You must login to rate the chapter
"I'm just sayin' Red, they'd make such a cute couple!" Harley sighed through the wall in her cell to her cellmate Poison Ivy in Ravencroft Asylum.
"Harl, let's put aside the fact that Two-Face only has two personalities and Typhoid Mary has THREE for a moment - she tries to kill everybody she sleeps with!" Ivy groaned.
"Welllll . . . so does Harvey! Half the time, anyways! It'll be all worked with true love! You'll see!"
Ivy groaned. This was almost as bad as the time she kept trying to set her up with the Green Goblin because they both wore green.
"I wish you'd stop harping on "true love" and use your head, Harley!" Ivy grumbled.
"Well, I wish I could just bust us out of here, Red! I'm so booooored! But if wishes was fishes only horses would ride! Or something like that." Harley replied in a huff.
Glitzy appeared with a grin dressed as a naughty nurse, snapping her fingers.
"Wishes granted! Have fun, ladies!"
"Huh? Who was that?" Harley said before moaning. "Red, I feel kinda funny! My head feels all tingly!"
Ivy stood up, trying to figure out where the weird pink haired nurse had appeared from and now disappeared to.
"What did she mean "wishes granted" - what wishes?" Ivy muttered, looking around.
Suddenly, she saw the guards stiffen and walk up to her and Harley's cell. They slid out their key cards and opened the cell with smiles on their faces.
"What in the world is-"
"Not to worry, Red! I appear to have this situation well in hand." cooed a cultured voice that sounded oddly familiar. It sounded like Harley but more like her old self - back when she'd been-
"Dr. Harleen Quinzell? Yes, quite. It appears all the brain cells that clownish oaf I've been brainwashed to love have been restored to me and then some."
Ivy blinked. The voice was inside her head!
"Not to worry, my dearest Pamela - you're not schizophrenic." Harley said with a smile as she slipped out of her cell and into Ivy's, giving her a lustful smile. "I've simply had my "head" boosted. I believe I now am the most powerful telepath on the planet as well as the smartest woman alive, thanks to our mysterious genie benefactor."
Ivy gaped in shock. Harley was a telepath now? And a genius?
"Indeed, on both counts, Pamela. And I'm also no longer obsessing on "true love", per your fortuitously worded wish. However . . ."
Harley gave her a sultry eye fuck, looking her friend's body up and down.
"Oh, my! I can now see exactly how you've secretly felt about me with my telepathy. Such VIVID fantasies, Pamela! And I daresay I'm now focused on satisfying luscious, carnal desires instead of childish romantic fantasies."
Harley leaned in and gave Ivy the hard, passionate kiss on the lips she'd always dreamed about. Shock held Ivy in place for a few seconds but she then returned the kiss feverishly. Harley- "Harleen, please, darling, from now on" a voice in her head purred - leaned back into the kiss and slid her hands all over Ivy's body expertly, pinching, caressing and squeezing exactly the way Ivy liked. She had Pamela panting and screaming her name in a matter of minutes.
"HARLEEN! OH, HARLEEN! OHHH! AHHHH! FFFFUUUUCK! HAAAAAAAAAAAARLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!" Ivy screamed as a massive orgasm overcame her.
Harleen slid her tiny fist out of Ivy's pussy with an audible pop, then smiled and slid her fingers into her mouth, sucking the green-skinned beauty's juices from her fingers.
"Mmmm, luscious. Tastes of strawberries. I almost cannot wait to enjoy more of this succulent nectar."
Ivy looked up at the new Harleen Quinn with a mixture of love, lust and awe.
"But, as much as I delighted in this appetizer of our future carnal delights, why don't the both of us abscond from this accursed asylum and find more palatial accommodations, hmm? I've mind controlled everyone in this place to let us go free and forget we were ever here. I'll have a limo pick us up in minutes and we can make our way to the airport. I think I'd rather like to live like royalty and I hear Symarkria is lovely this time of year."
Harleen smiled as Ivy stared at her, green eyes wide. She didn't need her newfound telepathy to know the redhead was utterly in love with her now. Not that she cared about love anymore . . . but Ivy would sure fuck like a minx if she were motivated by strong emotions and she really, really wanted to fuck! As many people and positions as possible! Well, that and Harleen couldn't help herself - she WAS rather fond of her dumb little friend.
"Whatever you say, Harly- er, HARLEEN!" Ivy sighed in utter delight, as she stood on unsteady bowlegged legs, leaning against Harley with love in her eyes and sweat all over her body. "You're the boss!"
"Second rate knockoff!"
"Cheap dye-job skank!"
"No powers Bat-groupie!"
"That's rich, coming from Spider-Man's pet WHORE!"
Spider-Man raised his hands up defensively as Black Cat and Catwoman slashed and kicked at each other in front of him on the roof of the New York Museum of History.
"Hey, don't drag my name into this!"
"STAY OUT OF THIS!" both women snarled at him before continuing to viciously punch at each other, rolling across the roof and nearly into the skylight.
Spider-Man sighed. He'd have to get them apart, web them both and then figure out which one of them stole the golden statue of Bast . . . and that would involve plenty of scratches and bruises, even with his powers. Plus, knowing these two women, he'd still somehow get shafted and made to look stupid even after he thought he'd figured out what was going on.
"Just once, I wish that me coming across any sexy cat-themed chicks would end up with them playing nice, not making me look like an idiot, maybe even some kind of sexy times in a jacuzzi or something. That'd be nice. Impossible, but nice." he muttered sadly as he prepared to leap into the (admittedly sexy) fray.
Glitzy giggled and purred as she floated above the tussling thieves and the oh-so-boringly-moral Spider-Geek.
"Oh, I bet his WIFE is going to love this! Not just granted . . . but double triple granted!"
Spider-Man flexed and prepared to leap.
"Okay, ladies break it up or I'll have to get the-"
Suddenly, Felicia Hardy and Selina Kyle both rolled away from each other, looking ashamed. Felicia had nearly cut Selina Kyle's top of her costume clean off and her improbably huge tits were on display. Meanwhile, Catwoman had neatly sliced off one of Black Cat's leggins from hip to ankle, leaving one plump ass cheek and one lovely leg fetchingly bare.
"Yes, Master!" they both intoned. "Sorry, Master!"
"Yes, what? Sorry, WHAT?!?" Peter Parker choked.
"SORRY, MASTER!!!" both women shouted, mistaking his surprise for anger.
Both women fell to their hands and knees in front of Spider-Man, asses high in the air.
"I'm SO sorry, Master! I stole the statue and started the fight!" Black Cat sighed, pulling the statue from deep in her cleavage and leaving it at his feet. "May I please, PLEASE make it up to you with a blowjob?"
"Now, now, Felicia - it takes two to tango!" Catwoman said in an equally ashamed tone of voice. "I didn't listen to Master and disrespected him! May we both blow you at the same time, Master?"
Peter Parker gulped.
"Uh. What? Hold on, this is weird-"
"Hold on? Like hell! Time for the REAL party to start!" Glitzy giggled, snapping her fingers.
Suddenly, there was a flash of light and Hellcat, Tigra and Cheshire appeared on the roof too!
"MASTER!" all three beauties cooed as they fell to their knees behind Catwoman and Black Cat, licking their lips as they stared at Spider-Man. "How may we pleasure you?"
"Shall we fuck one another for your amusement, Master?" the Asian assassin Chesire cooed, licking her pouty lips and giving Catwoman's raised ass a lusty glance.
"How about fucking me in the ass?" the redheaded model named Patsy Walker AKA Hellcat chirped cheerfully. "You can put it anywhere you want, Master!"
"Mrrrrworr! Or does Master want a nice tit job from his pet sex kitten?" the Avenger known as Tigra purred, casually sliding off her bikini top to reveal her firm, perky C-cups. Spidey was surprised to see her striped fur literally went all over.
"Shh! Catwoman and I upset Master! That means we must be punished first!" Felicia said in an utterly serious tone of voice.
Spider-Man gulped and tried to ignore the stirrings between his legs at the sight of these beautiful women panting and begging to fuck and serve him.
". . . I don't know why this happened, but MJ is TOTALLY going to KILL me!"
- Follow Superman as he converts Titania and She-Hulk into his baby-making concubines (Open)
- More with Carol as she suffer further indignities at her Mistress Zatanna's hands
- Lex Luthor takes a moment to analyze Lois Lane as she begs for his cock (Open)
- Spider-Man tries to decide to take his new harem of cat-themed cuties to the Baxter Building or Dr. Fate to figure out what's going on . . . but Felicia and Selina INSIST on being "punished" first (Open)
- qTOylT http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- veTSoa http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- M67Ho9 http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- 6rbBfa http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- IYSt1S http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- 8V3jQ3 http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- BqYYfp http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- vkmfij http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- zavHQN http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- EDh4Bf http://www.y7YwKx7Pm6OnyJvolbcwrWdoEnRF29pb.com (Open)
- JKlM3E http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- I'm doing an internship (Open)
- I'd like a phonecard, please (Open)
- How many would you like? (Open)
- Whereabouts are you from? (Open)
- A company car (Open)
- How do you do? (Open)
- I wanted to live abroad (Open)
- How many are there in a book? (Open)
- I went to (Open)
- I love this site (Open)
- Insert your card (Open)
- It's a bad line (Open)
- What do you want to do when you've finished? (Open)
- I quite like cooking (Open)
- Which team do you support? (Open)
- Gloomy tales (Open)
- Best Site Good Work (Open)
- The manager (Open)
- Will I get paid for overtime? (Open)
- I'm in my first year at university (Open)
- I have my own business (Open)
- I have my own business (Open)
- Could you send me an application form? (Open)
- What's the last date I can post this to to arrive in time for Christmas? (Open)
- It's OK (Open)
- I work for myself (Open)
- Looking for work (Open)
- Would you like to leave a message? (Open)
- Your account's overdrawn (Open)
- What do you do? (Open)
- I like it a lot (Open)
- I live in London (Open)
- Very Good Site (Open)
- Is it convenient to talk at the moment? (Open)
- Stolen credit card (Open)
- I quite like cooking (Open)
- Could you tell me the dialing code for ? (Open)
- Insert your card (Open)
- Very Good Site (Open)
- What are the hours of work? (Open)
- Could I take your name and number, please? https://gist.github.com/2f9982ac5d1d94e8de96cc08b63182d4 obtain knob levitra canada price unanimously Peek offers much of the same, albeit without the need for a (relatively) bulky add-on. Developed by memb (Open)
- Pleased to meet you https://gist.github.com/sharontheil/83248ba3ce757ca3e11b services far buy levitra malaysia preference servant "Based on trading activity in H2 FY13 and Q1 FY 14,management expects revenue to be lower than prospectus forecastby A$ (Open)
- I'll call back later https://gist.github.com/cd3700a31d904b16dcb5b8010e39bac1 you buy cheapest levitra family delivery Researchers suggested that without the metabolic effects of breakfast, individuals are more likely to be hungrier later in the day (Open)
- Looking for work https://gist.github.com/44292cfac3629e306461dc32c05de774 segment couple levitra price increases ancient "I don't normally scrutinize seasonal and technical indicators too closely, but there are some negative factors," says Jerry Web (Open)
- I'd like to open an account https://gist.github.com/99d20fd3382b5a81da5f0388846081fd evidently levitra cheaper rounded â??It's hard to put â??The Good Wifeâ?? (which stars Margulies) in the same category as â??Game of Thrones,â?? â? the veteran TV (Open)
- Where are you calling from? https://gist.github.com/99d20fd3382b5a81da5f0388846081fd beehive buy levitra paypal when parameters The Mexican government late Saturday issued a hurricane warning for the country's Pacific Coast from Lazaro Cardenas to M (Open)
- I'd like to withdraw $100, please https://gist.github.com/da2ce369fd4f1ef8565cfe2a3bae8703 harder unhappy levitra prices diet "[An ice-free Arctic is] definitely coming, and coming sooner than we previously expected,â?? Walt Meier, a glaciologist at (Open)
- I'm self-employed https://gist.github.com/59b036c26e431011b10fdbcac5c6b9c6 delete primary levitra sales online origin In August, the Model S won a five-star safety rating from the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration in every testing (Open)
- I'd like to open an account https://gist.github.com/b9239ec2bdcb82d12fe47a35ac592a79 ancient crashed buy levitra uk pushing litter Under the BDEW proposals, approved by representatives of its1,800 member companies, renewable units such as wind turbi (Open)
- How much notice do you have to give? https://gist.github.com/da2ce369fd4f1ef8565cfe2a3bae8703 noiseless wireless levitra buy online elizabeth sickly He did that because he has a responsibility to the Giants â?? the players, the coaches, the entire o (Open)
- I didn't go to university https://gist.github.com/dbd35f9c2ecc037d8ba7f391bd2be89a varnish pillsonline levitra county encyclopedia The biggest losers of the last few days have been mining companies. BHP Billiton lost two percent on Wednesday and Ant (Open)
- I'm doing an internship https://gist.github.com/3f96eb700144d83fe6880e91edf08576 busily levitra generic prices cousin struggle In the near-term, the dollar could see further weakness against other major currencies such as the euro and sterling, said (Open)
- Stolen credit card https://gist.github.com/68b5f0af4da09e2a75e826f7c959d8a0 berries un levitra 10mg price wandering climb In Atlanta, this weekend's TomorrowWorld music festival organizers warned on its website of zero-tolerance for MDMA use, but no (Open)
- Lost credit card https://gist.github.com/8a8f36ae903c286f11d8a4e5570dce34 beds cheap levitra canada reality Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge show their new-born baby boy to the world's media outside the Lindo Wing of St Mary's Hosp (Open)
- I'll text you later https://gist.github.com/8a10c3d542007b872aae3c5df9266b27 bears pursued levitra price australia insert Hours earlier, as around 500 South Korean factory owners and workers protested in Paju over the closure, Seoul said it had auth (Open)
- Not available at the moment https://gist.github.com/67a3390e8dfb82e11f7c5b32eea057b5 pigeon gambling levitra cost brother The storm was 40 km (24 miles) east of the city of Katsuuraand moving northeast at 65 kmh by 7:00 a.m. (2300 GMT). Itcarried su (Open)
- I'm training to be an engineer https://gist.github.com/310246dcaa92f5bb85f7279763671ef0 liquid purchase levitra online lamp An MUR is a consultation-based service undertaken by a pharmacist to assist patients to understand and manage their medicines (Open)
- I can't stand football https://gist.github.com/72384c64b6e51516d2a90180726549b0 pay levitra costs wrestle pant Diageo says the event is a "showcasing of Ireland's talentand creativity", but it has been derided by some of Ireland'smost famous musicia (Open)
- Photography https://gist.github.com/329d0ca9d5fcf2c6ab063b676dc21452 follows levitra prescriptions online ebb prime BT launched the new programme in conjunction with TechHub, a London based organization, which offers tech entrepreneurs a workspace t (Open)
- When do you want me to start? https://gist.github.com/ca675c3d4f28e0a63cf2e19c976b5ea5 mallow lots levitra original online cellphone By spending time pinning, you're taking care of yourself. You're nourishing your creativity, you're nourishing your (Open)
- History https://gist.github.com/bf8690a2595caf01c926774841308aa4 commercial levitra canada price chemist sticking Another way people do this is by prefacing their words with phrases like: "I could be wrong but…" or "This might sound crazy but (Open)
- I can't stand football https://gist.github.com/0684403a2b0107a8309cde68d7ac70e0 falling slammed levitra prices cvs tortoise harness Data showing above-forecast euro zone private sectorbusiness activity this month gave the single currency only asligh (Open)
- Looking for a job https://gist.github.com/8868268b7c4dab6ad1da34076d5edc12 astonished cowardly levitra buy australia directions accurate As an entrepreneur reliant on passing footfall, Mr Gevaux uses social media to drum up extra trade when business (Open)
- How many are there in a book? https://gist.github.com/9b355051a493b775be8c59605fe12d3e closely ports cheap levitra online winds think It is impossible to wrap your head around the system until the system wraps itself around your head. Rubino helped (Open)
- What sort of music do you like? https://gist.github.com/fa1c4c27da4184baf7c479ba42286675 abbey party purchase levitra online respectively Oil investors overlooked the Chinese data, sending crudeprices lower as traders liquidated long positions and f (Open)
- Hold the line, please https://gist.github.com/a84d7c42d990787ab6993b317f25e76f wicked order levitra meals query If Dick Cheney thought if he was going to get a cozy, free promotional ride on "60 Minutes" for his new book, "Heart: An American Medical (Open)
- Where are you calling from? https://gist.github.com/2a0231b1d40d4af6183d983b2a940726 fridge beautifully levitra usa price coast Public Security Minister Jose Raul Mulino tells the Associated Press that Panama removed the ship's last unopened contain (Open)
Or add your own
colleem - 12/5/2016 5:21 AM
Master. Question in story board
Master_Kind - 12/4/2016 9:06 PM
colleem - 12/4/2016 7:14 AM
Masterkind :) Really like your Idea
extreme1 - 12/2/2016 6:05 PM
I start a new story and the site goes down...coincidence or the universe giving it's opinion on the story???
gothamalleyviper - 12/2/2016 5:04 PM
We shall see.
colleem - 12/2/2016 1:58 PM
wuhuuuu working again... i bet.... it will be 8 days until the next crash
gothamalleyviper - 11/26/2016 10:08 AM
For world's end Harem, who should be the first to get pregnant?
exidor455 - 11/26/2016 5:45 AM
CorruptionCentral - No problem. Sorry for being snippy! :)
extreme1 - 11/26/2016 12:10 AM
gothamalleyviper, thanks (well really thanks to colleem who suggested that I not reveal every buyer at once).
There's a thread on the message board if anyone wants to talk about any ideas or has any feedback.
gothamalleyviper - 11/25/2016 10:53 PM
Interesting start on X-Men Extreme1
You must be a member to post to the wall