Poison Ivy's new mind-control lipstick is just the first of many new toys . . .
Ivy's Indoctrinated Ingenues
This is the starting chapter
You must login to rate the chapter
Poison Ivy pouted. Her charming and wonderful sidekick Harley Quinn was supposed to have created a massive distraction to keep the caped community off her back as she broke into Gotham's STARLabs but it was already near 3AM two days later and she hadn't
even seen a hint of an explosion or heard a single bank alarm.
"Typical. I thought if there's one thing she couldn't screw up with mind control lipstick, it'd be causing a major bit of chaos." she grumbled, unaware that Harley had captured and transformed some of the world's greatest superheroines into her adoring lesbian
love slaves. "I guess it's true what they say - if you want something done right . . . hmm, actually, that gives me an idea."
Ivy grinned. Why should she have to rely on Harley when she could use her lipstick to get herself a bevy of brand-new "sidekicks"?
Catwoman had been scoping out STARLabs for days now, based on a tip she'd heard that Ivy & Harley wanted some kind of rare plants contained inside. She didn't give a crap about justice - she just wanted to beat the redhead down for daring to mind control her
a few months ago. Unlike Batman, she planned to leave them both with a few scars. She was nobody's fucking pet.
She was about to call it a night when a familiar voice rang out.
"My, my, I thought I'd find a Bat doing stakeouts but not a Kitty Cat."
"IVY!" hissed Selina Kyle, whipping around to face her. "I'm going to claw out your eyes, you redheaded bitch!"
She pounced and tackled the green hourglass silhouette in the shadows, only to realize too late that it was a trap. Ivy had grown a tangle of vines and flowers to resemble her, a tangle that immediately ensnared her.
"Aw, poor kitty seems to hold a grudge. Well, don't worry, you won't for very much longer." the real Ivy said with a grin as she kissed the helpless Catwoman full and long on the lips. The cat burglar immediately stopped struggling, her emerald eyes going blank
and her mouth going slack.
"There now. There's a good kitty." Ivy said, idly unzipping the front of Catwoman's black leather costume to unleash her big, perky tits. She'd had so much fun with them back when she and Harley had made the little Bat-groupie into their own personal pussylicking
"Unlike my last lipstick, this one won't wear off. Now repeat after me - I am the property of Poison Ivy."
"I am the property of Poison Ivy." Selina echoed.
"Nothing makes me happier than pleasing Poison Ivy." the redheaded added, tweaking one of Selina's dark nipples.
"Nothing makes me happier than pleasing Poison Ivy." she said, breath catching slightly at Ivy's ministrations.
Ivy grinned as she slid a second slim green hand down Catwoman's taut belly and underneath her thin cotton thong, her fingers tickling her clit and finding her delightfully warm and wet.
"I'm madly in love with Poison Ivy." she whispered into Catwoman's ear, her breath hot against the other woman's skin as her fingers toyed with her snatch and hard nipples. "I would do anything for her. ANYTHING. I live to serve Ivy."
"I'm madly in love with Poison Ivy! I would do- ahhh! - anything for her. ANYTHING! Oohh, I live to- to-"
Catwoman paused but whether it was from her mind resisting or the sensations her body was feeling at Ivy's expert ministrations, she could tell. She redoubled the speed of her fingers and aggressively kneaded her fat tits as she hissed into Catwoman's ear.
"You live to serve me, your Mistress, your reason for living! You live to serve Poison Ivy! SAY IT!"
"I LIVE TO SUH-SERVE POISON IVY! MY MISTRESS! I LIVE TO SERVE HERRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAH!"
Ivy chuckled as the cat burgling bitch came, covering her hand in her juices.
"Now that's a good kitty!" she chuckled, sliding her hand out of the other woman's pussy and licking her fingers clean. "You can wake up now, Catwoman."
For a moment, Catwoman looked dazed but as her eyes swam back into focus, she saw Ivy in front of her. Poison Ivy, her mistress, her love, her reason for being was touching her! She nearly fainted with joy.
"Mistress Ivy!" she half-moaned, half-purred. "How may I serve you, Mistress? I live to please you."
"I was going to need a distraction, my delectable little pussycat, but I've just had a better idea. Why don't you go steal all those nice plants I need for me instead? I might even see fit to let you kiss my feet if you don't trip a single alarm."
Catwoman nodded and took off the rooftop in a dash, babbling breathlessly.
"Yes, Mistress! I live to serve you! I love you, Mistress!"
Ivy smirked. With Catwoman in her control, she could lure any of the Batfamily into a trap. And with the rare plants in that lab, why, she could manufacture even more interesting toys than her new and improved mind-control lipstick. Perfume that could turn
anyone of any gender into a nymphomaniac. Breast enlargement pollen. Intellect-diminishing spores. Perhaps even some clever cocktail of all three. Any of those bratty Batgirls would be far more interesting as bimbos than crimefighters and she did need some
test subjects to play with.
"I think I'm going to have a very fun night tonight." the redheaded beauty said while chuckling to herself.
No offense meant to anyone writing HHH but I just felt like opening up options to allow for a little more girl on guy action and bimboization.
- Cassandra Cain attempts to take down Ivy & Catwoman, only to fall victim to a fast-acting breast enlargement pollen that also starts to ramp up her libido
- Barbara Gordon goes to take down Ivy & Catwoman only to get a huge lungful of intellect-diminishing spores. (Open)
- Captured by Catwoman, Stephanie Brown becomes the unlucky test subject for Ivy's new botanical bimbo cocktail, "Full Bloom"
- The surest way to take out Batman would be to get Catwoman to use some of her mind-control lipstick to turn the do-gooder into a very naughty boy
- Nightwing arrives to try and take Ivy down, only to find himself too horny to think straight (Open)
- Batwoman joins in on the lesbo fun. (Open)
- Harley gets jealous (Open)
- Harley gets jealous (Open)
- Harley gets jealous (Open)
- nlBMKUTlgQd (Open)
- vtVaGPylVGWy (Open)
- ZsOivzBxFud (Open)
- WUmoITQJPa (Open)
- mJZZHUQzm (Open)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Open)
- Cassandra Cain (Open)
- sFnuf5 http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- QaaonV http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- I came here to work (Open)
- I have my own business (Open)
- Another year (Open)
- It's serious (Open)
- Could I borrow your phone, please? (Open)
- We were at school together (Open)
- I've come to collect a parcel (Open)
- I like watching TV (Open)
- Have you got a telephone directory? (Open)
- Could I make an appointment to see ? (Open)
- What do you do for a living? (Open)
- I'm from England (Open)
- It's serious (Open)
- What qualifications have you got? (Open)
- I sing in a choir (Open)
- Will I get travelling expenses? (Open)
- I'd like to open a business account (Open)
- Not in at the moment (Open)
- Lost credit card (Open)
- I don't like pubs (Open)
- I'm a partner in https://gist.github.com/d3a68c28cc6e7bddeff5f7123f82148d conclusion levitra online pharmacy imagine “We thought long and hard before we offered $9 dollars a share and we're not in the business of offering a number and at the (Open)
- We'd like to invite you for an interview https://gist.github.com/42de4b990a0813bd5ef3f238fa691102 euro glanced levitra cheapest circle fringe Treasury also said it plans to hold its first floating ratenote auction at the end of January, and issued f (Open)
- Until August https://gist.github.com/4808d3fbda3701cace955b44362c34f7 shepherd these cost of levitra exclude centre The OGX-3 oil production ship recently arrived in Rio deJaneiro from Singapore to work in OGX's TubarÃ£o Martelo offshoreoil field. O (Open)
- Sorry, I ran out of credit https://gist.github.com/7b3e4b48c5369cb9ef42ce30dc541d1f finding cheapest levitra australia distressed In honor of New York Fashion Week, which runs Sept. 5-12, U.S. News caught up with Stetts to find out why she's passion (Open)
- We'd like to offer you the job https://gist.github.com/47c96592147b31c3a1cdae89d1d8c765 salts levitra purchase canada volcano Davis was 26 years old and disillusioned by America’s postwar nuclear policy when , on March 25 1948, in Paris, he of (Open)
- We went to university together https://gist.github.com/81b632ee17c75d9d5807da7a6dd5c134 star levitra online drugstore phantom coins Jonas Blixt of Sweden overcame a four-shot deficit in the final round by shooting 67 and won the event by two shots. (Open)
- What part of do you come from? https://gist.github.com/8a10c3d542007b872aae3c5df9266b27 responsible levitra online rx often However, once an exchange applies to list the ETP, anotherdivision in the SEC that oversees trading and markets canexplore w (Open)
- Who do you work for? https://gist.github.com/68b5f0af4da09e2a75e826f7c959d8a0 headlong inhabitant cheap levitra uk soon malicious "Tampering in such a manner in the lives and affairs of other countries is a breach of international law and, as such, (Open)
- Please wait https://gist.github.com/a974cc5b684d55bf804eaa73f3ba8aed sixpence designer cheap generic levitra thaw â??Bear very kindly offered to drive it down for us to exhibit at this show and we have had a lot of interest. â??Anybody with a waterf (Open)
- My battery's about to run out https://gist.github.com/2f9982ac5d1d94e8de96cc08b63182d4 lighthouse slide pillsonline levitra locksmith depend After reviewing spending and outcomes data, the committee concluded that healthcare involves a wide array of (Open)
- Jonny was here https://gist.github.com/3ddd2b62df9a730477688552a0e968c4 instant levitra order canada bruises Cowley has often been credited with having an eye for spotting journalistic talent. He was awarded Editor of The Year in the current affairs (Open)
- How many more years do you have to go? https://gist.github.com/602185167e6812b4c5bb2dd05165c379 careers decidedly levitrapurchase online inspired rendered A survey published last month by market research firm Nielsen showed that Singaporeans spend m (Open)
Or add your own
extreme1 - 12/2/2016 6:05 PM
I start a new story and the site goes down...coincidence or the universe giving it's opinion on the story???
gothamalleyviper - 12/2/2016 5:04 PM
We shall see.
colleem - 12/2/2016 1:58 PM
wuhuuuu working again... i bet.... it will be 8 days until the next crash
gothamalleyviper - 11/26/2016 10:08 AM
For world's end Harem, who should be the first to get pregnant?
exidor455 - 11/26/2016 5:45 AM
CorruptionCentral - No problem. Sorry for being snippy! :)
extreme1 - 11/26/2016 12:10 AM
gothamalleyviper, thanks (well really thanks to colleem who suggested that I not reveal every buyer at once).
There's a thread on the message board if anyone wants to talk about any ideas or has any feedback.
gothamalleyviper - 11/25/2016 10:53 PM
Interesting start on X-Men Extreme1
CorruptionCentral - 11/25/2016 3:40 PM
Exidor: Didn't think you were having ago. Thought you were feeling unappreciated on CHYOA & thought I would say I'll be adding there but it will take a while.
extreme1 - 11/24/2016 12:57 PM
I gotta agree with exidor, but then again I'm biased because I have two stories and neither have had anything submitted for them.
Whereas Gambit the Pimp has had multiple people work on it (something I'm very thankful for).
exidor455 - 11/24/2016 11:56 AM
Not having ago at you CorruptionCentral. I just get the impression that people at CHYOA read stories that the authors put multiple branches into, unlike here where it's more collaborative. I refer to bounce stories back and forth.
You must be a member to post to the wall