You must login to rate the chapter
The problem, Santa Claus thought, is that a lot of the heroes out there were just far too tense. They needed to get laid. Certainly, ol' Santa Claus enjoyed a good romp now and then. (Ah, Mrs. Claus. She hadn't lost a step after centuries.) Contrary
to popular belief, he actually worked the full year. He and his elves had to keep up with toy trends (civil war among the elves nearly broke out when video games were invented), with the ever-changing wants and needs of every boy and girl in the world, as
well as monitoring their behavior throughout the year to see if they'd make the 'nice' or 'naughty' lists this year.
And on top of that, because of who he was, he had to monitor SEVERAL realities. Additional complications, always complications.
No, this time he'd take the initiative. He'd deliver some delightfully naughty presents to some heroes he knew needed stress relief. Sometimes it would be a villainess brainwashed into a sexy pet. Sometimes it would be something to help enhance the relationship
of a couple already together, a way of experimentation. Sometimes it would be an arranged encounter for a consequences-free one night's stand, something to help both hero and heroine relax. Sometimes it would be a device that would make an entire Rogues
Gallery decide to behave themselves and just relax at home/lair this Christmas.
Sometimes all of the above.
After all, he was Santa Claus. He lived to give gifts.
- Batman awakes in the Batcave after a long night of crime fighting to find a perplexed Catwoman and several other pleasant surprises... (Open)
- Spider-Man arrives home from patrol to find Mary-Jane crawling on the ceiling, giggling happily, and several other pleasant surprises as well... (Open)
- Superman gets a happy surprise when Lois Lane FLIES up to the Watchtower under her own power, telling him about the nice surprises Santa left... (Open)
- Punisher meets up with the Huntress, the two hitting it off despite their personal differences...
- Ben Tennyson meets up with Gwen, who has something interesting to show him that Santa left for him...
- Goliath of the Manhattan gargoyle clan wakes up to two surprises: Elisa can now change into a gargoyle at will and Demona is now a humble, obedient, sexpet...
- Xander Harris wakes up on Christmas morning only to discover a giggling and buxom redhead and blonde under his tree...
- The Zeta Projects Ro wakes up to find Zee is now a smoken hot fembot with the hots for her (Open)
- Jack Darby, ally of the Autobots, finds three things the next morning. 1.) Miko is more affectionate. 2.) Arcee is now 'fully compatable' intimately and the Bots don't seem to care. 3.) His mother is now much more affectionate...
- (Generator Rex) Rex awakens to find himself in a strange bed, goes searching only to find a number of sexy surprises (Open)
- Jeff 'Joker' Moreau, pilot of the Normandy, wakes up to find that not only is he cured of his brittle-bone disease, he has several sexyfied women out to jump his bones...
- The Doctor deals with his presents from Santa...
- Luffy wakes up to find something is different with his Nakama... (Open)
- Ichigo wakes up to find some 'interesting' presents... (Open)
- Naruto finds some 'unique' presents under his Christmas Tree... (Open)
Or add your own
gothamalleyviper - 4/24/2015 9:53 PM
ES, love the updates, will post more next week once I have internet back.
Gorel, Will post more Windego at that time too.
ESchorcho - 4/24/2015 4:26 PM
Would like to know your thoughts on the new Rubber Queen chapters.
venkman - 4/24/2015 3:54 AM
Had forgotten how much fun Wonder Woman with a Flip was. Will definetley get my thinking cap on and try and contribite to the madness! :)
Sailor Mercury - 4/22/2015 8:47 PM
Writing a chapter for "Infinity Gem Madness" might be a few hours, but it should be up tonight.
Sailor Mercury - 4/17/2015 12:54 PM
2 story reboots and a new one should be up in the next few days
Mr.Easy - 4/14/2015 1:30 AM
Deadpool gets an infinity gem now there's an idea.
C.King - 4/13/2015 10:10 PM
Olivia Munn as Psylocke, opinion?
Sailor Mercury - 4/13/2015 11:01 AM
Working on chapters for "Infinity Gem Madness" and "Wasp's Wrath"
gothamalleyviper - 4/12/2015 1:12 AM
So Gorel and I are starting Marvel Wendigos back up, please rate and comment.
C.King - 4/11/2015 1:08 PM
What to post the ideas in the Forum. Also do you have suggestion for the Harley Infinity Gem/Wishing rock?
You must be a member to post to the wall