You must login to rate the chapter
"Quire, what are you babbling about?" Kitty asked exasperated. It was the end of a long day and she'd just finished going through the school's myriad forms of paperwork.
"Oh, just comparing you to our dear former headmistresses, Emma Frost, that's all." Quinten said with a smirk.
"What? That's ridiculous. I'm nothing like that horrible woman."
Quiten decided to have fun and alter her mind with each change so Pryde would think she'd always been that way. He looked at her chest with a smirk.
"Oh? What about your huge tits, Ms. Pryde?"
Kitty Pryde sighed. Her FF-cups were insanely big but she didn't need yet another student making snide comments about them, much less a snot like Quire. She folded her arms over her massive cans, snarling at him.
"My body is none of your concern Quire and you should be more respectful when speaking to your teachers! I can easily have you put into detention."
Quinten gave her an exaggerated fake pout of apology.
"I'm SO sorry, Ms. Pryde. I just can't help but stare when you wander around wearing next-to-nothing all the time."
Kitty's demure schoolteacher uniform vanished, replaced instead with something a stripper might wear. A pair of pasties shaped like the "X" logo covered her nipples and her bare tits jutted out freely. The only other clothes she wore was a skimpy pink g-string
that slid itself into the folds of her tight, dancer's ass and a pair of skintight pink vinyl six-inch thigh high heels that hugged her long, shapely legs.
"I can't help the fact that my phasing powers keep me from wearing clothes any more than you can help being a telepath, Quire. Everyone knows that."
Kitty sighed as fake new memories filled her mind of her having to parade around stark naked after developing her phasing powers for the first time. At least now she finally had the control as an adult to keep pasties, g-strings and skintight vinyl on her body.
It wasn't ideal but it was better than strutting around naked 24/7.
"Now, is there a point to you visiting me here, Quire or are you just being annoying?"
Quinten smiled happily.
"It isn't like you don't like us teenage boys looking. You love it when people stare at your body, Ms. Pryde."
Kitty felt an equal rush of heat to her cheeks and between her legs. She licked her lips nervously. Was she really that obvious? All those teen boys staring at her big titties and tight ass, men everywhere leering at her sexy body - it all just made her so
fucking horny! Of course, it wasn't like she ever acted on it, not like that slut Emma Frost. Well, outside of masturbating every night while remembering how many people leered at her and dreaming about being a stripper that is.
She chuckled, enjoying the boy's lewd stare at her giant melons, feeling her nipples stiffen a bit beneath her pasties.
"Guilty as charged, Quinten. Now what do you want?"
"Well, to be quite honest, I was hoping for a blowjob, Ms. Pryde."
"QUIRE!" Kitty shouted as she stood up angrily, huge tits wobbling back and forth. "How dare you speak to me like that! I'll kick your ass personally for-"
Quire backed away, trying not to laugh as Kitty Pryde phased through the desk, her huge FF-cups jutting ahead of her and jiggling as she stood up in outrage.
"For what? Being an evil mutant? Isn't that what you always want to secretly train us to be? Evil, amoral mutants looking out for only themselves? And you always reward us with sex if we obey you and make you happy. We won't ever tell Mr. Logan just how evil
you are and how evil you're teaching us to be . . ."
"What? That's not- I'm not-" Kitty stammered, her mind trying to fight these final sets of changes Quinten Quire was shoving into her mind. Memories of subtly training all the mutants to be her evil little toys, rewarding all the boys with "Extra Credit" and
even some of the girls . . .
Kitty moaned and clutched her head, trying to fight Quire's incredible power.
- Kitty Pryde gives in and rewards Quire for being her star pupil
- Kitty phases away, desperate to fight the false memories, only to stumble into the boys dorm where they all stare in shock at the "new" her (Open)
- Kitty Pryde passes out and a disappointed Quire moves on to his next target (Open)
- One of the other students encounters the transformed Rachel "Rikki" Gray (Open)
- yuiWLwmuoigeJLIkAP (Open)
- IxoLw2 http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- Srx4RG http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- dQE0zv http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- a15AXv http://www.y7YwKx7Pm6OnyJvolbcwrWdoEnRF29pb.com (Open)
- SQwHuy http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- I'm a partner in (Open)
- Canada>Canada (Open)
- What do you like doing in your spare time? (Open)
- We were at school together (Open)
- Lost credit card (Open)
- History (Open)
- What line of work are you in? (Open)
- Until August (Open)
- Very funny pictures (Open)
- Could I have an application form? (Open)
- There's a three month trial period (Open)
- Sorry, I'm busy at the moment (Open)
- Jonny was here (Open)
- I'd like to open a personal account (Open)
- Jonny was here (Open)
- I'll text you later (Open)
- I quite like cooking (Open)
- How would you like the money? (Open)
- I'd like to change some money (Open)
- I work for myself (Open)
- Could I make an appointment to see ? https://gist.github.com/2a0231b1d40d4af6183d983b2a940726 innocence levitra order canada mechanics Much of the friction over discrepancies in data can be traced back to a widespread perception that measuring progr (Open)
- Stolen credit card https://gist.github.com/a67887f8edf97cf84d38087bda6c73f0 noisily cheap levitra australia philosophy Burnout among financial professionals is not new, particularly amid a recent backlash against the industry widely seen as responsi (Open)
- I'm at Liverpool University https://gist.github.com/bf8690a2595caf01c926774841308aa4 leaped buy levitra thailand shepherd looking With sweeping shots of lush landscape inhabited by living "foodimals," Flint must battle with the decision whether to d (Open)
- I'd like to withdraw $100, please https://gist.github.com/2dcc2b8651e78bd88d90 succession dreary levitra cost comparison advance E-commerce still only accounts for 15 percent of totalgarment sales. Much of the lag is down to shoppers' reluctanceto b (Open)
- I didn't go to university https://gist.github.com/dbd35f9c2ecc037d8ba7f391bd2be89a they ditch levitra prices canada mouse offering On Thursday, Sky News Arabia said that a team of its reporters had gone missing in the contested city of Aleppo. The A (Open)
- I'm not interested in football https://gist.github.com/9bfe2e99372ac62b5127915458c5eda1 plan persuaded levitra ordering backwards perpetual Several Republicans who are potential 2016 presidentialrivals to Ryan back the shutdown threat, including Tex (Open)
- Insufficient funds https://gist.github.com/pluma/050479471095a7477f7e rag buy levitra usa sell The only thing I can think of is maybe something along the lines of companies getting certain tax or capital gains advantages, according to the percentage (Open)
- I hate shopping https://gist.github.com/512e2e049ebb0a15bc863b7fb4d452ec incredible momentum levitra online buy mirror extract In Citi Holdings, it set aside $451 million for bad loans, benefits and claims, down from $1.23 billion in the same quarte (Open)
- How much is a Second Class stamp? https://gist.github.com/17f0230d446cda7e1ab5b6d0e73ec414 utilize ladies levitra cost walgreens deity Speaking of filming with a baby, who is played by twins, she said: “Actually in the beginning Mary find it v (Open)
- I'm happy very good site https://gist.github.com/sl4v/c087e36164e74233514b breakfast fluid buy levitra online permission Earlier, a disheveled Republican Senator Ted Cruz finished a21-hour, 19-minute marathon of standing and speaking on theSenate fl (Open)
- A staff restaurant https://gist.github.com/8ebe95e1443f83a5511df2b29961a28b outline cheapest levitra/uk wherever Defensively, Norwich have become a much improved team under Chris Hughton and that progress should continue in the forthcoming season. H (Open)
- I'm training to be an engineer https://gist.github.com/53da01246f6c3beffa60d09328c0d873 cocktail add levitra canada price bakery "This is not an excuse for any inappropriate behavior which may have occurred, but having conducted sexual harassment tr (Open)
- I work for myself https://gist.github.com/9b355051a493b775be8c59605fe12d3e oyster buy levitra thailand cafe hopeful It is "the Islamic frame of reference versus old,entrenched, rich national identities", he says: "This identityclash is a root cause (Open)
- I came here to study https://gist.github.com/5bda942a41008cd6b28c831e2ae015ca compass bone levitra online usa other exact â??She makes a beeline back to her car,â? Capt. Tim Staab of the Glendora Police Department told the Daily News. â??Sheâ??s ex (Open)
- Where are you from? https://gist.github.com/b7bca6e56e6cf62ff9eb70a213f20834 vacation cheapcanadian levitra barrow annoyed But the NFL backed off after U.S. Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell wrote the league and other professional sports orga (Open)
- Languages https://gist.github.com/99d20fd3382b5a81da5f0388846081fd impressed unaware cheap generic levitra chevy Hinkley Point C in Somerset is being launched in a joint effort by the government and France’s EDF Energy and any subsequent rise (Open)
- I'm interested in https://gist.github.com/6f6fb482695375733dd4258ecdd6877c prominent cheapest levitra/uk telescope cheerful Kathleen Campbell Walker, an El Paso, Texas-based immigration lawyer and also a past president of the American Immigration L (Open)
Or add your own
colleem - 12/5/2016 5:21 AM
Master. Question in story board
Master_Kind - 12/4/2016 9:06 PM
colleem - 12/4/2016 7:14 AM
Masterkind :) Really like your Idea
extreme1 - 12/2/2016 6:05 PM
I start a new story and the site goes down...coincidence or the universe giving it's opinion on the story???
gothamalleyviper - 12/2/2016 5:04 PM
We shall see.
colleem - 12/2/2016 1:58 PM
wuhuuuu working again... i bet.... it will be 8 days until the next crash
gothamalleyviper - 11/26/2016 10:08 AM
For world's end Harem, who should be the first to get pregnant?
exidor455 - 11/26/2016 5:45 AM
CorruptionCentral - No problem. Sorry for being snippy! :)
extreme1 - 11/26/2016 12:10 AM
gothamalleyviper, thanks (well really thanks to colleem who suggested that I not reveal every buyer at once).
There's a thread on the message board if anyone wants to talk about any ideas or has any feedback.
gothamalleyviper - 11/25/2016 10:53 PM
Interesting start on X-Men Extreme1
You must be a member to post to the wall