You must login to rate the chapter
Reed and Sue Richards bustled into Dr. Violet's office, Sue doing a brief double take at the busty brunette receptionist. She could have sworn she'd met her before. The woman's voice, high and breathy, soon disavowed her of that belief.
"Hi! Dr. Violet is ready to see you now. Please go right in!" she said with a big, dumb smile on her face.
"Thank you, miss." Reed said, obviously not even noticing the woman's ample charms. He gave Susan a weak smile.
"Yes." Susan replied frostily. She wasn't prone to sharing her personal business with just anyone but when Wasp and Hank Pym suddenly reunited, giving this "Dr. Violet" all the praise, she just had to see this man for herself. Perhaps he could solve their trust
issues and Reed's frustrating lack of focus on her needs.
The man stood, a fit, dark-haired man with a trim goatee. He wore a dark grey suit with a purple tie. He gave them his widest smile as he closed the door behind them.
"Good morning. I'm Dr. Zachary Violet. It is a pleasure and an honor to meet you both."
He shook both their hands in turn, making sure to look them in the eyes with a caring smile on his face.
"Thank you, Doctor." Reed said stiffly. She'd dragged him to this practically by force. He doubted the man could compute the factors involved in their unique relationship but he was all for making his wife happy.
"Thanks." Sue said, looking at him suspiciously.
"Please, make yourselves comfortable." Dr. Violet said, motioning at the couch. "This is a safe space where anything goes. Relax and let go. I'm a professional and anything that you say or do here is safe with me."
Susan's tension and suspicion suddenly vanished. This was a safe space. She could relax here. Silly of her to have suspected Dr. Violet of anything strange - he was a professional. She felt her muscles untense and looked over at Reed. Even he seemed peaceful.
Maybe this could be a benefit after all.
"Now, I can tell just by looking at the two of you what one of your biggest problems are." Dr. Violet began with a huge grin. "Feel free to tell me if I'm wrong but trust me - I'm never wrong."
"Oh? What's that?" asked Reed, amazed. Someone who was never wrong? That- made sense. Of course it did. Dr. Violet was never wrong. He and Susan waited eagerly for the Doctor to speak and tell them all about their problems.
- "You're clearly uncomfortable with other men noticing your wife's enormous breasts." (Open)
- "Susan, you're clearly horny and unsatisfied - so much so that you're horny right now, aren't you?"
- "Reed, you've always secretly wanted to be a woman, haven't you?" (Open)
- "Susan, your intellect is so much lower than your husband's - lower than anyone's really - that it causes problems for the two of you, doesn't it?" (Open)
- Susan you want to dominate Reed.
- Sue your really want to be a Frenchmaid fuck-toy for Reed and his friends... (Open)
- Sue you want to be a Stripper... (Open)
- Reed you want to be a Pimp and Sue you want to be his Ho... (Open)
- Reed and Sue you both want to be huge breasted bimbo female strippers (Open)
- Sue you really are the one to wear the pants in the relationship. While Reed you are nothing but her little sissy boy. (Open)
- "Susan, you want to show Reed you can have your needs met without him by barring him from sex with you and whoring yourself out to get pregnant by someone... or something... else." (Open)
- Reed and Sue you both want to be well hung bad asses that work for me. (Open)
- Sue you want to be my Fuck-Toy!!! (Open)
- Susan, you will listen to me as I spend the entire day telling you what all of your problems are.
- Susan, secretly you always wanted to be a man, haven't you. (Open)
- You both have repressed sexual needs to be swingers and, if possible to be prostitutes (Open)
- You have deep repressed needs to be EVIL, sexually deviant but loyal Lieutenants to an evil genius, like say, ME! (Open)
Or add your own
Ghosthand - 10/23/2014 11:15 AM
@ secondchance- Thanks, this story is right up my alley as far as what I like. Sorry about the words that are bunched up, something went wrong from my copy-paste and there is no option to edit. If I post any more I'll watch that closer.
secondchance - 10/23/2014 2:31 AM
Ghosthand - Great job with Wonder Woman's Hooker Adventure! Well written & exactly the direction I wanted to go.
q - 10/23/2014 1:49 AM
Just saw the text of Rebooter was clumped. Fixed it, now it's separate paragraphs.
Grimmer - 10/22/2014 5:00 PM
Anyone willing to work with me on any Wonder Woman/Zatanna or Catwoman/Wonder Woman storylines involving weight gain and/or domination?
Grimmer - 10/18/2014 9:38 PM
I liked it, gotham! Looking forward to more.
gothamalleyviper - 10/18/2014 9:21 PM
Let me know what you guys think, Hopefully I fuel some contributions
gothamalleyviper - 10/17/2014 10:02 AM
ES, I keep trying to pick up the weekend on Sunday morning, but work and such keeps me from working on Rubber Queen. You did guess who I was going to have WW marry
ESchorcho - 10/17/2014 8:20 AM
Going along with CorruptionCentral's theme, I would say the best choices for WW to marry would be Ares, Cheetah or Circe. GAV, do you need me to do anything with Rubber Queen?
CorruptionCentral - 10/17/2014 6:44 AM
GAV: For Wonder Woman I would like to see polar opposites as spouces... Cap & Red Skull, Dr Psycho & Cersi, Reed and Doom. People that want to kill each other but can't act on it due to the contract
gothamalleyviper - 10/16/2014 9:04 PM
If I were to put in a Wonder Woman thread for Waking up in Vegas, who do you guys think she should marry?
You must be a member to post to the wall