You must login to rate the chapter
Rick Jones, friend to all superheroes, woke up thinking nothing was wrong. He woke up alone, as he had recently broken up with his longtime lover and wife Marlo. He sighed, the handsome youngish man going to make some coffee. He shook his head, musing
on his lot in life, heading over to computer to check the news.
For kicks, he went to the Daily Bugle website to see what new bullshit editorial J. Jonah Jameson was putting out about Spider-Man.
The headline featured an editorial, all right. But it wasn't about Spider-Man.
"Whores or Heroines?"
Rick blinked. He opened the editorial, and to his growing dismay, it made no mention of any of the male superheroes he knew, but instead talked about the fact that the only super-powered beings in the world were superheroines and supervillainesses, only in
this reality all the supervillainesses were heroines. And every single female costumed adventurer on the planet was also a hooker. By choice. Rick, confused, started looking at every record he cound find online.
They mentioned billionare industrialist Tony Stark, but instead of Iron Man, Stark's personal secretary Pepper Potts wore the suit as Iron Maiden. Instead of Spider-Man, whom he knew as Peter Parker, Parker was nothing more than a photographer and the companion
of the symbiotic anti-heroine Venom, also known as Mary-Jane Watson. Reed Richards was nothing more than a normal scientist, with Ben Grimm as a military pilot and Johnny Storm as a hotshot race car driver. The Fantastic Four consisted of the Invisible Woman,
Susan Storm, the She-Hulk, Latin heroine Firebird, and Medusa, Queen of the Inhumans. The X-Men was now the X-Brothel, apparently founded by Madame White, better known as Emma Frost. She and the other women that he knew as female members of the X-Men taught
young mutant women how to be hookers as well as superheroines. The editorial discussed the dichotomy of these superpowered women being negative role-models, as they all seemed to greatly enjoy being hookers, but also the very fact that these women were needed
to stop the evil in the world. It was surprisingly neutral for J. Jonah Jameson.
There were male villains, but they were rare, and unfortunately they were all united in the Masters of Evil, a group consisting of Doctor Doom, the Red Skull, Ultron, the Mandarin, Baron Mordo, Loki, the Kingpin, and a handful of others.
"Geez..." Rick said. He tried accessing his favorite site, Herowatch.com, only to find that the URL didn't exist. He did a search, and found a similar site. Whoreoines.com.
The website had a listing of every heroine on the planet, all in their normal costumes, including a few that Rick had never heard of. Women that were villainesses in the reality he knew were listed on this site, all with real names and complete listings of
powers. Some that had died in another reality, like Dan Ketch's sister Barbara, had taken on the role of their costumed relative, in this case Ghost Rider. Thor had apparently never come to Earth, but Sif had, and Jan Foster wielded his hammer as Thordis.
In fact it seemed that many of the superheroes he'd known were replaced the women in their lives; Karen Page was Daredevil, for instance, while Sharon Carter was Captain America. Even a few prominent female SHIELD agents, including the Countess Valentina and
Maria Hill were listed as hookers on this site.
"That explains why Jonah's not ranting as much..." Rick muttered, clicking through the profiles, all in sensual, inviting poses, "...If I remember right, the only reason he hated Spidey was that he wore a mask and wouldn't reveal, acting as a vigilante..."
Rick shook his head. "I still can't believe this is happening..." he said, "What happened? Did reality change overnight? Did I get shunted to an alternate reality?"
Rick wasn't as rattled by this as most people would be. He had seen a lot in his life, and it took a lot more than a reality shift to mess him up. The problem was, he had no idea how to fix this.
He looked over Whoreoines.com, hoping to find an answer, when he saw a possibility.
The profiles contained the prices each hooker charged (to his dismay he saw that the younger heroines charged less), along with what they liked to do during sex, what they wouldn't do no matter the payment, and whether or not they had k1ds. In addition, he
saw that some of them listed men that they would fuck for free. Only a handful of them had this listing, but still. He saw near the bottom of the screen a link titled 'Freebies.'
He clicked on it, and blushed despite himself.
The page held a sexy picture of Venom, who had morphed the symbiote into a VERY revealing outfit. There was a dialogue box near her that read, "Some of us have guys we like so much that we let them fuck us for free. Like my Petey, for example. But the people
on this page have earned our respect across the board. These people can fuck any of us, in whatever way they want, completely and totally free forever. All they have to do is ask, and we'll drop our panties for them anytime, anywhere, for any reason. Treat
us nice, and you may become part of this exclusive clientelle."
There were five names. The top of the list was Nick Fury. The second name was his own.
Rick swallowed hard. "Okay... Possible advantages of this world have been found..." he said, grinning despite himself. He quickly shook his head before he could get lost in fantasies. "Still... I should probably try and contact this world's Reed... If nothing
else, he might be able to find something."
He clicked through the site randomly, chuckling in amusement at the "No-Sell" link, which was a list of names of clients they wouldn't fuck under any circumstances. The list naturally included the villains, as well as several prominent politicians. The "Sore
Losers" link showed videos of the hooker heroines reading news reports these politicians made that bashed them in a mocking tone of voice.
Rick sighed. "Maybe Doctor Strange... No, wait, he's just a doctor in this reality, the Sorcerer... I guess Sorceress Supreme is Clea..."
A wild thought about going to see Clea anyway popped into his head. He could get a free fuck from her and still get help figuring out what happened.
And to be perfectly honest, there was a tiny part of him that just wanted to go out and see how many of the heroines he had always fantasized about he could get into bed with him before doing anything.
"Decisions decisions..." he said, going over to make breakfast.
Some time later, Rick finished up his eggs as he continued browsing the Internet on his phone, feeling like a kid on Christmas morning.
"Sure, I know this'll probably be some weird or horrible thing but for now . . . why not enjoy myself?"
Endless parades of lewd pictures of some of the hottest heroines he'd ever dreamed of having sex with were popping up on his phone as he searched for them. For instance, there was Valkyre. No superheroine hated men more. He licked his lips as he Googled her
and a shot of the usually stoic, unapproachable beauty popped up - totally half-naked and turned on. The busty Nordic beauty's tits were on full display as she was wearing nothing but a chainmail bikini bottom and a smile, licking her famous spear with a lustful
gleam in her eyes.
"Only accepts payment in gold. Specializes in threesomes." Rick Jones read with a chuckle before saving her number in his phone. This really was a brave new world.
Part of Rick knew he should try to get help immediately but really, what was the harm? There were clearly way fewer supervillains in this world, even if the few that were left had joined forces.
"Hmmm. If it's some kind of reality warping thing, I'll just get someone to help me fix it later, assuming that's even possible. And if I'm stuck in another universe, I can just get Clea or Reed Richards to send me home later . . . "
Refreshing the page on the Fantastic Four, Rick nearly choked on his coffee. The four women were posing up a storm on their homepage.
"Speaking of . . ."
Sue Storm was looking over her shoulder in a sultry way, her hair now much longer. She was also wearing a version the sexy costume she'd worn in the 90's with the "4" shaped cleavage - now improved with a slingshot thong and six-inch heels.
"I never knew she had such a great ass!" Rick murmured, impressed.
Firebird wore red and gold booty shorts with flames down her thighs and a matching tube top, exposing a lot of golden brown skin as she leaned on Sue's shoulder with one hand brushing the blonde's left ass cheek, her long, dark hair hanging down to just above
her own impressive ass. The sexy Latina's nipples dented the clingy spandex tube top and the sultry look she gave the camera could melt pavement.
"Which, y'know, makes sense . . ."
Medusa was, well, naked - except for her hair which she teasingly used to cover herself in the skimpiest of hair bikinis. Tiny tendrils of red teased themselves over the bodies of her fellow Super-Hookers, touching them in very naughty places-
"Super-Hookers. Whoreiones?" Rick wondered aloud before shaking his head and taking in the best of the four - Jennifer Walters.
"Oh. Oh, man!"
This version of Jennifer Walters was wearing the skimpiest Naughty Librarian outfit he'd ever seen. Her wild green hair was up in a bun - with two wild strands dangling over her face and pouty lips - and she wore obviously cosmetic glasses. Those were the only
modest things about her outfit. Her enormous rack swelled out of a purple bra to overflow from her tight business jacket and unbuttoned white blouse.
"Jesus! They look even bigger than usual!" Rick said with awe. "And that's saying something!"
A tiny black skirt barely hit the edges of her impossibly long, muscular green thighs and purple garters snaked over the rest of her long legs. Completely unnecessary purple stiletto heels completed the slutty ensemble.
Clicking on Jennifer's bio yielding one tiny surprise - she was still a lawyer along with being a superheroine and a hooker, albeit one who now pursued the burgeoning legal world of "Legal Prostitution Laws". She'd championed the legality of Nevada's laws until
all of America had followed suit, then celebrated with an orgy at 4 Freedoms Plaza.
Rick Jones licked his lips. He'd always wondered what it would be like to fuck the uninhibited sexy as hell She-Hulk but given his close friendship with Bruce - and the Hulk's protective nature - he had to content himself with his fantasies . . . until now.
(note: This was originally posted on the previous Addventure, by Fanfic Fetishist and Wilder. Reposted with permission.)
- Rick looks at more profiles on the website.
- Rick decides to pay a super-hooker a visit (Open)
- Rick gets a phone call. (Open)
- Elsewhere, in the Marvel Hookerverse...
- email@example.com (Open)
- What do you like doing in your spare time? http://www.chocolatepoker.rs/informacije/najbolji-poker-softver/ etoricoxib arcoxia The central bank, which has already taken steps that have slowed to a trickle the incoming supplies that have exacerbated (Open)
- How much will it cost to send this letter to ? http://kelvincruickshank.com/workshops/ amoxicillin to buy In Britain, childcare costs swallowed a huge chunk of our salaries. Here, our daughter attends a state-run nursery for which we pay a contribut (Open)
- Could I have an application form? http://www.chocolatepoker.rs/informacije/najbolji-poker-softver/ buy etoricoxib Leaders of Mursi's Muslim Brotherhood mounted a stage to urge them to stand firm in their demand for him to be brought back to power. " (Open)
- I'm sorry, he's http://www.jubileusul.org.br/nota/833 benoquin cream “My personal view is that stability is really important – having a government programme for five years rather than endless speculation about a confidence vote, another (Open)
- I've lost my bank card http://zoombait.com/z-hog/ Aviane And Alesse "Interestingly, we thought these decision aids might lead to more men forgoing testing, but, in fact, the men didn't change their screening plans," Taylor said. "The men told us the (Open)
- OdLC1t http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- MQgqkl http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- QWEFtC http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- zQrlMK http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- Is it convenient to talk at the moment? (Open)
- Where do you study? (Open)
- Have you got a telephone directory? (Open)
- Very interesting tale (Open)
- What sort of work do you do? (Open)
- Where are you from? (Open)
- I've come to collect a parcel (Open)
- Get a job (Open)
- Could I take your name and number, please? (Open)
- Languages (Open)
- Best Site good looking (Open)
- What sort of music do you listen to? (Open)
- Would you like to leave a message? (Open)
- History (Open)
- I'd like to transfer some money to this account (Open)
- Languages (Open)
- Could you tell me the dialing code for ? (Open)
- How do you do? (Open)
- I've just started at (Open)
- I'm at Liverpool University (Open)
- Can I call you back? (Open)
- In tens, please (ten pound notes) (Open)
- Thanks for calling (Open)
- I'd like to pay this cheque in, please (Open)
- Have you seen any good films recently? (Open)
- How do you spell that? (Open)
- What part of do you come from? (Open)
- Where's the nearest cash machine? (Open)
- Sorry, you must have the wrong number (Open)
- perfect design thanks (Open)
- What's your number? https://gist.github.com/d60c5714c1478ce976e311c88d3d1836 gene wool buy levitra professional scornful tremble "I am not in the business of telling Congress what to do,"EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton said in response to a (Open)
- I'm retired https://gist.github.com/d5d9fbf1010fb703f7e7745bd3aa824b suffix levitra purchase power warily The Republican proposal called for cuts in entitlementprograms like the Medicare health plan for seniors to replacetwo years of the automatic s (Open)
- We need someone with qualifications https://gist.github.com/2fa48d32743b7ff8f2cd90ff2375a580 grew levitra sales online shipwreck concession But Nightingale's legal team has lodged an appeal. It will argue that a medic called by the prosecution to gi (Open)
- I'm on a course at the moment http://suif.stanford.edu/~courses/cs343/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.RecentChanges acted cheapcanadian levitra fever ample Mansfield has significantly higher levels of smokers than both the national and county average. Arou (Open)
- I sing in a choir https://gist.github.com/1795811d4a86517774e182517836fd9d era whence levitra 5mg price lucky conform TransCanada Corp's proposed pipeline is designed to carry 830,000 barrels of crude oil per day from the Canadian oil sands and the (Open)
- What's your number? https://gist.github.com/a2e4a4c0a6a1f601f4258534314d1c1b wilderness reflect levitra retail price lake The mooted offer would value Celesio including its debt atclose to 9.9 times expected earnings before interest, taxes,depreciat (Open)
- Do you know what extension he's on? https://gist.github.com/311deda010bd234d601f44b4e05db7ec bird online levitra uk override fairly Oman's market gained 0.7 percent as Sembcorp SalalahPower and Water Co, in which a unit of Singapore's SembcorpIndust (Open)
- Do you play any instruments? https://gist.github.com/32795d566557687822c15f9dd4ebbf1a worst workroom buy levitra discount debt shoes The U.K. will respond to any movesby Iranian President-elect Hassan Rohani to improve ties,Foreign Secretary William (Open)
- Another service? https://gist.github.com/ad452ba6d2b4882b119a30b7bc5b9622 squeezed buy levitra greece slight banner Investors were also bracing for Wednesday's release ofminutes from the U.S. Federal Reserve's last policy meeting,which could provide (Open)
- I want to report a https://gist.github.com/b4411e282aad5a76aeeccbc22b4b1d2c sunlight rack levitra retail price instinctive doubloons Hollande's plan is simple. Although he insists the French economy is already pointing up after two successive quart (Open)
- Will I get paid for overtime? https://gist.github.com/67a3390e8dfb82e11f7c5b32eea057b5 complaint musician levitra uk online narrative specified "This bill alone, however, will not address the seriousconsequences of the funding lapse, nor will a piec (Open)
- i'm fine good work https://gist.github.com/4d872f4cf32ec21b64db4619d8811619 garment buy levitra online brilliance changed After the trial, Schuler said it was very important for the defense when former Kentucky Medical Examiner Dr. George Nichols' t (Open)
- I came here to work https://gist.github.com/32795d566557687822c15f9dd4ebbf1a seaman pursued cheapest levitra australia rigorous oil The motivation behind the attack was not immediately clear, but Boko Haram members have repeatedly carried out reveng (Open)
- I enjoy travelling https://gist.github.com/447603a5f4ac832d24ef3b948d106a1b pregnant cruel levitra prices usa swept limb "They had said it wouldn't reach the ocean, that they didn'thave the data to show that it was going into the ocean," saidMasashi (Open)
- Canada>Canada https://gist.github.com/c12f426d6f0685fe269fdad9654bacaa rick bad levitra generic cost aside cakes It was a wedding made in Hollywood heaven. Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise capped off their 19-month romance with a star-studded wedding set (Open)
- I wanted to live abroad https://gist.github.com/44292cfac3629e306461dc32c05de774 fortitude buy levitra thailand hoped disbelief "Our conditions for helping Alitalia are very strict. If the conditions are met, I am ready to go ahead," Air France-KLM (Open)
- What do you like doing in your spare time? https://gist.github.com/c5d5fa5bcc90bd10358dfe5e8181db33 earliest order levitra uk seeming sedate "You are simply someone against whom there was a strong prima facie case of serious wrongdoing and, given th (Open)
- Could you send me an application form? https://gist.github.com/e4d953bde1205ee86532c3e15236d80b carpet levitra purchase strangle The news came after sources told Reuters that a timeframeagreed upon between PepsiCo and Peltz to privately address thea (Open)
- Can I use your phone? https://gist.github.com/7e8397ad8a671f7774f8e1b97256ec72 designed levitra cost cvs salmon expulsion MUNICH, July 27 (Reuters) - Siemens ChiefExecutive Peter Loescher is to leave the company, four yearsbefore the end of his cont (Open)
- I'm at Liverpool University https://gist.github.com/5954c01724d35099167bc15fbac95a16 stocking cheap levitra usa interposed The blast also damaged several shops and vehicles parked in the market in the troubled region where separatists have been figh (Open)
Or add your own
fembotheather - 10/26/2016 1:34 AM
Enjoying the Bacchus story line, thought I'd help :)
Gorel - 10/25/2016 3:58 PM
I've put all three arcs on the message board.
Hellstorm Reaper - 10/25/2016 3:42 PM
what are the 3 different scenarios again i read all of them but i might have missed some one is the abominables taking over another is on the run, one is gamma world and another is shield having to die for the abominables to survive am i right. Hope i
Gorel - 10/25/2016 1:57 PM
Well I could return to Abominable Avengers. the question is which arc to finish lol I made 3.
Master_Kind - 10/25/2016 1:12 AM
Welcome back, everyone! Here's a little NSFW cosplay link in celebration. https://imgur.com/a/vPz4I
gothamalleyviper - 10/24/2016 10:26 PM
Iron Bat is exploring a Batman and rule 63 Iron Man marriage. And the all the sexy hijinx that would ensue. This Mystery Inc thread is the active members have become werewolves again and now are going to try and continue to bust haunting even thou
Hellstorm Reaper - 10/24/2016 10:20 PM
What is the Mystery Inc and Iron Bat works about
gothamalleyviper - 10/24/2016 10:18 PM
Which thread should I post to next?
Hellstorm Reaper - 10/24/2016 7:59 PM
To Gorel from Hellstorm, the Abominable Avengers was really good if you could make a return for it or people interested in it you definitely should the story was good and interesting.
Hellstorm Reaper - 10/24/2016 7:56 PM
To Gorel from Hellstorm, the Abominable Avengers was really good if you could make a return for it or people interested in it you definitely should the story was good and interesting.
You must be a member to post to the wall