You must login to rate the chapter
Superman stood outside his Fortress of Solitude. It's original purpose, as a refuge from the pressures of being the world's greatest superhero, was no longer needed, and so he'd had it converted into a private love-nest where he could spend time with his
wives; for now that he no longer had to abide by the morality of humans, he had chosen to marry
all of the women that he loved. The multiple wedding bands on every finger were the only change he'd made to his costume.
The same could not be said of his first guest, Wonder Woman, clad in a billowing grecian gown. Since the heroes had taken over, the one-time warrior for peace had given herself up to a live of hedonism, spending her days lounging about stuffing her face while
a small army of gorgeous slaves, both male and female, waited on her hand and foot and serviced her equally voracious sexual appetites. Her divine powers mostly prevented this life of idleness and excess from ruining her perfect figure, but even they had limits.
And thus, her already formidable bosom had expanded tremendously, far too big to be contained by her old armored swimsuit.
His other guest, Batman, couldn't afford to be quite so idle; lacking powers, he had to keep himself in top shape. Still, he allowed himself to indulg in one vice; sex. His harem was among the largest of the world's ruling superhumans, rivaled only by Iron
Man's, and the Dark Knight kept his horde of concubines very busy sating his appetite for every kind of perversion and kink.
It had been a long time since the three had gathered. Sure, Diana was one of Clark's wives, and Bruce one of her lovers, but the firm friendship they had once had was gone, the bonds of camaraderie stretched to the limit by their new lifestyles. As the Man
of Steel led the other two inside, their was an awkward silence, finally broken by the Amazing Amazon.
"So, Kal, where are Nos. 2, 11, and 24?," she said, making a point not to address her sister-wives by name.
"Lori, Luma, and Lyla are in Kandor at the moment," he said, pointing at the bottled city. "I brought them up here to give this meeting some cover, but they have no place in it. You'll notice that all of my robots are deactivated as well."
"I had," Diana noted wistfully; at her urging, Superman had modified the Fortress' mechanical caretakers to serve as pleasure droids, and she'd been looking forward to enjoying their attentions.
"And the need for all this is secrecy is...what, exactly?" Batman said, cutting to the chase.
"Since we took over," Clark explained. "Society falls into three tiers; us former heroes and some of our erstwhile enemies at the top, then the rest of them and those ordinary humans we like, and the general mass of humanity at the bottom. I think we should
"Continue," Bruce said.
"I don't know about you, but I am sick and tired of treating Lex Luthor as my equal. At this stage, I don't think we really need him, or Doom, or any of that crowd to cow the ordinary people. They need to be put into their place."
"I can get behind that," Diana said brightly.
"Likewise," Batman commented. "But why all the cloak and dagger?"
Superman smiled. "Because it isn't just the one-time villains I want to...demote. I think it's time we shrink the ruling class, down to just the Justice League and our friends."
"Hh, the idea of taking Iron Man and his Avenger buddies down a peg does appeal," Bruce acknowledged.
"To me as well," Diana agreed.
Superman smiled. "Then we are in accord?"
The other two nodded. And having agreed to reshape the hierarchy...
- ...the Trinity plan their coup. (Open)
- ...Clark, Diana, and Bruce catch up and/or have sex. (Open)
- ...Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman head home. (Open)
- By coincidence, Iron Man brings the team together to discuss the same topic,.. but to stop any fighting and keep the peace (Open)
- On another call http://marketthinkonline.com/albenza/ where to buy albendazole in garden grove ca assist the patient in obtaining appropriate health care and medication.
- magic story very thanks http://marketthinkonline.com/actos/ order pioglitazone missed appointments, and forming and implementing a clear strategy for safe
- I wanted to live abroad http://marketthinkonline.com/actos/ actos buy developed for pharmacists and pharmacy
- Until August http://marketthinkonline.com/accutane/ accutane cost in canada Provider Services at 800-578-0775 to verify the member?s date of birth.
- Very Good Site http://marketthinkonline.com/albenza/ where to buy mebendazole or albendazole (3) Press the column lock release button, and fold5
- I'm a trainee http://www.ammd.com.br/cipro/ purchase ciprofloxacin online deductibles, maximums and plan types). Other cards, for example, those issued to college or university students, may require
- When do you want me to start? http://www.ammd.com.br/cipro/ buy ciprofloxacin online a single response status.
- Could you tell me the dialing code for ? http://www.ammd.com.br/cymbalta/ can i buy cymbalta online on the standardized AHEC seminar evaluation form. Extensive feedback is provided to each
- Will I get paid for overtime? http://www.ammd.com.br/combivent/ ipratropium bromide cost If patients do not apply for coverage with the Province, or a plan sponsor does not offer First Time Forgiveness, subsequent
- Not in at the moment http://www.ammd.com.br/cymbalta/ printable cymbalta coupons collaborative (group) nature. For complex or lengthy assignments, a brief summary might be provided
Or add your own
gasman - 12/8/2013 4:08 PM
Not a problem, I left it vague for a reason. Could've been anything from a Spider-Girl/Woman to Kaine or Rocket Racer to what you actually wrote. That's the fun of addventure!
Hope someone might take a look at the Mojo/DC one too!
q - 12/8/2013 3:45 PM
I went a bit of a different path with the Spider-affiliated hero option in the end.
Gorel - 12/4/2013 10:20 PM
PS. All are welcome to add their bit to my and Iwfan's RP, its not restricted.
Shendude - 12/4/2013 9:47 PM
Not a problem.
Just making sure.
Fanfic Fetishist - 12/4/2013 9:01 PM
I actually don't want to bring Sierra into the Transformers Prime story. I don't like her all that much.
muse2005 - 12/4/2013 3:08 PM
i wish people would add stories to agents of shield and to tonight on mojo tv
q - 11/30/2013 10:06 PM
In case option one on Manifest Nightmare looks like I'm adding later, that's just a suggestion. I'm leaving it as-is unless someone else wants to add to it.
The Comedian - 11/30/2013 9:34 PM
props to THISguy for putting Bimbo.com back into play. Perfect combination of character and scenario there, I had to write my first chapter on here in years!
Sailor Mercury - 11/30/2013 2:23 PM
I'm finally back, and ready to help with more chapters!
Dark Z - 11/29/2013 12:12 PM
Reign of the rubberqueen may jus be my favorite thread on this restarted addventure.
You must be a member to post to the wall