You must login to rate the chapter
The problem, Santa Claus thought, is that a lot of the heroes out there were just far too tense. They needed to get laid. Certainly, ol' Santa Claus enjoyed a good romp now and then. (Ah, Mrs. Claus. She hadn't lost a step after centuries.) Contrary
to popular belief, he actually worked the full year. He and his elves had to keep up with toy trends (civil war among the elves nearly broke out when video games were invented), with the ever-changing wants and needs of every boy and girl in the world, as
well as monitoring their behavior throughout the year to see if they'd make the 'nice' or 'naughty' lists this year.
And on top of that, because of who he was, he had to monitor SEVERAL realities. Additional complications, always complications.
No, this time he'd take the initiative. He'd deliver some delightfully naughty presents to some heroes he knew needed stress relief. Sometimes it would be a villainess brainwashed into a sexy pet. Sometimes it would be something to help enhance the relationship
of a couple already together, a way of experimentation. Sometimes it would be an arranged encounter for a consequences-free one night's stand, something to help both hero and heroine relax. Sometimes it would be a device that would make an entire Rogues
Gallery decide to behave themselves and just relax at home/lair this Christmas.
Sometimes all of the above.
After all, he was Santa Claus. He lived to give gifts.
- Batman awakes in the Batcave after a long night of crime fighting to find a perplexed Catwoman and several other pleasant surprises... (Open)
- Spider-Man arrives home from patrol to find Mary-Jane crawling on the ceiling, giggling happily, and several other pleasant surprises as well... (Open)
- Superman gets a happy surprise when Lois Lane FLIES up to the Watchtower under her own power, telling him about the nice surprises Santa left... (Open)
- Punisher meets up with the Huntress, the two hitting it off despite their personal differences...
- Ben Tennyson meets up with Gwen, who has something interesting to show him that Santa left for him...
- Goliath of the Manhattan gargoyle clan wakes up to two surprises: Elisa can now change into a gargoyle at will and Demona is now a humble, obedient, sexpet...
- Xander Harris wakes up on Christmas morning only to discover a giggling and buxom redhead and blonde under his tree...
- The Zeta Projects Ro wakes up to find Zee is now a smoken hot fembot with the hots for her (Open)
- Jack Darby, ally of the Autobots, finds three things the next morning. 1.) Miko is more affectionate. 2.) Arcee is now 'fully compatable' intimately and the Bots don't seem to care. 3.) His mother is now much more affectionate...
- (Generator Rex) Rex awakens to find himself in a strange bed, goes searching only to find a number of sexy surprises (Open)
- Jeff 'Joker' Moreau, pilot of the Normandy, wakes up to find that not only is he cured of his brittle-bone disease, he has several sexyfied women out to jump his bones...
- The Doctor deals with his presents from Santa...
- Luffy wakes up to find something is different with his Nakama... (Open)
- Ichigo wakes up to find some 'interesting' presents... (Open)
- Naruto finds some 'unique' presents under his Christmas Tree... (Open)
- WuSVPk http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
Or add your own
CorruptionCentral - 8/28/2016 3:26 AM
To bambucea09: what are you looking for in a story? If you're more specific you might find someone to write stories with. If you need more room to explain, then put in in the message board. Good luck.
bambucea09 - 8/28/2016 1:42 AM
The all stories Are right now posted are just boring or not my type. I can't find a story to enjoy here...
Solarsearcher - 8/27/2016 3:40 PM
Never mind. I got it.
colleem - 8/27/2016 2:53 PM
Mine had no Problems this time. Sorry that i cant help you
Solarsearcher - 8/27/2016 2:50 PM
Has anybody had any trouble uploading any chapters recently? I am unable to put mine up.
colleem - 8/27/2016 1:41 PM
Nice Chapter Misgotten2 :)
C.King - 8/26/2016 3:49 PM
Maybe start with a Scooby doo idea which branches off to werewolves. With another for ghosts, vampires and the rest. Or other ideas like the Hypno Ghost Clown.
gothamalleyviper - 8/26/2016 3:24 PM
Question in the messeage board I hope to get feed back.
gothamalleyviper - 8/26/2016 8:46 AM
Should I go a head with a bad idea?
Gorel - 8/25/2016 6:57 PM
I remember a cartoon movie where Shaggy became a werewolf... The puns were awful! Puns everywhere!
You must be a member to post to the wall