You must login to rate the chapter
Reed and Sue Richards bustled into Dr. Violet's office, Sue doing a brief double take at the busty brunette receptionist. She could have sworn she'd met her before. The woman's voice, high and breathy, soon disavowed her of that belief.
"Hi! Dr. Violet is ready to see you now. Please go right in!" she said with a big, dumb smile on her face.
"Thank you, miss." Reed said, obviously not even noticing the woman's ample charms. He gave Susan a weak smile.
"Yes." Susan replied frostily. She wasn't prone to sharing her personal business with just anyone but when Wasp and Hank Pym suddenly reunited, giving this "Dr. Violet" all the praise, she just had to see this man for herself. Perhaps he could solve their trust
issues and Reed's frustrating lack of focus on her needs.
The man stood, a fit, dark-haired man with a trim goatee. He wore a dark grey suit with a purple tie. He gave them his widest smile as he closed the door behind them.
"Good morning. I'm Dr. Zachary Violet. It is a pleasure and an honor to meet you both."
He shook both their hands in turn, making sure to look them in the eyes with a caring smile on his face.
"Thank you, Doctor." Reed said stiffly. She'd dragged him to this practically by force. He doubted the man could compute the factors involved in their unique relationship but he was all for making his wife happy.
"Thanks." Sue said, looking at him suspiciously.
"Please, make yourselves comfortable." Dr. Violet said, motioning at the couch. "This is a safe space where anything goes. Relax and let go. I'm a professional and anything that you say or do here is safe with me."
Susan's tension and suspicion suddenly vanished. This was a safe space. She could relax here. Silly of her to have suspected Dr. Violet of anything strange - he was a professional. She felt her muscles untense and looked over at Reed. Even he seemed peaceful.
Maybe this could be a benefit after all.
"Now, I can tell just by looking at the two of you what one of your biggest problems are." Dr. Violet began with a huge grin. "Feel free to tell me if I'm wrong but trust me - I'm never wrong."
"Oh? What's that?" asked Reed, amazed. Someone who was never wrong? That- made sense. Of course it did. Dr. Violet was never wrong. He and Susan waited eagerly for the Doctor to speak and tell them all about their problems.
- "You're clearly uncomfortable with other men noticing your wife's enormous breasts." (Open)
- "Susan, you're clearly horny and unsatisfied - so much so that you're horny right now, aren't you?"
- "Reed, you've always secretly wanted to be a woman, haven't you?" (Open)
- "Susan, your intellect is so much lower than your husband's - lower than anyone's really - that it causes problems for the two of you, doesn't it?" (Open)
- Susan you want to dominate Reed.
- Sue your really want to be a Frenchmaid fuck-toy for Reed and his friends... (Open)
- Sue you want to be a Stripper... (Open)
- Reed you want to be a Pimp and Sue you want to be his Ho... (Open)
- Reed and Sue you both want to be huge breasted bimbo female strippers (Open)
- Sue you really are the one to wear the pants in the relationship. While Reed you are nothing but her little sissy boy. (Open)
- "Susan, you want to show Reed you can have your needs met without him by barring him from sex with you and whoring yourself out to get pregnant by someone... or something... else." (Open)
- Reed and Sue you both want to be well hung bad asses that work for me. (Open)
- Sue you want to be my Fuck-Toy!!! (Open)
- Susan, you will listen to me as I spend the entire day telling you what all of your problems are.
- Susan, secretly you always wanted to be a man, haven't you. (Open)
- You both have repressed sexual needs to be swingers and, if possible to be prostitutes (Open)
- You have deep repressed needs to be EVIL, sexually deviant but loyal Lieutenants to an evil genius, like say, ME! (Open)
Or add your own
CJ - 7/29/2014 1:24 PM
I just looked up variants of Susan, I actually wanted to use Zsuzsa, but figured Xuxa would be easier to remem
Evva - 7/29/2014 1:15 PM
CJ, are you really using Xuxa?
Well, she was big at latin america and iberic countries, it is like call someone as Dolly Parton or Sade
solddate - 7/28/2014 9:05 AM
>Blue Man - Always nice to see Harley having a positive effect on writing trends. Very nice work, btw.
LesLes - 7/27/2014 4:11 PM
Wow, @Blue_man, so good and so hot! Loved the way you gave the sorceress some personality and her nice mummudrai surprise! And now I need your Tumblr recs ;)
gothamalleyviper - 7/27/2014 1:02 PM
@Colleem, put it in Message board and I will post any thoughts for you.
LesLes - 7/27/2014 12:23 PM
@colleem: post it on the messageboard and I'm sure someone will take a look?
colleem - 7/27/2014 10:09 AM
colleem - 7/27/2014 3:58 AM
Would someone be so kind and look over my chapter? Will write one soon but english isnt my native
ESchorcho - 7/23/2014 3:19 PM
Great chapter, MacroLass. Thanks for adding. Check the message board.
MacroLass - 7/23/2014 12:42 PM
Ask and ye shall receive. I just wrote a new chapter.
You must be a member to post to the wall