You must login to rate the chapter
Eye Candy follows Dr. Psycho into Steve Trevor's office.
"There's got to be more meaningful information about Wonder Woman around here. I bet he keeps all the good stuff about her on his computer" says Dr. Psycho as he sits behind the desk.
"Oh of course! Why didn't I think of that?" replied Eye Candy.
"Because you're one dumb bitch. That's why!"
Dr. Psycho taps some keys to log in on Trevor's PC, but gets nowhere. Then Eye Candy walks to an indoor plant and pulls out a piece of paper from it. She gives it to her master.
"I remember his hiding spots. He's not so good with remembering passwords."
The villain was astonished that there was some part of Etta Candy that remained, despite being unzipped. He shook the thought off and logged on. A few mouse clicks later he was staring at a whole bunch of files related to the Amazing Amazon.
"Oh Yippie!" screamed Eye Candy as she hugged and kissed her boss.
"Get off me, you twat. Can't you see I'm working here? I need to download all of this before..."
They both look up to find Steve Trevor standing at the door pointing his pistol at them.
"Get the fuck off my chair, Asshole!"
Dr Psycho did what he was told. Eye Candy followed him as he raised his hands in front of the advancing Lieutenant Colonel.
"Just as well I came back. What the fuck do you think you're doing? What have you done with Etta? And who's the whore?"
Before Steve could react Eye Candy ran up to him. She hugged him tightly.
"Oh Steve, it's me, Etta!"
"Etta? What are you talking about?"
"I really mean it. That nasty man over there...." says Eye Candy as she points to a grinning and disguised Dr. Psycho "...did something to my body, and forced me to do terrible things. You've got to help me!"
"I...I believe you." replied Steve.
He turns to the disguised janitor that is Dr. Psycho.
"I don't know who you are, but you'll pay for this..."
Like a sucker Steve took the bait. Dr Psycho smiled as Eye Candy hurled Steve to the floor. They roll around with each other. The gun gets knocked out of his hand.
"Get a hold of yourself, Etta! I can't help you like this. You need to calm down. I'll take you to Wonder Woman. She'll know what to do! She's got that Purple Healing Ray..."
Suddenly without warning Steve suffers a blow to the back of his head, knocking him out. Eye Candy pushes his limp body off her and to the floor, and stands next to Dr. Psycho. They look down with evil grins at the unconscious officer.
"Find something to tie him up with! We're going to have a little fun with him tonight!"
Later that evening, Steve woke up. He found himself gagged and tied to a chair in what looked like a basement. All the windows were painted black and the only light source was the lamp right above him. In front of him was a movie camera, and off to one side
of the room was a table filled with objects he could not make out.
"Wakey-Wakey, Mr. Trevor. The night is still young but we've got a schedule to keep. You maybe wondering who I am and why I'm doing this but for now what I want you to do is put on a performance. A performance that I want to capture on tape to give to your
busty whore of a girlfriend you call Wonder Woman. You see, I want her to see what I intend to do to all those she holds dear, and eventually, when it's time, I'll be dealing with her too. Now don't hold back now okay. I want to give her the motivation to
Eye Candy sexily walked towards the bound Steve and stood behind him. She then embraced him and smiled at the camera.
"This is for you, Wonder Woman!"
Steve Trevor screamed through his gag as she ripped the buttons off his shirt...
- Eye Candy has some fun... (Open)
- At that moment, Wonder Woman bursts in... (Open)
- The next day, Wonder Woman receives an email with a media file attached...
- Something else (Open)
- Later Wonder Woman meets the new Steve a rough looking biker guy. (Open)
- Sorry, I ran out of credit http://www.muruniiduk.ee/products Tricor Hong Kong â??Iâ??ve no problem making sacrifices,â? said Oâ??Brien, aretired nurse who carried a banner with â??GREED!â?? written acrossthe top, in an interview outside the Irish p (Open)
- Is there ? http://www.experimentalconversations.com/issue/spring-2013/ trazodone 100 mg street price The price of gold fell 23 percent during the secondquarter, highlighted by a record two-day $225 drop on April 12and April 15, as a better overall g (Open)
- How do you do? http://www.experimentalconversations.com/issue/spring-2013/ trazodone tablet papo "I do think that there was a sense of complacency before,about the Fed being able to drive the market higher simplythrough doing whatever it was doing," (Open)
- Will I have to work shifts? http://www.experimentalconversations.com/issue/spring-2013/ trazodone prescribing information The study included a thought-provoking look at the expectations that boomers have for how their retirement care will be provide (Open)
- I'm at Liverpool University http://www.experimentalconversations.com/issue/spring-2013/ trazodone 150 mg street price The British students who organized the beatings may have turned off the show before Cartman got his comeuppance: After other charac (Open)
Or add your own
C.King - 2/5/2016 9:15 PM
Good Bio, interesting start. Don't have ideas yet, but I will try. Thanks.
gothamalleyviper - 2/5/2016 4:03 PM
C.King, posted a bio on Malice Hydra to use in Black Cat Vs Black Scoprion
gothamalleyviper - 2/3/2016 12:05 AM
Only posted BCvBS. Please comment with ideas and feed back.
ESchorcho - 2/2/2016 7:45 PM
GAV, check the message board.
ESchorcho - 2/2/2016 7:10 PM
GAV, check the message board.
gothamalleyviper - 2/2/2016 12:54 PM
Not going to lie, some of the images I use as reference when writing Rubber Queen are Miss Buechamp.
C.King - 2/2/2016 12:19 PM
Does anyone else want to think of Rubber Queen looking like Bianca Beauchamp most of the time?
gothamalleyviper - 2/2/2016 11:03 AM
C.King, posted in message boards, I would think Aquamans smell would be shark level, but only in water. ES+CK, may post a chapter each depending on what time I get done tonight
C.King - 2/2/2016 8:38 AM
Do you think Aquaman has a super sense of smell like a shark? For an episode?
gothamalleyviper - 2/2/2016 7:44 AM
C.King I have an idea for who Hydra should send, it is twisted and borrows from another story train here, ES I had some ideas I will do latter this week
You must be a member to post to the wall