You must login to rate the chapter
Superwoman stepped out onto the rooftops of the other Gotham, and shuddered. In her world, Gotham was so polluted you couldn't see the sky at night. Here it was smoggy, but the full moon was clearly visible. It made her skin crawl. Admittedly, some of
that was her outfit.
She had, of course, disguised herself as Wonder Woman. She had to admit the costume was pretty sexy and looked good on her, but it still creeped her out. Still, it was necessary for her plan to seduce Batman. She'd make her way to his secret headquarters, and
pretended to be Wonder Woman, convince Batman to come away with her on a secret mission for a few days. Close proximity to her sexy self over a prolonged period of time would wear down his resistance, and she'd have him wrapped around her finger soon enough.
It wasn't really much of a plan, but then Superwoman wasn't much of a planner; like most of the Crime Syndicate, she left the thinking to Owlman. She was not, however, a total idiot, and before leaving her own universe had purloined her lover's files on the
Justice League and their world. The files were packed with both detailed observations from the clashes between the Syndicate and the League, and speculation deduced from those observations, speculation she had no doubt where accurate.
Among those speculations was that Batman operated out of a series of caves beneath Wayne Manor. Superwoman didn't really understand why he didn't use a luxurious penthouse as his HQ like Owlman did, but who could understand how goody-goods thought? Unfortunately,
though she had a vague idea of where Batman's lair was, she didn't have the slightest idea how to get in. She could, of course use the brute force approach, but that would tip him off that she wasn't actually Wonder Woman.
Superwoman sat down and pouted, alternating between trying to figure out what to do and mentally whining about how much she hated having to think. And then someone came up behind her. She whirled around, prepared to beat the interloper to a pulp, but froze
at the vision of loveliness before her, luscious curves displayed by a skintight catsuit, a cat-eared cowl and yellow goggles failing to hide a beauteous face.
In her own world, the Red Cat had been a ruthless vigilante who'd slaughtered dozens of Owlman's criminal minions before the Dark Knave had captured her. The Caped Crimelord had kept the psychotic beauty as a sex-slave for years before finally tiring of and
killing her. Superwoman had always resented his refusal to share his delectable plaything, and now she had an opportunity to rectify the situation.
But that wasn't all. Owlman's files had speculated that the Red Cat's counterpart, Catwoman, was Batman's lover. Which meant that she might now how to get into the Batcave. Superwoman smiled and decided to...
- ...seduce Catwoman. (Open)
- ...torture Catwoman for information. (Open)
- ...pretend to be Wonder Woman. (Open)
- Until August http://yarinareth.net/about/ abilify discount program However, please note - if you block/delete all cookies, some features of our websites, such as remembering your login details, or the site branding for your local newspaper may not f (Open)
- What's your number? http://adoptingteensandtweens.com/category/show-archives/ order paroxetine Investors have been eager for news on the firm's strategyfollowing changes to its leadership, with the departure of SergeSchoen in June who oversaw a trip (Open)
- Pleased to meet you http://www.web-media.co.uk/consultancy/ Cheap Aciphex - "The older you get, the less you should have invested in the stock market." Sixty may not be the new 30, but it isn't the old 60 either. If you thought you had to withdraw a (Open)
- I'd like to open an account http://www.cherihelms.com/online-portfolio/ dapoxetine in canada There is a school of thought, however, which dictates that such pampering can only be indulged in if it has been earned via appropriate amounts of physical (Open)
- How long have you lived here? http://www.cherihelms.com/online-portfolio/ dapoxetine australia The indictment follows the conviction of his wife, Gu Kailai, last August for murdering British businessman Neil Heywood after a one-day trial that produc (Open)
- I'm self-employed http://www.cherihelms.com/online-portfolio/ online priligy Doolan's efforts to profit from Manziel's fame, including becoming the first freshman to win college football's preeminent national honor, the Heisman Trophy, violated fede (Open)
- I've only just arrived http://www.thepennyloafers.com/portfolio/amanda-triglia/ eriacta tablets Selig's length of service and impact on his sport matches those of Pete Rozelle, the NFL commissioner from 1960-89, and David Stern, who is stepping down (Open)
- What's the interest rate on this account? http://www.all-tech-mechanical.com/cooling-services/ odds twins 150mg clomid This newspaper, along with most of its competitors, opposed any form of legislative underpinning as inimical to free speech, a vie (Open)
- nepeuN http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- 2AFWHS http://www.y7YwKx7Pm6OnyJvolbcwrWdoEnRF29pb.com (Open)
Or add your own
Master_Kind - 5/30/2016 1:29 AM
Glad you enjoyed it!
JimmyKasche - 5/29/2016 8:26 PM
Nice bit to the Infinity Gem Mass Effect story Master Kind
C.King - 5/29/2016 7:49 PM
Used the only lyrics I could find.
SuperStories - 5/29/2016 2:09 PM
After forcing issues with the routing tables (not fun) things are back up.
Master_Kind - 5/28/2016 10:45 PM
Back again! Hola everyone!
Darth Elsa - 5/28/2016 7:04 AM
YES!We is back!
extreme1 - 5/28/2016 12:24 AM
Welcome back Superstories.net
Meddler - 5/27/2016 11:04 PM
colleem - 5/27/2016 10:42 PM
Here we are again
JimmyKasche - 5/27/2016 10:04 PM
WE LIVE AGAIN! :)
You must be a member to post to the wall