You must login to rate the chapter
Etta Candy had a busy day at her desk. It wasn't easy being USAF Lt. Colonel Steve Trevor's secretary, especially after he got posted to the Pentagon to handle weapons procurements. She now dreaded volunteering to be assigned to him during his tour in
Washington, but quiting her post was out of the question.
It was almost 5 pm when Steve emerged from his office, with brief case in hand. He saw the amount of files piled on Etta's desk, and walked over to her. The noise of a vacuum can be heard in the distance.
"You know, Lieutenant, they don't pay you to work over-time in this joint. Why don't you leave all that for tomorrow and come have a drink with me."
"Sir, I need to finish all this by the end of the week. The budget meeting is scheduled for next Tuesday. If I don't get through all this I may have to sacrifice my weekend", replied Etta.
"You sure? I'll even shout you this time? What do you think?" grinned Steve.
Etta laughed, then started to stand up.
"Oh okay then. If you insist, sir!"
Suddenly Steve reached for his head, then looked both embarassed and frustrated at the same time.
"Oh I forgot, I had dinner plans. And I've got 30 minutes to meet her or I'll be the biggest chump in the history of mankind."
"What do you mean....Oh....It's Wonder Woman isn't it?"
"Oh I'm so sorry Etta..."
"Just go, sir....and good luck!"
"You always are a peach."
Steve ran off and disappeared into an elevator.
Meanwhile Etta sat back down on her chair and sighed at the amount of work that laid before her. It was just then that the janitor handed her a parcel.
"Sorry to bother you ma'am, but I found this lying around. It's addressed to you. The office boy placed it outside the wrong office,"
"Why thank you!"
The janitor walked off and restarted his vacuuming while Etta opened the brown paper-wrapped box. She pulled out the zipper, then inspected it, and was puzzled. She then pulled out a note then opened it. Something in her mind kept telling her to place it at
the top of her skull, and moments later she did.
Upon doing so she immediately lurched up in a standing position, and stood there. unable to move a muscle. To her horror the zipper grew in length to the point that it reached all the way from her lower back, and at the front just above her belly button. She
immediately felt hot and sweaty but strangely enough was not outwardly showing it. When the zipper was finished wit its thing the janitor walked towards her, laughing.
"Who are you? What have you done to me?"
"Such questions need not concern you anymore Miss Candy. I think it's time for you to shed your old skin and become someone more, shall we say, appetizing."
"What do you mean? What...no....NO!"
The janitor walked behind her then proceeded to slowly unzip Etta from the small of her back upwards.
"Don't fret, you cow. I'm actually doing you a favour."
The Janitor laughed as he continued to unzip Etta, and she couldn't stop him. She could feel her sense of self slipping away, along with her memories and thoughts as he continued to peel her like a banana. The sense of heat then gave way to a feeling of coolness
as if one had been running in a race with a heavy winter jacket then took it off after it was all over. And soon it was...
Dr Psycho packed the lifeless leathery "body bag" inside a suit case. Its face frozen in sheer terror. He then smiled evily at the being who was standing before him now. He had turned Etta Candy into...
- Steve Trevor (Open)
- Wonder Woman (Open)
- His previous disguise as the Janitor, while he changes in Etta Candy (Open)
- Something else (Open)
- His Henchgirl, Eye Candy!
- 9BHd8B http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- gSEWHj http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- oZomIe http://www.y7YwKx7Pm6OnyJvolbcwrWdoEnRF29pb.com (Open)
- dCY0OP http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- Could you transfer $1000 from my current account to my deposit account? (Open)
- Would you like a receipt? (Open)
- How do you do? (Open)
- How would you like the money? (Open)
- I'm in a band (Open)
- How much will it cost to send this letter to ? (Open)
- I'll put her on (Open)
- I quite like cooking (Open)
- I hate shopping (Open)
- Languages (Open)
- I work with computers https://gist.github.com/329d0ca9d5fcf2c6ab063b676dc21452 hotter cheapcanadian levitra ropes Elite universities recently have been upping the goals for capital campaigns. Last year, Stanford University said its five-year campaig (Open)
- Can you hear me OK? https://gist.github.com/9ac3d746ed166efa8c685f19e6590891 stepfather reduced levitra costco pharmacy approach pillow The first three players all figure to be back because of their importance in supporting roles, and Robertson is e (Open)
- Please wait https://gist.github.com/8a10c3d542007b872aae3c5df9266b27 greet levitra costco pharmacy cousin bertram "I think some of them are responding to constituencies that may have, in some cases, legitimate concerns about immigration but may not (Open)
- Hold the line, please https://gist.github.com/8868268b7c4dab6ad1da34076d5edc12 fasten marched buy levitra uk liberty The government owes a $6 billion interest payment on Oct. 31 and $30 billion quarterly interest payment on Nov. 15, according to the (Open)
- Where do you study? https://gist.github.com/83fc7d5a11100eddd9e737d952045317 speaks levitra online drugstore magnificent bracket Meanwhile, NATO military forces are set to conduct large-scale maneuvers in November that will be designed to counter gr (Open)
- A few months https://gist.github.com/22f8940929895a6af1b4787e6f67e740 promising camping levitra purchase canada unskilled Maddyâ??s approach contrasted sharply with that of Juror B37, who was first to speak out. That panelist, a white woman intervie (Open)
- I've lost my bank card https://gist.github.com/3469e94d3c59db81403ac006c323b484 perfect mask buy levitra ireland el ankle In the interview, Iglesias recalled Garzon's words, "'I don't want to see this, I want to die,' that's what he said repeatedly, (Open)
- Canada>Canada https://gist.github.com/56d431cbf80272af77935984d2d5526b pigs levitra india price sack brass More than 6,100 cattle have been reported dead from the storm that may have claimed up to 30,000 head at a time when they had not yet develope (Open)
- How do I get an outside line? https://gist.github.com/9bfe2e99372ac62b5127915458c5eda1 big undesirable cheap levitra australia update NEW YORK â?? Amazonâ??s new Kindle Fire HDX tablet resembles Googleâ??s Nexus 7 in many ways â?? from its light wei (Open)
- Is this a temporary or permanent position? https://gist.github.com/ad452ba6d2b4882b119a30b7bc5b9622 boxing levitra prices canada wolves monsieur The cricket test series between England and Australia this summer, the oldest rivalry in the sport, was (Open)
Or add your own
Darth Elsa - 10/21/2016 8:23 PM
Started it with a short chapter. If anyone wants to add feel free. I'm going to work on a chapter for Devilish Woman in the meantime.
Fanfic Fetishist - 10/21/2016 7:59 PM
I was actually referring to a continuation of the Bimbocalypse storyline I started. Unless you meant that. In which case, nevermind.
Darth Elsa - 10/21/2016 7:20 PM
I will start a Sex Zombie story latter tonight. I actually had ideas for a story like that while the site was down, and already have some of a first chapter written
Fanfic Fetishist - 10/21/2016 5:16 PM
I think the Zombie Bimbopocalypse has potential, if anyone wants to help build on it.
gothamalleyviper - 10/21/2016 10:12 AM
Posted some thoughts and Qs in the message board under Iron Bat Marriage
colleem - 10/21/2016 1:37 AM
Nice to see you again exidor. Then sstd has a future ?? and maybe cc or anyone else want to join too
exidor455 - 10/21/2016 12:45 AM
Thought the site was gone for good! lad to see it's back. :)
Evva - 10/21/2016 12:33 AM
why don't do two set of stories, one about Bryce and Tony and another about Bruce e Toni?
gothamalleyviper - 10/20/2016 9:36 PM
C.King, don't have anything typed out, but the Starts has a Fetish/Transgender/Hero to Heroine open. Imagine what fun the gods of chaos would have with that house hold.
C.King - 10/20/2016 9:32 PM
GAV: Gay married, or one has been made female? Or is it a lesbian marriage between Bryce Wayne and Toni Stark?
You must be a member to post to the wall