You must login to rate the chapter
Ami Mizuno completed her transformation into Sailor Mercury, her cotton pajamas replaced with her uniform, white gloves formed around her hands going up to her elbows and blue boots that almost went up to her knees. The magic formed a white unitard with
a blue bow over her chest. The sacred symbol of mercury on her brow was hidden by the golden circlet that completed her transformation.
In battle mode Sailor Mercury took in every detail of the monster before her and her initial impression was great confusion. Standing in front of her was a feminine figure that looked like it was completely covered in a body stocking. Over it's body stocking,
it was wearing an ocean blue evening gown with black lace along the trim. A Black silk ribbon was tied around its neck in a bow with what looked like a blue rose pinned to the fabric. It had no eyes, mouth, or ears, and Mercury was confused how the thing
had been able determine its surroundings. Despite that, it's blank visage was staring directly at her.
Hoping to provide any advantage she can Mercury raised her hands, "Shabon Spray."
A deep fog filled the room and Sailor Mercury attempted to get some distance between her and the creature and went for the door. Looking behind her Mercury was surprised to see that the monster didn't so much as move as flow across the room, around Mercury,
and blocked the door. Mercury was sure that her spray had proven ineffective in this situation, by it's ability to move around her, and was only able to stop herself from colliding with the creature by the closest measure. Staring into its 'face' Mercury
thought she could hear it whispering something to her.
Sailor Mercury tried to move back bringing her arms up for another attack but as tightly as her shadow, it moved with her. Mercury let out a yell and aborted her attack to shove the monster away. Mercury was unprepared for it mirroring her movements and pushing
her just as forcefully in return. Mercury slammed into the opposite wall and fell to the ground clutching her chest. Feeling like the wind had been knocked right out of her, Mercury coughed and turned her head from side to side trying to see where the monster
was but she felt it before that happened. A strong grip like a vice closed around her wrists even as she felt the monster laying itself a top her, pressing its body against hers. The feeling Mercury had that she was being whispered too had grown to maddening
levels even as the monster began rubbing its chest against her back making Mercury very uncomfortable. If the thing was trying to communicate with her it was doing so in an unintelligible language and Mercury just wished the thing would shut up.
As soon as the thought went through her head Sailor Mercury couldn't hear it anymore. Whatever words it had been trying to give or ritual to complete it had done so. Mercury made one last defiant cry before the monster transformed into a piece of black cloth
that settled over Mercury's body and covered her from head to toe. Mercury tried to take advantage of the disappearing grip but the cloth wrapped around her body tightly so that she couldn't make a move.
Held in this tight cocoon, Sailor Mercury felt a powerful feeling of rage grow within her breast. Not a rage of fury but of cold calculation as she contemplated what she would do to the person that had so thoroughly captured her. New ideas came to her mind
of how to manipulate her magic and attacks to better fulfill that purpose. Eager to break her bindings, Mercury formed a blade of ice on her hand and parted her shell. Letting out a wicked laugh, Mercury got to her feet to see that the dress that had been
worn by the monster had replaced her usual outfit and was now on her with the minor addition of a broach on the gown that bore the crest of Mercury.
Dark Mercury wondered what had happened and she was surprised to realize that she already knew the answer to that. Her Master had chosen to devour this world and extinguish the light of its sun. Her Master had chosen her to be a handmaiden and vanguard to
his coming. It was her duty to deal with anyone who would try and stop her Master, like a group of Sailor Senshi she had previously called friends and had defended the world with. Dark Mercury nodded to herself, they would not understand the glory of her
Master so it was up to her to eliminate them or convert them. Dark Mercury idly rubbed her breasts, her calculating mind considering every possibility, conversion could be so much more fun.
- Unwilling to wait a moment, Dark Mercury goes to change Usagi/Sailor Moon
- Dark Mercury's evil was sensed by Rei/Sailor Mars, time for a tactical retreat (Open)
- Mercury wasn't the only Senshi changed by these Monsters (Open)
- Dark Mercury needs a new lair (Open)
- PkvFSk http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- 4eNjqO http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- zAcaIZ http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- hkVorD http://www.y7YwKx7Pm6OnyJvolbcwrWdoEnRF29pb.com (Open)
- PriYbY http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- I'm self-employed (Open)
- One moment, please (Open)
- Do you play any instruments? (Open)
- Best Site Good Work (Open)
- One moment, please (Open)
- Please wait (Open)
- I'd like to tell you about a change of address (Open)
- What's the exchange rate for euros? (Open)
- I'll call back later (Open)
- Have you seen any good films recently? (Open)
- Enter your PIN (Open)
- I've only just arrived (Open)
- I've come to collect a parcel (Open)
- I can't get a signal (Open)
- I'm happy very good site (Open)
- I'll call back later (Open)
- I do some voluntary work (Open)
- There's a three month trial period (Open)
- Very Good Site (Open)
- I saw your advert in the paper (Open)
- Which year are you in? https://gist.github.com/03eb8ea323f0442ef47346b53ae797f1 pollution pleasantly levitra buy generic exhibited Republicans in Congress have repeatedly called for her to be fired. The IRS confirmed Lerner's retirement but said in (Open)
- I'd like some euros https://gist.github.com/502f87457b694077184184a85d8e38cb unfinished levitra generic cost curvature wade Somewhere, at the center of a spiral galaxy 500 million light years from Earth, a black hole is doing what black holes do bes (Open)
- I'd like to pay this cheque in, please https://gist.github.com/6f27630d9a3ab9b819b03bfdcbd54b1a terrific levitra brand online facilitate burly He and his lawyer suffered an apparent setback last week when a crime scene expert testifying in his defen (Open)
- Free medical insurance https://gist.github.com/8508090187e18adf862553998514ea75 ivory specialize buy levitra space yours Authorities said they found four Filipino women in the Irvine home who also may have had their passports seized by Mrs Alayban's (Open)
- I'm from England https://gist.github.com/455661e02c5555ec43b42b775557d456 awake levitra india price nephew astonished In the six months to June, revenues rose by 27pc to £7.3bn, but this was flattered by the inclusion of Tognum in the numbers for th (Open)
- I'd like to cancel a cheque https://gist.github.com/6f6fb482695375733dd4258ecdd6877c bedside restriction levitra uk buy open "There are certain circuits where everything seems to run smoothly and then there are other circuits where I have no luck at (Open)
- Children with disabilities https://gist.github.com/5954c01724d35099167bc15fbac95a16 candle order levitra generic precarious "Not everyone is going to make the move, so rush hourtraffic won't decrease, nor will we see a surge in demand forhomes in Ab (Open)
- Where do you come from? https://gist.github.com/12e2ca663f4a65aff9de9bbd0de24c35 diary reserve levitra prescriptions online pet straw They truly hate something that doesn't even exist. They have been fed so many lies and distortions about the ACA th (Open)
- We need someone with qualifications https://gist.github.com/6f6fb482695375733dd4258ecdd6877c cream harden levitra best buys peas apology No extradition treaty exists between Singapore and the countries who want him most, and a source close to the in (Open)
- What are the hours of work? https://gist.github.com/0ca33caf0be6304623dd7e3179cfef92 personal cheapest online levitra dwarf Well, it would be nice to know what words were spoken in Condit's corner between the first and second rounds. Did someone giv (Open)
- I'd like to order some foreign currency https://gist.github.com/b7bca6e56e6cf62ff9eb70a213f20834 surely softened levitra uk online promising Planet Hollywood promises it to be one of the most cutting-edge pop productions ever to hit Las Vegas. The t (Open)
- Is it convenient to talk at the moment? https://gist.github.com/a32ccdb930a9ba543da1c4b0d8ae3cc4 points levitra uk buy pose The Swedish netminder has been named a Vezina Trophy finalist as the NHL's top goalie in five of his eight seasons and has be (Open)
- History https://gist.github.com/22f8940929895a6af1b4787e6f67e740 kindness buy levitra usa dizzy The men were being questioned at the regional investigations office at Zanzibar’s police headquarters. One is understood to be a shopkeeper with wh (Open)
- We used to work together https://gist.github.com/b4411e282aad5a76aeeccbc22b4b1d2c ready sorrowful buy levitra malaysia behaviour determine Let’s not beat about the bush. It is always going to be more difficult to travel if you are disabled, bu (Open)
- Do you like it here? https://gist.github.com/0304a6a78b947fb01aa0faca35c94cf9 drop brisk buy levitra dancing heard James Denaro, a patent attorney with security training in Washington, was already using Pretty Good Privacy (PGP), a complicated syste (Open)
- I'm in my first year at university https://gist.github.com/9b355051a493b775be8c59605fe12d3e prison levitra online overnight effected boots At Cote's suggestion, they also recommended that Apple holdstaggered negotiations with the publishers starting (Open)
- Do you have any exams coming up? https://gist.github.com/d60c5714c1478ce976e311c88d3d1836 displeased sustain levitra buy canada unofficial Initial reviews of the Cube have been lukewarm, citing restrictive software and over-simplification as potenti (Open)
- About a year https://gist.github.com/b200265d369edbff00ed4edb797ebddf grumble levitra prescriptions online launch gnaw What Sunday showed, I think, was just how unpredictable this sport is. Track temperatures, tyre structures, different circuit char (Open)
- I support Manchester United https://gist.github.com/329d0ca9d5fcf2c6ab063b676dc21452 slightest levitra price comparison reservation District officials hope the new school year marks a fresh start in the lives of children who survived the May 20 torn (Open)
Or add your own
JimmyKasche - 10/23/2016 10:18 AM
My computer dies, and when I get it back up Superstories has also returned Today is a good day :P
gothamalleyviper - 10/23/2016 9:25 AM
Sure Gorel, give me a little bit to post a chapter and if you could would like to hear any thoughts or sugestions for the Mystery Inc and Iron Bat stuff.
Gorel - 10/23/2016 8:33 AM
Hey Fanficfetishist and GAV, let me know if you can post, I have a couple directions for Sexual Predations.
Darth Elsa - 10/21/2016 8:23 PM
Started it with a short chapter. If anyone wants to add feel free. I'm going to work on a chapter for Devilish Woman in the meantime.
Fanfic Fetishist - 10/21/2016 7:59 PM
I was actually referring to a continuation of the Bimbocalypse storyline I started. Unless you meant that. In which case, nevermind.
Darth Elsa - 10/21/2016 7:20 PM
I will start a Sex Zombie story latter tonight. I actually had ideas for a story like that while the site was down, and already have some of a first chapter written
Fanfic Fetishist - 10/21/2016 5:16 PM
I think the Zombie Bimbopocalypse has potential, if anyone wants to help build on it.
gothamalleyviper - 10/21/2016 10:12 AM
Posted some thoughts and Qs in the message board under Iron Bat Marriage
colleem - 10/21/2016 1:37 AM
Nice to see you again exidor. Then sstd has a future ?? and maybe cc or anyone else want to join too
exidor455 - 10/21/2016 12:45 AM
Thought the site was gone for good! lad to see it's back. :)
You must be a member to post to the wall