You must login to rate the chapter
Hovering over the worlds of superheroes and the comics based on their lives, the Alpha Male force decided instead to search on the worlds which were the base of Live Action Television in other worlds. Yet there was an overlap. Worlds based on comic books
which became television shows and worlds where the shows themselves inspired the comics.
Star Trek and Doctor Who. Smallville and Arrow. Xena: Warrior Princess and Hercules: The Legendary Journeys. Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. Grimm and Charmed. Battlestar Galatica and The X-Files.
Plenty of choices on which to pop into and increase the manly power of one of the male figures which one could see. The question is which world to visit, which man to enhance with ultimate masculinity? The answer ended up being the world of...
- Star Trek (Open)
- Smallville (Open)
- Xena: Warrior Princess (Open)
- Some show without a comic (Open)
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer (Open)
- Birds of Prey (Open)
- Arrow (Open)
- I read a lot http://www.experimentalconversations.com/issue/spring-2013/ buy trazodone hcl Joel began playing in local bands before releasing a debut album in 1971 that was indifferently received, before 1973’s Piano Man provided his signature (Open)
- I'm originally from Dublin but now live in Edinburgh http://updatecontent.com/service/ cheap stendra "The well design and procedures, operations procedureswere all done before we actually farmed in," he told a caller,according to Ellison's decision (Open)
- The United States http://carissaphelps.com/training/ avanafil online Thomson Airways, the first British carrier to use theDreamliner, operated its first commerical flight using thelightweight, fuel-efficient jet on a special flight fromLondon's Gatw (Open)
- I want to report a http://www.muruniiduk.ee/products Buy Fenofibrate Online â??I love that I can experiment with food,â? said Pogrebinsky, who trained at Manhattanâ??s French Culinary Institute, now the International Culinary Center. â??I want to (Open)
- I saw your advert in the paper http://updatecontent.com/service/ stendra tablets President Barack Obama on Monday acknowledged technical problems that he described as "kinks in the system." He also promised a "tech surge" by leading technology talen (Open)
Or add your own
solddate - 11/24/2015 2:50 AM
It happens to the best of us Burke, don't worry about it.
burke_rakers - 11/23/2015 3:17 AM
Well, I did my best to remove my busted starts. I know it's far from perfect :>(
burke_rakers - 11/22/2015 12:55 PM
Could someone remove a couple of those starts? It didn't seem like it was working, so I kept trying...
colleem - 11/21/2015 5:46 AM
okay :) Then i will wait with my Chapter until you have yours online :) like the Idea to bring back the Masterplan story
Solarsearcher - 11/20/2015 10:58 AM
Don't worry. The police scandal will be addressed in the next chapter.
colleem - 11/20/2015 7:47 AM
very good chapter solar. i would like to go further with the story but also i wanted to know what happened to the police.
C.King - 11/19/2015 10:35 PM
Solarsearcher-- Good job, but could you mention more on the police scandal on the Boards.
Solarsearcher - 11/19/2015 9:40 PM
Thought you might be interested in the newest chapter of yours' and Colleem's running "Masterplan" story. http://www.superstories.net/addventure/Chapter.aspx?ID=93496
hannibal4713 - 11/19/2015 6:41 PM
back on the old superstories site it had a ton of incredible stories that seemed to have been lost in the transition to this new site. i would love all those old stories to be brought back in
zarir_77 - 11/19/2015 5:35 AM
You must be a member to post to the wall