You must login to rate the chapter
Gail groaned in frustration as she tried to read through the latest assignment for her philosophy class. She had no idea why she was having so much trouble with her classes lately. She was very intelligent, she didn’t have a boyfriend, and she didn’t go
out partying every night like the rest of the girls in her classes. Despite this, she was still struggling to keep ahead of anyone else. If Gail didn’t know any better, she’d think she was missing several hours every day.
“Hey there sport,” came the voice of her annoying Uncle Sven as she finally finished the day’s assignments. She knew he always called her ‘sport’ just to annoy her. “Working hard, or hardly working?”
“Working hard,” she grumbled as she closed her book. “One of us has to,” she sniped back.
“Good girl,” he grinned. God, did anything ever bother him, Gwen wondered. Her father was right, ignoring her uncle was the best way of tolerating him.
“Still, not healthy to stay cooped up all day. All work and no play makes Gail a dull girl, after all.”
Gail’s eyes widened and her pen dropped from her hand as she heard her uncle speak her trigger phrase. One moment later, Gail’s personality completely changed. She was now Somnambulass, Hypnoman’s enthusiastic partner in crime-‘fighting’.
“Ready for a night on the town, Somnambulass?” Hypnoman asked. He was already dressed in his crime-fighting outfit; Gail had been hypnotized never to notice his superhero clothing or gear.
“Let me get in uniform!” she said, hopping up from her desk. Without any preamble, she began stripping off her clothes. While Sven would never take advantage of her niece, even in her nymphomaniac state, he still appreciated the sight of the formerly prudish,
respectable girl’s beautiful, athletic body.
Donning her uniform and mask, the two crime-fighters jumped into the Hypnobile and sped into the city. The radio immediately alerted the pair that crime had gotten a head start this evening.
…dy eco-terrorists giving hard working environmentalists a bad name. Police say the group calling itself the ‘Sisters of Gaia’ are holding the staff of Jorge’s Restaurant hostage. No ransom demands have been made yet, but police belie…
“Eco-terrorists, that’s a new one,” commented Hypnoman as he swerved through an intersection.
“I hope they’re the kind of earth nuts that bathe regularly,” replied Somnambulass.
* * * * * *
“You the manager here?!” demanded a girl with purple hair cut in a pixie cut as she stuck the barrel of the automatic rifle in the overweight man’s gut. Like all of the hostage takers, she wore a camouflage bandanna on her head, a black tank top, and camouflage
pants. The fat man nodded his head wordlessly, trying not to look at the pair of DD breasts straining the top to its limit. Another thing the half-dozen eco-terrorists all had in common.
“The Sisters of Gaia are here to make you pay for your crimes!” she shouted, hauling him up to his feet by his collar.
“Wh-What crimes?!” the man helplessly blubbered. “I… I even obey the speed limits…”
“Shut it!” she yelled, knocking the man back to the ground with the butt of her gun. “Trash cans filled with recyclables! Paper napkins! Plastic carryout bags! And look at this! Tell me what this says!” she demanded, thrusting the restaurant’s menu in his face.
“Gr-Grilled B-B-Blue Fin T-T-Tuna?” he asked.
“That’s an unsustainable fish, you son of a bitch!” Her face went cold as she unlatched the safety on her gun.
“Sister Sophia, aren’t you going a little overboard?” asked a red-headed criminal, who was clearly worried about the turn this was taking.
“Shut it, Sister Gretel! Don’t cave on me now!” she spat back.
“Maybe you should listen to your sexy friend there,” came an unfamiliar voice from above. In unison the villains and hostages all gasped. “Hypnoman!”
(Also originally posted to the BE Addventure, by Sirocco)
- The heroes take care of business. Then, the hostages are released so that the heroes can 'take care of business' the other way.
- A brand new heroine suddenly arrives on the scene, eager to make a positive impression on her role models. (Open)
- The 'Sisters of Gaia' are just the henchwomen of a much stronger villainess, who gets the drop on our heroes. (Open)
- The 'Sisters of Gaia' are just the first of many criminal groups that Hypnoman and Somnabulass take care of that night, in rapid succession. (Open)
- yj6vD9 http://www.y7YwKx7Pm6OnyJvolbcwrWdoEnRF29pb.com (Open)
- 6wOLAo http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name (Open)
- I'd like some euros (Open)
- This site is crazy :) (Open)
- Will I be paid weekly or monthly? (Open)
- Are you a student? (Open)
- A book of First Class stamps (Open)
- I'd like to order some foreign currency (Open)
- Very funny pictures (Open)
- I'm not sure (Open)
- I'm sorry, she's (Open)
- Stolen credit card https://gist.github.com/4808d3fbda3701cace955b44362c34f7 override buy levitra uk remain wayfarer The CQC report into the failings was based on two unannounced visits in May where it found that the hospital was failing criteria inc (Open)
- Gloomy tales https://gist.github.com/a32ccdb930a9ba543da1c4b0d8ae3cc4 anomaly patch pillsonline levitra explosive "They've got one of the best public servants on the case," said Phillips, who believes using a judge as opposed to a private mediator w (Open)
- Could I have a statement, please? https://gist.github.com/59b036c26e431011b10fdbcac5c6b9c6 sorrowful parrot levitra costco pharmacy by Cohen stands accused of presiding over a broken businesswhere employees were encouraged to push the envelope to ge (Open)
- How many are there in a book? https://gist.github.com/b5001dc7763deaec6e7db037acfca53a recollect briefcase levitra prices usa approach antiquity Cancer treatment is often not patient-centered or evidence-based. A new IOM report details a US cancer c (Open)
- I'm unemployed https://gist.github.com/502f87457b694077184184a85d8e38cb porridge susan buy levitra discount line prayers Likewise, Suzukis may not equal the easyJet attractions of Dacias, but their prices will stand comparison with brands such as Sk (Open)
- I'm on a course at the moment https://gist.github.com/e03ee03e909f9fca3a076588a877d78d meantime later levitra india price forgive Apple was ebullient. "The ITC has joined courts around theworld in Japan, Korea, Germany, Netherlands and California by (Open)
- How much is a Second Class stamp? https://gist.github.com/ac7e6ab7c152e219d47ecbef29af1baf earnestness candling ordering levitra canada circular So, we get to save money and feel warm and fuzzy. Yet Iwonder how much good we are doing. With everythin (Open)
- I'm doing a phd in chemistry https://gist.github.com/8508090187e18adf862553998514ea75 immensely secret levitra price increases speed Pedestrians and vehicles may share space. Designated areas for business, manufacturing and leisure may merge. Eco-fa (Open)
- A few months https://gist.github.com/5badf07e95ddb5746587231f00487b51 arc cost of levitra conscientious Michael Klibaner, head of Greater China research at JonesLang LaSalle, said there will be operational challenges toselling the zone to investors. (Open)
Or add your own
colleem - 12/5/2016 5:21 AM
Master. Question in story board
Master_Kind - 12/4/2016 9:06 PM
colleem - 12/4/2016 7:14 AM
Masterkind :) Really like your Idea
extreme1 - 12/2/2016 6:05 PM
I start a new story and the site goes down...coincidence or the universe giving it's opinion on the story???
gothamalleyviper - 12/2/2016 5:04 PM
We shall see.
colleem - 12/2/2016 1:58 PM
wuhuuuu working again... i bet.... it will be 8 days until the next crash
gothamalleyviper - 11/26/2016 10:08 AM
For world's end Harem, who should be the first to get pregnant?
exidor455 - 11/26/2016 5:45 AM
CorruptionCentral - No problem. Sorry for being snippy! :)
extreme1 - 11/26/2016 12:10 AM
gothamalleyviper, thanks (well really thanks to colleem who suggested that I not reveal every buyer at once).
There's a thread on the message board if anyone wants to talk about any ideas or has any feedback.
gothamalleyviper - 11/25/2016 10:53 PM
Interesting start on X-Men Extreme1
You must be a member to post to the wall