You must login to rate the chapter
Reed and Sue Richards bustled into Dr. Violet's office, Sue doing a brief double take at the busty brunette receptionist. She could have sworn she'd met her before. The woman's voice, high and breathy, soon disavowed her of that belief.
"Hi! Dr. Violet is ready to see you now. Please go right in!" she said with a big, dumb smile on her face.
"Thank you, miss." Reed said, obviously not even noticing the woman's ample charms. He gave Susan a weak smile.
"Yes." Susan replied frostily. She wasn't prone to sharing her personal business with just anyone but when Wasp and Hank Pym suddenly reunited, giving this "Dr. Violet" all the praise, she just had to see this man for herself. Perhaps he could solve their trust
issues and Reed's frustrating lack of focus on her needs.
The man stood, a fit, dark-haired man with a trim goatee. He wore a dark grey suit with a purple tie. He gave them his widest smile as he closed the door behind them.
"Good morning. I'm Dr. Zachary Violet. It is a pleasure and an honor to meet you both."
He shook both their hands in turn, making sure to look them in the eyes with a caring smile on his face.
"Thank you, Doctor." Reed said stiffly. She'd dragged him to this practically by force. He doubted the man could compute the factors involved in their unique relationship but he was all for making his wife happy.
"Thanks." Sue said, looking at him suspiciously.
"Please, make yourselves comfortable." Dr. Violet said, motioning at the couch. "This is a safe space where anything goes. Relax and let go. I'm a professional and anything that you say or do here is safe with me."
Susan's tension and suspicion suddenly vanished. This was a safe space. She could relax here. Silly of her to have suspected Dr. Violet of anything strange - he was a professional. She felt her muscles untense and looked over at Reed. Even he seemed peaceful.
Maybe this could be a benefit after all.
"Now, I can tell just by looking at the two of you what one of your biggest problems are." Dr. Violet began with a huge grin. "Feel free to tell me if I'm wrong but trust me - I'm never wrong."
"Oh? What's that?" asked Reed, amazed. Someone who was never wrong? That- made sense. Of course it did. Dr. Violet was never wrong. He and Susan waited eagerly for the Doctor to speak and tell them all about their problems.
- "You're clearly uncomfortable with other men noticing your wife's enormous breasts." (Open)
- "Susan, you're clearly horny and unsatisfied - so much so that you're horny right now, aren't you?"
- "Reed, you've always secretly wanted to be a woman, haven't you?" (Open)
- "Susan, your intellect is so much lower than your husband's - lower than anyone's really - that it causes problems for the two of you, doesn't it?" (Open)
- Susan you want to dominate Reed.
- Sue your really want to be a Frenchmaid fuck-toy for Reed and his friends... (Open)
- Sue you want to be a Stripper... (Open)
- Reed you want to be a Pimp and Sue you want to be his Ho... (Open)
- Reed and Sue you both want to be huge breasted bimbo female strippers (Open)
- Sue you really are the one to wear the pants in the relationship. While Reed you are nothing but her little sissy boy. (Open)
- "Susan, you want to show Reed you can have your needs met without him by barring him from sex with you and whoring yourself out to get pregnant by someone... or something... else." (Open)
- Reed and Sue you both want to be well hung bad asses that work for me. (Open)
- Sue you want to be my Fuck-Toy!!! (Open)
- Susan, you will listen to me as I spend the entire day telling you what all of your problems are.
- Susan, secretly you always wanted to be a man, haven't you. (Open)
- You both have repressed sexual needs to be swingers and, if possible to be prostitutes (Open)
- You have deep repressed needs to be EVIL, sexually deviant but loyal Lieutenants to an evil genius, like say, ME! (Open)
Or add your own
XFAN - 3/7/2014 5:11 PM
I'm aware of the differences, including Uranus/Neptune not being cousins, I honestly used the Americanized name because Lita is easier to type a dozen times. Ami is phonetically the same in both versions so it wasn't obvious.
Sailor Mercury - 3/7/2014 4:36 PM
However, it is your story, so you can do what you want. I just thought I should at least let you know.
Sailor Mercury - 3/7/2014 4:34 PM
One other thing. When (or even if you plan to use them), Haruka/Uranus and Neptune/Michiru are NOT cousins. In fact they are a lesbian couple! Wasn't sure if you knew that or not. But thought you might have fun with a chapter with them.
Sailor Mercury - 3/7/2014 4:32 PM
For the others; Venus is Minako, Moon is Usagi, Mars is Rei, Saturn is Hotaru, Chibi Moon is Chibi-Usa, Uranus is Haruka, Neptune is Michiru, and Pluto is Setsuna.
Sailor Mercury - 3/7/2014 4:29 PM
Love the new chapter, but I only have 1 problem with it. That is, that you used Jupiter's Americanized name. He original Japanese name is Makoto.
Grimmer - 3/7/2014 10:36 AM
Will do, thanks for letting me know.
C.King - 3/7/2014 10:32 AM
Grimmer. The wall is for quick non-permanent communication. For longer and permanent, like hashing out stories, use the message board.
Grimmer - 3/7/2014 10:19 AM
C. King, one more thing since I can't seem to get the hang of PM's for this site. Anyway, I'm in this till the end of the story if you're up for it.
Grimmer - 3/7/2014 10:01 AM
Basically have the story end with Diana, Bruce, and their harem happy and content with the Master PC vanishing to another universe once it's work is done.
Grimmer - 3/7/2014 10:01 AM
I don't want Diana to be too corrupted by the Master PC, just a general lowering of what inhibitions she has. Maybe have some guilt that Bruce helps her overcome as they near the end of their harem building.
You must be a member to post to the wall