Asgardia's North gods are as many superhumans on Earth. They have little time to rest. Even since their
installation near the small town of Broxton. After The Snake (see Fear itself), after the Vanir and Surtur, attacks of the Frost giants,
it was the Enchantress's turn to complicate the Asgardians's existence.
Amora had found a way to bewitch some warriors of Asgard, using a dark collar, the circle
of Nornheim, stolen from the witch Karnilla, Queen of the Norns.
Obviously, Thor and his friends Sif, the warriors three and even the young Loki, managed to overtuned the situation. The Enchantress was in a bad spot, seeking to protect herself with a force field.
- "Give up, Amora, Thor yelled while hitting the field with his hammer, the mighty Mjolnir. Thou hast lost again. Now face the consequences of your vile actions with dignity ... for once. "
- Never, Odinson, she screamed back, keeping the integrity of her magical shield. I can still become queen of Asgardia and thou will be my slave and I will make you suffer ... "
Amora, bluffing, did not have time to finish her sentence. She was taken aback, as all his opponents, with a blinding light.
When their sight returned, all present Asgardians saw the entity floating in the air, indifferent to what
- "What is this strange creature, Thor said aloud?
- It may be an ally of this acursed Enchantress, replied Hogun the grim.
- It does not look threatening, replied Volstagg the voluminous ...
- We do not have time for this ... I say we solve the problem created by Amora and we will advise later ... "
Thor charged his foe with his hammer again. But Amora panicked and, struck the first blow : a mystical blast ... to the entity, which does not react.
Except that its halo began to rise again. Everyone lost is sight again, and consciousness
When everyone woke up :