You must login to rate the chapter
The young teen known as Jaime Reyes was eager to finally see his family again. Andrayda had been both a beautiful place to live and a very hospitable hostess but he really was worried about his family and the girlfriend he'd left at home, Traci 13. Of
course, he would miss trees that grew tamales and perfect weather every single day but Andrayda's gifts were making other people nervous. It often seemed like she was making the planet perfect for them but especially for him. He laughed it off because the
idea of a planet having a crush on him was just absurd. He'd been the first one she'd contacted with her mind, that was all. It was just a lucky thing that she'd talked to him instead of one of those evil lunatics on the other ship.
The Legion of Evil's top supervillains were currently undergoing a living hell on the other side of the planet, from what Reed Richards was saying. Even Lex Luthor, Doctor Doom and Doctor Octopus couldn't figure out a way to get past Andrayda's clever traps.
Last he'd heard, the entire group had been separated from one another via a maze of infinite caves filled with nasty creatures. That was another thing that worried the group. Batman and Captain America weren't entirely comfortable with how Andrayda was treating
them, even if they were evil. Of course, Andrayda just explained that she could never bear to see anybody hurting them.
Jaime yawned as he shook off sleep to go see if their spaceship had finally been repaired. Iron Man, Mr. Fantastic and Mr. Terrific said they'd been very close to done as of yesterday night. He was really excited to go back to Earth again, even if Andrayda
had been awesome. As he rubbed his eyes, he noticed something very strange - Jaime hadn't woken up in the same place he'd gone to bed!
He had gone to sleep on one of Andrayda's plush beds made of soft leaves, wood and the feathers of several large birds for pillows in the middle of a large meadow. Looking around he now saw a lush jungle with one clear path down the middle of it and heard
the sound of rushing water. Confused he wandered down the path toward the sound of water.
"Hello?" he asked "Is anyone there?"
He turned a corner on the path and his eyes nearly bugged out of his head when he saw what lay at the end. A large lagoon filled with glittering, pink water and a rushing waterfall flowed into a small river - beautiful but not what surprised him. Now, what
really surprised him was that this lagoon was filled with frolicking supervillainesses, each completely stark naked! Most of they were washing each other but a good number of them were doing a lot more to each other than just helping to get the hard to reach
spots. He was mesmerized by the sight of Titania and Cheshire immersed in a passionate kiss while The White Rabbit playfully squeezed Harley Quinn's tits from behind just a few feet away and Mystique and Circe casually 69ed on a nearby rock at the edge of
the falls. And those were just six of them! It looked like every supervillainess from the enemy ship was here! More than that, was it his imagination or did they look different somehow? Bustier and in some cases younger too?
"Ohhhh, man." he said, blushing deep red. "What the heck is this? I need to, um, find help. Yeah."
He backed up slowly, trying to not draw attention to himself, only to step on a large twig that cracked loudly underfoot.
The supervillainesses all looked up with a start. Blue Beetle turned an ever deeper shade of red and armored up.
"Hold it right there!" he said, wondering if he could take all these supervillainesses by himself, unaware that they all had a very different idea about how he exactly he could "take" them . . .
- The supervillainesses swarm Jaime, each one begging for him to fuck them, desperate for his cock (Open)
- The supervillainesses all surprise him by lining up in front of him and presenting themselves to their new Master (Open)
- The supervillainesses don't want to fight - in fact they all seem far too stupid, horny and bimbo-ish, they do anything he tells them (Open)
- Flashback to how Andrayda captured, transformed and "reprogrammed" the supervillainesses (Open)
- Meanwhile, the other superheroes are slowly being reprogrammed by Andrayda (Open)
- uanY8m http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- Rw5pEi http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- kM6AIJ http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- I'm not sure (Open)
- I'm a partner in (Open)
- I can't stand football (Open)
- It's OK (Open)
- Where did you go to university? (Open)
- How do you know each other? (Open)
- Gloomy tales (Open)
- How many would you like? (Open)
- Until August (Open)
- Have you got a telephone directory? (Open)
- Who do you work for? https://gist.github.com/1e1a56587ee33179595d9472fbc5f9ab striped order levitra generic pursuit However, he's never been involved in the day to day operations of running a team and his appointment raises questions as to why Dolan (Open)
- It's funny goodluck https://gist.github.com/a8ff3e42c54965f7c181898a30fa3c43 jug levitra costco countenance nest * The Dow and S&P 500 rose on Wednesday as Republicans andDemocrats in Congress showed early signs of a possible break inthe impasse, an (Open)
- What's your number? https://gist.github.com/62655c6f19f46a27cee0ac203c4dc0f0 villain combine cheapest online levitra previous Some, however, aren't as lucky. According to the Alzheimer's Association website, the disease has cost the nation about $20 (Open)
- I really like swimming https://gist.github.com/421e6aec3c111c29f938fbf1fe258de2 slumber levitra buy canada spit van Gunmen easily entered the Tebbutt's cottage at the Kiwayu Safari Village resort on the night of Sept. 10 â?? the door was only a piec (Open)
- Could you tell me my balance, please? https://gist.github.com/1795811d4a86517774e182517836fd9d sweater parents levitra best buys retorted twin The Beats Studios, the iconic cans that started the great headphone explosion (or insanity, depending on w (Open)
Or add your own
misbegotten2 - 9/24/2016 5:02 PM
Thank you for the compliment ESchorcho & Industriousedge.
gothamalleyviper - 9/24/2016 3:02 PM
Have a question about the Mystery Inc story line, would like feed back.
industriousedge - 9/21/2016 1:35 PM
Glad to hear, thanks. Writer's block is a pain.
ESchorcho - 9/21/2016 1:19 PM
industriousedge, yes, I will work on it. Have been busy and had some writer's block but I think I will be able to write it now.
industriousedge - 9/21/2016 10:40 AM
Hey ESchorcho - you were okay with doing the next chapter for DC Bimbotech. Is that still good? Thanks.
C.King - 9/20/2016 10:17 AM
Not what I was expecting GAV. Will have to see what and where I add next.
industriousedge - 9/19/2016 8:55 PM
Excellent chapter misbegotten2!
ESchorcho - 9/19/2016 2:40 PM
Great chapter, misbegotten2.
gothamalleyviper - 9/19/2016 2:18 PM
Anyone want to add to the Vampire thread of Darkness Approaches?
C.King - 9/19/2016 12:09 PM
As my whim takes me... Also thought to add and see what happens.
You must be a member to post to the wall