You must login to rate the chapter
Hovering over the worlds of superheroes and the comics based on their lives, the Alpha Male force decided instead to search on the worlds which were the base of Live Action Television in other worlds. Yet there was an overlap. Worlds based on comic books
which became television shows and worlds where the shows themselves inspired the comics.
Star Trek and Doctor Who. Smallville and Arrow. Xena: Warrior Princess and Hercules: The Legendary Journeys. Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. Grimm and Charmed. Battlestar Galatica and The X-Files.
Plenty of choices on which to pop into and increase the manly power of one of the male figures which one could see. The question is which world to visit, which man to enhance with ultimate masculinity? The answer ended up being the world of...
- Star Trek (Open)
- Smallville (Open)
- Xena: Warrior Princess (Open)
- Some show without a comic (Open)
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer (Open)
- Birds of Prey (Open)
- Arrow (Open)
- I read a lot http://www.experimentalconversations.com/issue/spring-2013/ buy trazodone hcl Joel began playing in local bands before releasing a debut album in 1971 that was indifferently received, before 1973’s Piano Man provided his signature (Open)
- I'm originally from Dublin but now live in Edinburgh http://updatecontent.com/service/ cheap stendra "The well design and procedures, operations procedureswere all done before we actually farmed in," he told a caller,according to Ellison's decision (Open)
- The United States http://carissaphelps.com/training/ avanafil online Thomson Airways, the first British carrier to use theDreamliner, operated its first commerical flight using thelightweight, fuel-efficient jet on a special flight fromLondon's Gatw (Open)
- I want to report a http://www.muruniiduk.ee/products Buy Fenofibrate Online â??I love that I can experiment with food,â? said Pogrebinsky, who trained at Manhattanâ??s French Culinary Institute, now the International Culinary Center. â??I want to (Open)
- I saw your advert in the paper http://updatecontent.com/service/ stendra tablets President Barack Obama on Monday acknowledged technical problems that he described as "kinks in the system." He also promised a "tech surge" by leading technology talen (Open)
Or add your own
Darth Elsa - 2/13/2016 8:07 AM
Loving that Snow White story! Think I'll put in a chapter too.
BowToMeAndBeg - 2/12/2016 11:56 PM
There you go, Yang
ESchorcho - 2/12/2016 4:00 PM
I thought I had some ideas for Rubber Queen, GAV, but it turns out I had some writer's block with them. I guess it happens. So please add to it. Am looking forward to what you have in store.
Yang Xiao Long - 2/11/2016 4:48 PM
Would love some help on "Meanest Bitch of All"
gothamalleyviper - 2/11/2016 1:55 PM
ES I have an idea for Rubber Queen I can do tomorrow if you don't have anything.
gothamalleyviper - 2/10/2016 9:24 PM
Posted craziness, please let me know what people think.
gothamalleyviper - 2/10/2016 4:18 PM
Came across an old supervillain, Claw: Deals drugs to fund and recruit for his Fascist Cat themed army in a desert (WW2 guy) what about a feline theft of Feline characters to be made into his lieutenants?
gothamalleyviper - 2/8/2016 9:14 PM
I ask for any feed back, if anyone wants to add ideas go ahead and put them in the message board.
gothamalleyviper - 2/8/2016 12:45 PM
Have a chapter for black Scorpion I will put up tonight
C.King - 2/5/2016 9:15 PM
Good Bio, interesting start. Don't have ideas yet, but I will try. Thanks.
You must be a member to post to the wall