Onslaught). All superheroes and supervillains serve Apocalypse faithfully and loyally... (Open)
- Batman rules the world with fear, having somehow acquired the power of a Cosmic Cube and gone mad. His Rogues Gallery, all with powerful superhuman abilities now, serve as his generals and inquisitors... (Open)
- Superheroes and Supervillains, powered and otherwise, have taken over the world after turning on humanity... (Open)
- Phoenix lives again, but she had destoryed and enslaved the world (Open)
- The Exemplars each now rule an eighth of the Earth, with the superheroes and supervillains of each area their loyal servants (Open)
- Spider-Man has become an insane god, possessed by the Serpent Crown. Most women are now his breeder slaves, most men his brainwashed warriors... (Open)
- The universe is now a part of Hell. Men are corrupted into demons, while women are kept in rape/breeding pits... (Open)
- The Red Skull has rewritten history, and the Nazis dominate the globe. All superheroes and supervillains, save for a small, outnumbered band of rebels led by Captain America, serve the Reich willingly... (Open)
Or add your own
wfx - 8/26/2015 9:18 PM
First off, thanks LesLes. High praise from you. Viper, I actually have no idea what might happen to Babs (I at least have ideas for the others), so more than feel free to run with whatever you have. I'll be glad to see it.
gothamalleyviper - 8/26/2015 5:09 PM
So Wonder Woman with a Flip, I had an idea for Barbara (no latex involved) and I just saw a Halloween costume at the store that has me rethinking it. So Pink Bat or Black Cop?
ESchorcho - 8/25/2015 10:30 AM
Great Rubber Queen chapter, GAV!
Dark Z - 8/25/2015 6:37 AM
Awesome chapters, especially the reign of the rubber queen
gothamalleyviper - 8/24/2015 5:20 PM
A bunch of posts, please share thoughts and feedback
ESchorcho - 8/23/2015 4:57 PM
GAV, please do!
gothamalleyviper - 8/23/2015 11:35 AM
ES Mind if I take another Rubber Queen? I am stuck at a desk all day.
LesLes - 8/19/2015 3:48 PM
@wfx love your writing as always.
gothamalleyviper - 8/17/2015 4:15 PM
It is open on my desktop right meow. Had some people I had to fix this weekend.
ESchorcho - 8/17/2015 7:37 AM
Looking forward to the new Rubber Queen chapter, gothamalleyviper!
You must be a member to post to the wall