You must login to rate the chapter
"...an A.I.M. facility. I can make good use of their tech," Scarlet Claw said. "But that's later. Much later. We need to clean-off, get Stinger, and spend more time planning, Okay?"
The others nodded. Besides, it was hard to focus on complaining when they were staring at each other's soapy naked bodies.
Lunacat giggled, and her pheromones started pumping again.
* * *
The Fantastic Four, the Avengers, the X-Men, and Spider-Man all were meeting at Four Freedoms Plaza. They felt Reed had the best technology to try and understand what was going on.
"So we have one of the melders, one of the people behind it, all the melded X-Men, and also the melded Thing," Reed said. "What we don't have is the other melder, the person behind it, or any of the melded Avengers."
"That's pretty much it," the Beast said.
"Okay. So let's see what makes it tick."
* * *
"This totally blows!" White Princess whined. "I can't believe we're, like, all stuck in this lame-ass room!"
"You'd rather be in a cell like Stinger, slut?" her smart counterpart sneered.
"Both of you shut-up!" Cougar growled. "We just gotta wait and see what they think."
"Wanna bust outta dis rathole," Thunderhorn snarled as she cracked her knuckles.
"Please, 'Ro, please be calm," Sprite said.
Thunderhorn leered at Sprite and almost licked her lips. The weird separation had given her more than just a horn on her head. The huge black woman had actually become a she-male, with a huge black cock straining against her pants.
She'd love for Sprite to get a taste of her "trouser horn."
"Gawd, this is th' limit," Little Miss Thang growled. "Hey, Stretcho, when you gonna let us outta here?!"
It was strange to see an adorably petite teenage girl with chestnut pigtails smoking a large cigar, though it was helping her keep calm. After all cigars were one of her favourite things, along with clobbering, shopping, and gushing over boy-bands. Hey, just
because she could turn into a tough-as-bricks badass didn't mean she couldn't be a girly-girl, right?
- The heroes debate what to do (Open)
- The melded ladies get more testy in their room
- Things heat up again with Scarlet Claw and her girls (Open)
- Can you hear me OK? http://couponmgcostbuy.top/maps/sitemap6.html symptoms of too many prescription drugs Teresa Giudice, 41, and husband Joe, 43, were indicted in late July on 39 counts, including conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, bank frau (Open)
- I'd like to withdraw $100, please http://couponmgreviewbuy.top/maps/sitemap4.html pharmacy prescription label requirements "The allocation to cash equities is closer to what we believe the optimum is," chief investment officer Matthew Beddall told R (Open)
- I enjoy travelling http://buycheapmg.top/maps/sitemap9.html how long does it take for viagra to get in your system Mr Webb says he and Mr Duncan Smith “work very effectively together” and “see eye to eye on a lot” but adds: & (Open)
- I've only just arrived http://couponmgreviewbuy.top/maps/sitemap4.html costco pharmacy saskatoon "The government has a very good argument" because the cost of air travel has not come down, said David Newman, a partner at the New York law firm Day Pi (Open)
- Very interesting tale http://buycheapmgprice.top/maps/sitemap3.html precio cialis mexico 2012 The unofficial results Saturday were 4,504 for the grant offer and 558 against. The vote was essentially a formality since a task force of Newtown official (Open)
Or add your own