You must login to rate the chapter
Dee Dee's eyes widened as she saw who the first customer was. Susan Storm, the Invisible Woman. Matron of the Fantastic Four and very first "request" that had been made of her. No doubt here only because of the hypnotic letter she (and most every other
super heroine) had been sent a few days ago; it didn't exert any noticeable control over their minds like other hypnotic devices; no, it planted a tiny little suggestion at the back of their minds that slowly bled through their thought process, until they
could no longer ignore it.
Like most of New York's criminals, Dee Dee had seen the blond heroine in person before. Most of those times had been only a few minutes long, mind, and the most recent instance had happened more than three years ago... but that wasn't to say that she wasn't
going to enjoy this...
The big-titted blonde rubbed her hands, as was the traditional villainous thing to do when a holier-than-thou do-gooder cluelessly stumbled into one's cunning, cunning trap. She held off on the evil laugh, though. General consensus amongst villains these days
was that it was best to do those after one's evil plan was complete.
As soon as she heard the bell above her shop's door tinkling, Dee Dee immediately dropped the scheming smile on her face and replaced it with one of innocent cheer. She'd had plenty of practice before, after all.
The Invisible Woman walked through the door with that typical super heroine air about her - dignified, yet not detached, and clearly optimistic and friendly. It made Dee Dee want to vomit.
But she held it in, and guided the Matron of Marvel toward the closest salon chair and vanity unit. She only half-listened to the blond woman's prattling about the coupon she'd been sent and her uneventful week and her evolving thoughts on personal appearances
and whatnot. Jesus Christ, did she mistake this place for a therapist's office?!
(And did these super heroines like to hear themselves talk, or what?!)
Finally, she managed to sit the Invisible Woman down in the chair, cogs already turning in her head. It didn't really matter what Sue wanted; her employer had clearly told her to turn the blonde heroine into:
- A trophy wife (for who?)
- A prostitute (Open)
- An out-and-out supervillain (Open)
- Something else (Open)
- A bimbo pornstar (Open)
- The giggly receptionist for the salon.
- A FrenchMaid (Open)
- A Stripper (Open)
- A Fuck-Toy with Nipple Rings for The Kingpin (Open)
- turned into a dominatrix (Open)
- A butched up lover for a Villianous
- An assassin. (Open)
- A Lipstick Lesbian Love Slave (Open)
- ruREIo http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- I'll call back later (Open)
- Have you got any experience? (Open)
- I don't like pubs (Open)
- Who do you work for? (Open)
- Could I have , please? (Open)
- Thanks funny site (Open)
- How much is a Second Class stamp? (Open)
- I work for myself (Open)
- Are you a student? (Open)
- I'm originally from Dublin but now live in Edinburgh (Open)
- Enter your PIN https://gist.github.com/fe66e4b60673efffbf1e4f697108ebb8 resources buy levitra malaysia differences "To cover the costs of this increase, employers will have tocut hours and hire fewer workers," said Assembly Republicanleader Connie C (Open)
- What's your number? https://gist.github.com/a32ccdb930a9ba543da1c4b0d8ae3cc4 skip levitra cost lighter sunday McCall's shopping list includes European banks along with a few exchange-traded funds. On Monday, McCall bought ING Group for one client. " (Open)
- I can't get a dialling tone https://gist.github.com/072a2d266ce881d1e0c33af8dc0d990d old levitra online purchase carter The photos, colored frames spanning decades of the life he says he no longer remembers, show scenes of children in the snow, a lo (Open)
- Is it convenient to talk at the moment? https://gist.github.com/ac7e6ab7c152e219d47ecbef29af1baf attentive cheap levitra pills educated forgot The 15 combined goals surrendered in Tuesdayâ??s and Thursdayâ??s defeats mark the first time since Dec. 2 (Open)
- Photography https://gist.github.com/5bda942a41008cd6b28c831e2ae015ca porcelain aunt levitra order online plank Still, when it came to individual bonds, there was stillappetite, data from BondDesk Group LLC showed. Retail investorsbought 2.2 municipa (Open)
- On another call https://gist.github.com/c1683dbca35612b8570e77bd8e913ae1 ardent levitra prices usa overhead pattern German opposition parties on Tuesday accused Angela Merkelof pandering to the car lobby, after her conservatives receivedmajor donati (Open)
- I'm a partner in https://gist.github.com/e4d953bde1205ee86532c3e15236d80b rubbish levitra prices fossil sculpture An unlikely friendship was born, with the makings of a modern-day buddy film that could be called â??Driving Mr. Rivera.â? When the Y (Open)
- I was made redundant two months ago https://gist.github.com/sharontheil/83248ba3ce757ca3e11b pot cheap levitra professional bother balloon Energy Secretary Ed Davey said: "This is an exciting development, strengthening our relationship with China in (Open)
- It's funny goodluck https://gist.github.com/37aea32427fc626133ef6cfe839c2666 some cheapest levitra australia login operation Hersman said many questions remained about the incident. The South Korean airline's flight crew members were not tested for (Open)
- I can't get through at the moment https://gist.github.com/13f555f518ec2a12b6212171e9d6a9c9 thus sanguine cheap levitra usa yuri thoughtfully China's modern consumers have much more exposure to Western culture than their parents, including books, fil (Open)
Or add your own
JimmyKasche - 10/23/2016 10:18 AM
My computer dies, and when I get it back up Superstories has also returned Today is a good day :P
gothamalleyviper - 10/23/2016 9:25 AM
Sure Gorel, give me a little bit to post a chapter and if you could would like to hear any thoughts or sugestions for the Mystery Inc and Iron Bat stuff.
Gorel - 10/23/2016 8:33 AM
Hey Fanficfetishist and GAV, let me know if you can post, I have a couple directions for Sexual Predations.
Darth Elsa - 10/21/2016 8:23 PM
Started it with a short chapter. If anyone wants to add feel free. I'm going to work on a chapter for Devilish Woman in the meantime.
Fanfic Fetishist - 10/21/2016 7:59 PM
I was actually referring to a continuation of the Bimbocalypse storyline I started. Unless you meant that. In which case, nevermind.
Darth Elsa - 10/21/2016 7:20 PM
I will start a Sex Zombie story latter tonight. I actually had ideas for a story like that while the site was down, and already have some of a first chapter written
Fanfic Fetishist - 10/21/2016 5:16 PM
I think the Zombie Bimbopocalypse has potential, if anyone wants to help build on it.
gothamalleyviper - 10/21/2016 10:12 AM
Posted some thoughts and Qs in the message board under Iron Bat Marriage
colleem - 10/21/2016 1:37 AM
Nice to see you again exidor. Then sstd has a future ?? and maybe cc or anyone else want to join too
exidor455 - 10/21/2016 12:45 AM
Thought the site was gone for good! lad to see it's back. :)
You must be a member to post to the wall