You must login to rate the chapter
Peter gathered his thoughts as he played with the program as suggested with tutorial, which involved making minor changes with himself. Changing his skin to green with pink polka dots for a minute, changing his favourite sports team for one minute, change
an apple into a chocolate orange and so on. Enough so Peter knew this computer could change reality to any way the user wanted.
Normally, Peter would take this to a person with a greater grasp of what this meant. For science it was usually Mr. Fantastic or for magic Dr. Strange. The computer, however, used it's power to add a slight compulsion for Peter to use the computer. If Peter
fought it hard enough, he could act normally and look for help. Otherwise he would continue to use the program in any manner he wanted. The program did try stack the deck in any manner it could when dealing with it's users.
'I have a reality warping computer, what should I do?'
- He successful fights the compulsion and takes it to Mr. Fantastic. (Open)
- He successful fights the compulsion and takes it to Dr. Strange. (Open)
- He unknowingly gave in, and started by making some changes to himself.
- He unknowingly gave in, and started by making some changes to someone he knew.
- He unknowingly gave in, and started by making some changes to the world.
- He unknowingly gave in, and started by making some changes to other people.
- He unknowningly gives in, and what is this Chimeric Template
- Could I take your name and number, please? http://marketthinkonline.com/combivent/ combivent nebulizer health care) should complement the required experiences and provide adequate and innovative
- I'd like , please http://marketthinkonline.com/cytotec/ misoprostol 200 mcg abortion Difference in price between a brand name product and a generic, if the cardholder chooses the brand name product, and it has
- Remove card http://marketthinkonline.com/combivent/ ipratropium bromide price A Wealth of Rotation Types
- Could I borrow your phone, please? http://marketthinkonline.com/cymbalta/ discount prescription card cymbalta document for a patient AM
- Who do you work for? http://marketthinkonline.com/diflucan/ where to buy diflucan in canada ii. If an application has been submitted, and the medicine has been dispensed prior to the approval
- Which university are you at? http://marketthinkonline.com/proventil/ proventil albuterol inhaler Demonstrate knowledge and skill of
- Do you know each other? http://marketthinkonline.com/provera/ buy provera November 2002 11.0.1 Co-Payment Codes - Table 6
- Not in at the moment http://marketthinkonline.com/provera/ purchase medroxyprogesterone online ¾ they will attend in-person and participate in all Clinical Conference meetings at the end
- I'd like to send this parcel to http://marketthinkonline.com/provera/ order provera online December 2009 3.2.24 Variable 5.1? Request Format
- I'm on holiday http://marketthinkonline.com/provera/ buy medroxyprogesterone online selected, which was added to
Or add your own
Gorel - 12/4/2013 10:20 PM
PS. All are welcome to add their bit to my and Iwfan's RP, its not restricted.
Shendude - 12/4/2013 9:47 PM
Not a problem.
Just making sure.
Fanfic Fetishist - 12/4/2013 9:01 PM
I actually don't want to bring Sierra into the Transformers Prime story. I don't like her all that much.
muse2005 - 12/4/2013 3:08 PM
i wish people would add stories to agents of shield and to tonight on mojo tv
q - 11/30/2013 10:06 PM
In case option one on Manifest Nightmare looks like I'm adding later, that's just a suggestion. I'm leaving it as-is unless someone else wants to add to it.
The Comedian - 11/30/2013 9:34 PM
props to THISguy for putting Bimbo.com back into play. Perfect combination of character and scenario there, I had to write my first chapter on here in years!
Sailor Mercury - 11/30/2013 2:23 PM
I'm finally back, and ready to help with more chapters!
Dark Z - 11/29/2013 12:12 PM
Reign of the rubberqueen may jus be my favorite thread on this restarted addventure.
shmcgrath - 11/27/2013 7:48 PM
CorruptionCentral - 11/26/2013 6:46 AM
For THISguy: Great story... Looking forward to how you handle The Cavalry
You must be a member to post to the wall