You must login to rate the chapter
Reed and Sue Richards bustled into Dr. Violet's office, Sue doing a brief double take at the busty brunette receptionist. She could have sworn she'd met her before. The woman's voice, high and breathy, soon disavowed her of that belief.
"Hi! Dr. Violet is ready to see you now. Please go right in!" she said with a big, dumb smile on her face.
"Thank you, miss." Reed said, obviously not even noticing the woman's ample charms. He gave Susan a weak smile.
"Yes." Susan replied frostily. She wasn't prone to sharing her personal business with just anyone but when Wasp and Hank Pym suddenly reunited, giving this "Dr. Violet" all the praise, she just had to see this man for herself. Perhaps he could solve their trust
issues and Reed's frustrating lack of focus on her needs.
The man stood, a fit, dark-haired man with a trim goatee. He wore a dark grey suit with a purple tie. He gave them his widest smile as he closed the door behind them.
"Good morning. I'm Dr. Zachary Violet. It is a pleasure and an honor to meet you both."
He shook both their hands in turn, making sure to look them in the eyes with a caring smile on his face.
"Thank you, Doctor." Reed said stiffly. She'd dragged him to this practically by force. He doubted the man could compute the factors involved in their unique relationship but he was all for making his wife happy.
"Thanks." Sue said, looking at him suspiciously.
"Please, make yourselves comfortable." Dr. Violet said, motioning at the couch. "This is a safe space where anything goes. Relax and let go. I'm a professional and anything that you say or do here is safe with me."
Susan's tension and suspicion suddenly vanished. This was a safe space. She could relax here. Silly of her to have suspected Dr. Violet of anything strange - he was a professional. She felt her muscles untense and looked over at Reed. Even he seemed peaceful.
Maybe this could be a benefit after all.
"Now, I can tell just by looking at the two of you what one of your biggest problems are." Dr. Violet began with a huge grin. "Feel free to tell me if I'm wrong but trust me - I'm never wrong."
"Oh? What's that?" asked Reed, amazed. Someone who was never wrong? That- made sense. Of course it did. Dr. Violet was never wrong. He and Susan waited eagerly for the Doctor to speak and tell them all about their problems.
- "You're clearly uncomfortable with other men noticing your wife's enormous breasts." (Open)
- "Susan, you're clearly horny and unsatisfied - so much so that you're horny right now, aren't you?"
- "Reed, you've always secretly wanted to be a woman, haven't you?" (Open)
- "Susan, your intellect is so much lower than your husband's - lower than anyone's really - that it causes problems for the two of you, doesn't it?" (Open)
- Susan you want to dominate Reed.
- Sue your really want to be a Frenchmaid fuck-toy for Reed and his friends... (Open)
- Sue you want to be a Stripper... (Open)
- Reed you want to be a Pimp and Sue you want to be his Ho... (Open)
- Reed and Sue you both want to be huge breasted bimbo female strippers (Open)
- Sue you really are the one to wear the pants in the relationship. While Reed you are nothing but her little sissy boy. (Open)
- "Susan, you want to show Reed you can have your needs met without him by barring him from sex with you and whoring yourself out to get pregnant by someone... or something... else." (Open)
- Reed and Sue you both want to be well hung bad asses that work for me. (Open)
- Sue you want to be my Fuck-Toy!!! (Open)
- Susan, you will listen to me as I spend the entire day telling you what all of your problems are.
- Susan, secretly you always wanted to be a man, haven't you. (Open)
- You both have repressed sexual needs to be swingers and, if possible to be prostitutes (Open)
- You have deep repressed needs to be EVIL, sexually deviant but loyal Lieutenants to an evil genius, like say, ME! (Open)
Or add your own
DeMonic - 12/22/2014 9:32 AM
Sorry I haven’t been adding onto anyone else posts on H&T; I just have an idea I need to work out and not a lot of time to write.
gothamalleyviper - 12/21/2014 10:44 PM
I am going to work on another Rubber Queen and a 63rd Joker chapter this week. ES and C.King if either of you want to add Please let me know.
January - 12/20/2014 2:59 AM
I love this Medieval Madness line. Might think of trying to add on to it, but I've never posted an episode on this site...
gothamalleyviper - 12/18/2014 10:05 PM
ES, look for a doctor in the fish
ESchorcho - 12/18/2014 10:00 PM
GAV, I loved the chapter. I did like the Diana/Lois interaction. Still can't believe I did that. What is going to happen in the ceremony? Want to continue this in the message board?
gothamalleyviper - 12/18/2014 9:34 PM
I am wondering if the same people are posting twisted Disney Princess stories here
gothamalleyviper - 12/18/2014 9:31 PM
@ ES, I did incorporate it, I hope you like where I took the rest of the cast throw the morning.
ESchorcho - 12/18/2014 9:16 PM
gothamalleyviper, I messed up on my Lois Human Sacrifice chapter in Rubber Queen. It should have come after your Human Sacrifice chapter. Can't believe I did that.
colleem - 12/18/2014 11:25 AM
Susan´s dream is online. I will try to write Tony´s dream until Saturday. If someone want to write with CC and me in this Story just tell it :) We are talking about Email for better planing
gothamalleyviper - 12/17/2014 8:42 PM
I am about half way throw the chapter for Rubberqueen, and plotted out the "Wedding Chapter", but I keep getting interupted by my life AFK. I kind of want the Warhamer can from 63 Joker and go play "Whack-a-Joe"
You must be a member to post to the wall