You must login to rate the chapter
Hornet Queen thinks about who to go for next. She looks through a list of male heroes, she was considering for the hive. Captain America, Punisher, Dr. Strange were the top 3 of the many men she was planning on getting. But she did also think of how sexy
it would be for a female wearing their costumes would be.
"Maybe after enslaving them, I can create female clones of each of them, just as loyal, and with all their powers as well." she thought to herself.
"My queen, I have brought you Daredevil."
She uses her Phoenix Force powers of him to re-write Daredevil's mind to serve her. "You know, he could make an excellent on to test my idea on." She says.
Hornet Queen takes him to the lab and has Yellowjacket do some experimentation on Daredevil. Eventually Yellowjacket was able to create a female clone of Daredevil, and Janet name the female one 'DeeDee'.
Now she would be able to gain 2 members each time she enslaved a male. As she would have both a male version and a female version.
She then started planing her next targets, and had sent her slaves in groups to bring in more members.
- Hornet Queen, Thordis, Iron Maiden, Yellowjacket, and She-Hulk go after Captain America
- Maria Hill, Enchantress, DareDevil, DeeDee, and Elektra, go after Dr. Strange (Open)
- Psylocke, X-23, Songbird, Sif, and Spider-Man are sent after Punisher. (Open)
- Emma re-writes Kitty Pride's mind. (Open)
- Jubilee, Scarlet Witch, Valkyrie, Sinister Sister, and Gwen Goblin are sent after Firestar (Open)
- Red She-Hulk, She-Venom, Storm, Susan Richards, and Rogue are sent after Mystique (Open)
- Ms. Marvel, Carnage Cat, Hope, Spider-Girl, and Black Widow are sent after Tigra (Open)
- Some of the remaining heroes have a meeting. (Open)
- Khonshu has sent Moon Knight to spy on the hive. (Open)
Or add your own
Grimmer - 7/30/2015 5:19 PM
Glad to hear it Les and I won't write another chapter until you've had time to add your next one.
LesLes - 7/30/2015 5:13 PM
Loved it! I'm writing something for Shendude first, but I've got ideas for Gotham's Sirens
Grimmer - 7/29/2015 1:13 PM
Hope you enjoyed what I wrote Les Les. Thanks again for continuing this storyline with me!
clifford.cao - 7/29/2015 11:59 AM
Wedgeyman - if you're reading this, I've sent an email to your old email address. Please respond if you've received it.
LesLes - 7/28/2015 4:53 PM
Glad you liked Atlee's recruitment! Eager to read what you write. Also, there's a thread on the Messageboard now
Grimmer - 7/27/2015 7:32 PM
Les, these are both great chapters. Think I'll continue from the Atlee direction though. Expect my next chapter in a couple days and might write two, one following the heroines, the other the villainesses.
LesLes - 7/27/2015 4:59 PM
@Grimmer, hope one of those suits!
colleem - 7/25/2015 3:46 PM
You getting better ^^ only 2 this time :)
Amiee - 7/25/2015 1:59 PM
Dammit, multiple posts again!
Amiee - 7/25/2015 1:43 PM
Hey guys, some feedback on my story would be much appreciated! See the thread in the message board :)
You must be a member to post to the wall