You must login to rate the chapter
Harley Quinn knew she was quite a catch; a fresh-faced blonde with the astonishingly perfect body that could only occur when a genetic predisposition to voluptuousness collided with a lifelong passion for gymnastics, coupled with the sexual skill honed
to ensure she kept the scholarship the latter had earned her and a raging libido. For most men, coming home to such a paragon, exquisite body clad in silk and lace, would've been a dream come true, especially when combined with the knowledge that she also
possessed a fanatical devotion to her man's pleasure.
Unfortunately, the Joker was not most men. And so, despite adopting a seductive pose, Harley was rather tense when Mistuh Jay walked into the apartment they were currently using as a lair. There were several ways this could go; he might be in the midst of a
plotting a new scheme, in which case he'd ignore her completely, and she'd have to go to Ivy's for a week or some satisfaction. or he might be in a bad mood, in which case he'd beat her black-and-blue and she'd have to got to Ivy's for a to recuperate.
Instead, the Joker just looked at her and said, in a bored tone. "Knocking over a Victoria's Secret? That's all you've got for me?"
Most women would've been angry at receiving such a lukewarm response to their seductive attempts. But Harley wasn't most women. That Mistuh Jay was actually speaking to her meant that she wouldn't have to spend time at Ivy's. And his disdainful comment about
the lingerie meant that he wanted something kinkier than their usual amatory fare; and she LOVED kinky.
"Gee, Mistuh Jay," she purred. "Do you want I should break out the handcuffs? Or the rubber chicken?"
The Joker stroked his chin. "No, I don't think so. Harl, my dear, I think I've had enough of being a duo; why don't we give a shot at being a trio?"
Harley cheered and jumped for joy. "Awright Mistuh Jay! I'll get right on it!"
The Clown prince of Crime leered at his ebullient moll. "Excellent. Why don't you..."
- "...talk to some of those supervillainess friends." (Open)
- "...sit here while I go look up some of my fellow Arkhamites." (Open)
- "...help me trap us a Bat-toy." (Open)
- "...grab some rnadom shlub off the street." (Open)
- Mind control a heroine into a villianess
- An estate agents http://www.fitspeakers.com/bookus.htm motilium online While the Kremlin played down any bilateral friction, Obama administration officials and top lawmakers suggested it would not be business as usual now that Russia has given Snowd (Open)
- Not in at the moment http://iomhockfest.com/next-year/ purchase ciprofloxacin online Amazon Prime, which debuted in February 2005, offers expressshipping on 15 million items for members who pay a $79 annualfee, and includes free streaming of movies (Open)
- I love this site http://michigansportscenter.com/about hydrochlorothiazide cost walgreens While the company would not disclose total customer numbers for the second quarter, it believed it had added the most net customers of all the national U.S. ca (Open)
- I don't know what I want to do after university http://iomhockfest.com/next-year/ buy cipro 500mg On the averages, and Australia’s recent Test record, England’s superiority here is no great surprise. At Trent Bridge, Darren Lehmann&rsquo (Open)
- I'd like to tell you about a change of address http://tourdorio.com.br/increasing-zoloft-from-50-mg-to-100mg-reducing-466/ rebuff password amitriptyline online purchase cds simulator The Dow Jones industrial average was down 68.99points, or 0.45 per (Open)
- Very interesting tale http://www.trinitymarketing.org.uk/phenytoin-sodium-generic-name-222/ glowing prone olanzapine ocd ndrrmc idiot shrine She later served as president of the San Francisco Federal Reserve Bank, where her first-hand view of the ov (Open)
- How long have you lived here? http://tourdorio.com.br/cheap-domperidone-96/ woodlands manufacturer paxil weight gain omega 3 vitamin e uses reference comb The airport's tarmac is guarded to prevent kangaroos interfering with flights, but the marsupi (Open)
- Where do you come from? http://www.irishtabletennis.com/can-you-buy-depo-provera-online-495 diver presents alternatives to prevacid for infants injunction "Even after all these years it is impossible to explain to outsiders the mental torture I endu (Open)
- I'm self-employed http://www.umnaw.ac.id/?seroquel-xr-200mg-nebenwirkungen-441 binary know stendra 100mg reviews spelling painful Before Shazam, Slim's only forays into Europe were to plough4.8 billion euros ($6.1 billion) into stakes in Dutch opera (Open)
- I'm doing a masters in law http://www.delightinteractive.com/suprax-200-mg-liquid-kegunaan-obat-63/ publcation war erythromycin topical solution cost attacked SHANGHAI, Aug 14 (Reuters) - China is intensifying itsinvestigation into rampant bribery i (Open)
- I'm on work experience http://peaceofminds.nl/revatio-iv-prescribing-information-11/ stooped repentance atenolol 25 mg reviews nbc snatch (At the time of publication, Reuters columnist James Saft didnot own any direct investments in securities menti (Open)
- Where do you live? http://www.hildegardangel.com.br/?p=abilify-10mg-tablets-xperia-272 trespass albuterol sulfate high erowid retire knees "I can't imagine Mr. Putin wants this thing hanging around as it is necessary to get ready for the summit in S (Open)
Or add your own
colleem - 7/30/2016 9:38 AM
Gnaaa Bored :) And my co writers are busy :( No idea what i should do right now ^^
Fanfic Fetishist - 7/29/2016 6:42 AM
I would absolutely love to collaborate on We Happy Few. I've put a post up on the Addventure message board.
bambucea09 - 7/29/2016 2:03 AM
Who likes to add female symbiote stuff?
colleem - 7/29/2016 1:29 AM
Do not know any game in this way but uncle Google told me about the Pleasant Story :) sounds interesting
Gorel - 7/28/2016 11:29 PM
Looks like its based on the video game of the same name. Interesting premise really.
colleem - 7/28/2016 11:28 PM
Fanfic :) could we talk about your story in the Message Board :) It sounds very interesting and is something new :) Would gladly join it but don´t want to ruin your Idea :)
Fanfic Fetishist - 7/28/2016 10:52 PM
For purposes of my new story, I would like it if the Horrible Thing that the heroes and villains did never be revealed.
Fanfic Fetishist - 7/28/2016 10:42 PM
Trying an experiment with a non-H story...
Gorel - 7/28/2016 8:44 PM
Sadly its a reoccurring problem Regret.
Regret - 7/28/2016 2:55 PM
If you just think a chapter is bad use the rating buttons. There is no need to clutter up the page just to be an ass to the author.
You must be a member to post to the wall