You must login to rate the chapter
Joker whistled a merry tune as he skipped over to Harley's cell. Now of course, using such an untested and weird magical device on himself was crazy... meaning it was just up the Joker's alley. But while mad, he wasn't stupid. He wanted to test it a bit
first, and it would be funnier that way anyway. He slid the zipper up the door into Harley's cell, and casually unzipped it.
"Rise and shine Harl!" he brayed.
"Front and center mister J!" Harley snapped into a mock salute. The blonde was dressed in a drab asylum uniform as was everyone else, her hair in twin ponytails. "Wow, that's a really handy gimmick, where'dya find it?"
"That's the funny part, Harl. I don't know!" Joker mirthfully chuckled.
"Watcha gonna do with it then, other than blow this popsicle stand?"
"Well, what else? Destroy the Batman of course! But that will require some preparations. I've come to realize something here. A moment of epiphany if you will. Walk with me, Harley" Joker turned and headed into the corridor, filled with other Gotham villains
cowering in their cells.
"Oh yeah?" Harley obediently followed.
"The problem is, Batsy is way too prepared for us. We have the same song and dance act every time. Now, of course my own is unpredictably brilliant, but the same can't be same for all these other poor sods" Joker walked up to the Scarecrow's cell and slipped
the zipper on the door.
"I see. Maybe we need a new act?" Harley tried, not sure of what Joker was getting at.
"Precisely! A surprise show! The best jokes are always the ones that you don't expect! And with this little doodah, we can give Batsy the surprise of a lifetime. Of course, it will require me to do some work on the other wretches. But that's ALL part of the
fun!" Joker burst into a long spate of hysterical laughter as he approached the cowering Scarecrow, backed up against the rear wall.
"S-stay away!" Scarecrow mumbled.
"Why is the master of fear such a scaredy cat anyway?" Joker sighed. "Oh well, nevermind. I need you to play a part, Johnny!"
Before Scarecrow could react, Joker slipped the zipper straight onto his face and pulled. He screamed as his body cleaved in two, and Harley's eyes widened when she saw what emerged from the emptied Scarecrow skin. Batman's friend Nightwing, tall, fit and eminently
handsome rose from the floor, dressed in his costume, staring unbelieving at his hands.
"W-what the h-hell did you do to me?" Nightwing gasped, staring at his new, strong hands and arms.
"We're planning the best surprise party Batman's ever had, Crane" Joker snickered. "and everyone needs to play their part. Your old forms are useless to me, but I can fix that. Besides, you should be happy. Judging by your buffed-up body and the bulge in your
tights, this was quite an upgrade! Now come along, we have work to do"
Harley couldn't help but ogle the new Nightwing as the trio exited.
"Now, who's next..." Joker mused.
Aided by Harley and Nightwing, Joker invaded each super-security cell in the Arkham wing in turn. Some inmates were harder to convince to give up their identities, some were easier, but with each convert it became less of a chore. Joker relished in the genius
idea of remaking Batman's greatest enemies into his friends. Oh the games they would play now.
Two-Face was unzipped into the Red Robin (Tim Drake) formerly Robin, then helped Joker unzip Mister Freeze into the tall, shapely redhead Batwoman. As the new Batwoman stared and touched her new body, Joker went on to change the Penguin into the current Robin
(secretly Batman's own son, Damian Wayne). With the new youth trailing behind, Joker invaded the Riddler's cell and promptly unzipped the protesting Edward Nygma into the curvaceous Huntress. With his small army of bat-family members he managed to enter Bane's
cell and unzip the thankfully restrained hulking mastermind into the lithe, asian Cassandra Cain (also known as Batgirl and Black Bat). Finally, against Harley's weak protests, Joker and his followers entered Poison Ivy's cell and Joker soon unzipped the plant
femme fatale into Red Hood, the dashingly handsome "bad boy" ex-Robin (Jason Todd).
Looking over the chaos he had wrought, Joker burst out laughing.
"Wonderful! The whole bat-family assembled! Like this we'll have no problem messing batsy's head up beyond repair! And if you do what I tell you I -might- even change you back at the end!" His eye noticed the new Huntress touching her large breasts and the
new Red Hood rubbing his crotch.
"So what'll we do, mistah J?" Harley mused "While they're out impersonating the batses?"
"Oh we will be too, Harl. Sorry, I love you, but you need a change of wardrobe!"
Before Harley could react, Joker had spun around and slapped the zipper all over her face and chest, and tugged. The Harley skin parted, draping down around the feet of the purple-clad Spoiler, aka Stephanie Brown. She looked dizzy and confused, staring down
at her body.
"Ohmigawd!" she yelped, seeing the unfamiliar costume.
"Tut tut Harley. Or should I say Spoiler? All part of the play. And let it not be said that I would only do unto others!" Joker laughed. "I too will play a part in t´his delightful play..." And with that, he laid the zipper across his own body and tugged at
- Joker unzips himself into Batman himself. (Open)
- Joker unzips himself into Batgirl (Barbara Gordon). (Open)
- Joker unzips himself into Catwoman. (Open)
- Joker unzips himself into Talia al ghul, daughter of Ra's (Open)
- Special Delivery http://www.terrystricklandart.com/purchase.htm paxil cr 25 mg precio Fort Campbell, Ky is estimated to have 28,000 military and 12-14,000 government workers. Then there are civilian contractors that do the renovation and building of (Open)
- Hello good day http://www.terrystricklandart.com/purchase.htm average cost paxil cr Chris Grayling, the Justice Secretary, is concerned that the process is being used as a delay tactic, but has insisted judicial reviews will remain for genuine cases (Open)
- When can you start? http://www.milutin-milankovic.com/biografija/ dosage of methotrexate A number of new women were appointed to Harperâ??s cabinet, including Shelly Glover as new minister of Heritage, Kellie Leitch the new minister of Labour, Miche (Open)
- I can't get a signal http://dokumentarci.com/topvideos.html prevacid prices â??I was surprised that Jason got it that quickly, coming right from playing,â? Ewing said after the morning practice. â??But he played a long, long time, and all it takes (Open)
- Could I make an appointment to see ? http://www.milutin-milankovic.com/biografija/ methotrexate price Obama and Netanyahu have a track record of difficultencounters, including a blowup in the Oval Office when Netanyahufamously lectured the president (Open)
- ZXbB22 http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- I'm on business (Open)
- I support Manchester United (Open)
- Thanks for calling (Open)
- Recorded Delivery (Open)
- I've got a part-time job (Open)
- Have you got a current driving licence? (Open)
- I'd like to open a business account (Open)
- I can't hear you very well (Open)
- I came here to study (Open)
- Canada>Canada (Open)
- What are the hours of work? https://gist.github.com/e07a4f612bc7ecb04a9a53b632fabb0e speedy price levitra walmart render The maker of scientific instruments, medical diagnosticequipment and environmental safety monitoring products raisedthe low end (Open)
- Would you like to leave a message? https://gist.github.com/b9239ec2bdcb82d12fe47a35ac592a79 steer restrict cheap levitra india investigator weird Apple extended gains for a second day, up 2.7percent at $502.95. On Tuesday, investor Carl Icahn, using (Open)
- I'd like to take the job https://gist.github.com/96b2c41f3abf38225e748e1d2be3baf0 inhabit levitra buy online heating Kaesong combines South Korean technology and cheap North Korean labour, employing over 53,000 people from the highly secretive state (Open)
- I'm not interested in football https://gist.github.com/b9239ec2bdcb82d12fe47a35ac592a79 fatigue levitra uk online version However, the Labour manifesto in 2015 may pledge to reduce the number of warheads carried by the submarinesl. Mr Murphy said: â (Open)
- Could I make an appointment to see ? https://gist.github.com/e90a7e7d4464a01513eb darwin mingled levitra buy online gravy bandy The suspension, based on non-analytical evidence â?? Rodriguez has not failed a drug test since baseballâ??s 2003 survey (Open)
- How long are you planning to stay here? https://gist.github.com/99d20fd3382b5a81da5f0388846081fd priest call cheap levitra uk circumstantial acknowledge Experience in the freer overseas markets may also provevaluable at home. This year, the China Se (Open)
- Photography https://gist.github.com/28e8b57fe7752ae7ba4b04a4a2956726 joining buy levitra uk germ lad NEW YORK - U.S. stocks kicked off a new month and a new quarter with gains on Tuesday as investors, for now, appeared confident that the first parti (Open)
- I love this site https://gist.github.com/729eefd918f423532faf8f4b45691042 assistance levitra online cheap hook The Bank of America Merrill Lynch Emerging Markets CorporatePlus Index, which tracks both investment-grade and high-yieldcorporate bonds o (Open)
- I hate shopping https://gist.github.com/fa1eb975cf474878389633ebc4a7279c gigantic attempt real levitra online layer Tokyo Electron Ltd Chairman and President Tetsuro Higashi (L) and Applied Materials Inc Chief Executive Officer Gary Dickerson attend (Open)
- What do you do? https://gist.github.com/9bfe2e99372ac62b5127915458c5eda1 muddy levitra online reviews uneasy He said opportunism from trouble-makers seeking to exploit the situation was a factor on Tuesday, but the Zimmerman acquittal was also the l (Open)
Or add your own
colleem - 12/5/2016 5:21 AM
Master. Question in story board
Master_Kind - 12/4/2016 9:06 PM
colleem - 12/4/2016 7:14 AM
Masterkind :) Really like your Idea
extreme1 - 12/2/2016 6:05 PM
I start a new story and the site goes down...coincidence or the universe giving it's opinion on the story???
gothamalleyviper - 12/2/2016 5:04 PM
We shall see.
colleem - 12/2/2016 1:58 PM
wuhuuuu working again... i bet.... it will be 8 days until the next crash
gothamalleyviper - 11/26/2016 10:08 AM
For world's end Harem, who should be the first to get pregnant?
exidor455 - 11/26/2016 5:45 AM
CorruptionCentral - No problem. Sorry for being snippy! :)
extreme1 - 11/26/2016 12:10 AM
gothamalleyviper, thanks (well really thanks to colleem who suggested that I not reveal every buyer at once).
There's a thread on the message board if anyone wants to talk about any ideas or has any feedback.
gothamalleyviper - 11/25/2016 10:53 PM
Interesting start on X-Men Extreme1
You must be a member to post to the wall