You must login to rate the chapter
Hornet Queen thinks about who to go for next. She looks through a list of male heroes, she was considering for the hive. Captain America, Punisher, Dr. Strange were the top 3 of the many men she was planning on getting. But she did also think of how sexy
it would be for a female wearing their costumes would be.
"Maybe after enslaving them, I can create female clones of each of them, just as loyal, and with all their powers as well." she thought to herself.
"My queen, I have brought you Daredevil."
She uses her Phoenix Force powers of him to re-write Daredevil's mind to serve her. "You know, he could make an excellent on to test my idea on." She says.
Hornet Queen takes him to the lab and has Yellowjacket do some experimentation on Daredevil. Eventually Yellowjacket was able to create a female clone of Daredevil, and Janet name the female one 'DeeDee'.
Now she would be able to gain 2 members each time she enslaved a male. As she would have both a male version and a female version.
She then started planing her next targets, and had sent her slaves in groups to bring in more members.
- Hornet Queen, Thordis, Iron Maiden, Yellowjacket, and She-Hulk go after Captain America
- Maria Hill, Enchantress, DareDevil, DeeDee, and Elektra, go after Dr. Strange (Open)
- Psylocke, X-23, Songbird, Sif, and Spider-Man are sent after Punisher. (Open)
- Emma re-writes Kitty Pride's mind. (Open)
- Jubilee, Scarlet Witch, Valkyrie, Sinister Sister, and Gwen Goblin are sent after Firestar (Open)
- Red She-Hulk, She-Venom, Storm, Susan Richards, and Rogue are sent after Mystique (Open)
- Ms. Marvel, Carnage Cat, Hope, Spider-Girl, and Black Widow are sent after Tigra (Open)
- Some of the remaining heroes have a meeting. (Open)
- Khonshu has sent Moon Knight to spy on the hive. (Open)
Or add your own
gothamalleyviper - 9/14/2014 9:09 PM
Anyone want to toss me some help with a book length project over on message board?
aspiringactor - 9/14/2014 6:03 AM
swoldrepublic, there's no content in the chapter you just posted.
Evva - 9/14/2014 12:05 AM
You can try talk at the board
YoukoTaichou - 9/12/2014 11:57 PM
I'm always interested in a good LiaG story. Where do I go to talk?
aspiringactor - 9/12/2014 4:02 AM
Gorel - 9/11/2014 9:26 PM
Hey Aspiringactor if you wanna brainstorm I'd be happy.
gothamalleyviper - 9/11/2014 8:57 PM
Will do an Alter ID chapter tomorrow evening and probably another Rubber Queen, If I can an MJ black Bat
C.King - 9/10/2014 9:01 PM
Message board for Life is a Game: The Addventure versions.
Grimmer - 9/10/2014 8:49 PM
Not that familiar with the premise and I'm not a Buffy fan but I'm game for whatever you write but for this, maybe have an option for DC or a mixed Marvel/DC verse?
C.King - 9/10/2014 8:22 PM
Question: Anyone interested in a Life is a Game storyline. I have a few story examples if interested. Including a perverted universe, Perverse version of Buffy starring Xander.
You must be a member to post to the wall