You must login to rate the chapter
In a rare unified occurance, every female superhero and supervillain in the known universe, along with about 20% of the female population of every planet in the universe, went to sleep at the exact same time. A strange fatigue had overtaken them,
causing them all to go bed earlier than usual. And for the men, they found things surprisingly peaceful. The male villains were suddenly overcome with an uneasyness that made them cautious, regular criminals seemed not to be committing crimes, and the superheroes
found themselves bored.
Superman found it so confusing that he contemplated going picking a fight with Lobo just to relieve his boredom.
He was properly horrified by the thought, and dismissed it immediately.
As the women all slept, they dreamed pleasant dreams.
At the Watchtower, Wonder Woman slept peacefully, dreaming of glutting herself unashamedly on a whole roast boar, rubbing her fat, bloated stomach and savoring the successful hunt...
At Titans Tower, Starfire dreamt of dozens of handsome heroes feeding her delicious treats, caressing her body as it grew fatter and fatter...
At the Justice Society HQ, Power Girl dreamt happy dreams on not having to care about her figure, eagerly stuffing herself with cakes and treats, delighting as her costume got tighter and tighter, threatening to burst off...
At Oracle's hidden base, Oracle dreamt not just of being able to walk again, but of being taken out to dinner at all-you-can-eat restaurants and just gorging herself, she and Nightwing savoring her fattening body, his hands groping her butt as it swelled
out, pushing her pants down as it grew...
At the Watchtower, Zatanna dreamt a bizarre, but fun dream where she made several huge, rich foods magically disappear into her steadily fattening belly WITHOUT eating them, much to the amusement and entertainment of the crowd...
At Titans Tower, Raven dreamt herself happily eating stack after stack of waffles, the world strangely cartoonish as she ate more and more, growing fatter and fatter...
At the Justice Society HQ, Jesse Quick dreamt herself into the arms of a rich gentleman who's face she couldn't really make out, one who fed her and made her feel like royalty, his affection for her growing as she got fatter...
At Oa, Soranik Natu dreamt herself as an Orange Lantern, greedily stuffing herself, growing fatter and fatter without a care in the world...
So many others were having similar fantasies of fatness. They weren't unpleasant dreams, each woman enjoying them greatly. But when they woke up, they found things changed. And that at least one aspect of their dreams had become reality...
- At the Watchtower, confusion occurs as the Justice League deals with their transformed teammates and the odd reports coming from Earth...
- At Titans Tower, Starfire, Raven, and the other female team members wake up to find themselves incredibly fat... (Open)
- At Justice Society HQ, Jesse Quick is the first to wake up. She's relieved to find that she's still as fast as ever, but she's still baffled by why she and the others are so fat... (Open)
- Batman finds himself at a lost when he sees Oracle's transformed state... and then a fat, frightened Poison Ivy attacks Gotham, wondering what the hell's going on... (Open)
- On Oa, Soranik wakes up to find three things: 1.) Larfleeze is attacking, 2.) she and every other humanoid female Lantern are incredibly fat now, and 3.) She's wearing an Orange Lantern Ring in addition to her Green Lantern ring, along with all the o (Open)
- Joker wakes up to find the world is now filled with fat superheroines, and he's the only one who remembers the way things were...
- At the Watchtower, confusion occurs as the Justice League deals with their transformed teammates and the odd reports coming from Earth... (Open)
- z8rIOI http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- IutUPh http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
Or add your own
ESchorcho - 4/26/2016 8:17 AM
mcont44, any update on Cutter Creek?
Yang Xiao Long - 4/25/2016 10:12 PM
Will try and get 2 new stories up son. Plans for a Marvel one and a Sailor Moon one.
gothamalleyviper - 4/25/2016 7:54 PM
Sorry if this last one isn't up to snuff, voice on phone upload.
extreme1 - 4/25/2016 7:25 PM
C. King Corruption is by far my favorite type of erotica, but non-erotic...I prefer corruption, but I got no problem with redemption (My favorite superhero is Gambit and redemption is pretty much the thing that motivates him).
Yang Xiao Long - 4/25/2016 6:47 PM
In erotica: Corruptio
In regular things: Redmption
Meddler - 4/25/2016 6:14 PM
C.King, actually I take it back. If it's executed properly, I think a redemption story would be pretty great.
Meddler - 4/25/2016 6:07 PM
C.King, I don't feel strongly either way, partly because I think the execution can be far more important than the subject matter, but Redemption might be nice since there's not very much of that.
Darth Elsa - 4/25/2016 4:59 PM
Got it up much earlier than expected. SHould have a meanest bitch one today or wednesday at the latest
Darth Elsa - 4/25/2016 2:43 PM
Will have a chapter for Rise of the Shameless around 10pm
C.King - 4/25/2016 12:54 PM
Informal Survey: Which do you love more Redemption, Corruption or love both equal amounts?
You must be a member to post to the wall