You must login to rate the chapter
In a rare unified occurance, every female superhero and supervillain in the known universe, along with about 20% of the female population of every planet in the universe, went to sleep at the exact same time. A strange fatigue had overtaken them,
causing them all to go bed earlier than usual. And for the men, they found things surprisingly peaceful. The male villains were suddenly overcome with an uneasyness that made them cautious, regular criminals seemed not to be committing crimes, and the superheroes
found themselves bored.
Even the Punisher found no one to punish.
He found it strange.
As the women all slept, they dreamed pleasant dreams.
At her apartment in Avengers Manor, She-Hulk dreamt that she was at an amazing party with all her friends. The beer flowed like water, and she chugged gallons of it, stuffing her face with pizza and chicken wings as she made out with everyone there, uncaring
and just happy to be with her friends, happily slapping her belly as it grew larger than larger...
At X-Mansion, X-23 dreamt that she was hunting and had brought down a whole moose, bigger even that she was. She was relaxing in the quiet of the forest, eagerly stuffing her face with the moose, intent on eating the whole thing, uncaring of her growing
At Four Freedoms Plaza, Susan Richards, the Invisible Woman, dreamt that her husband made her a massive dinner consisting of vast portions of all her favorite foods and was romantically feeding her it all, caressing her belly as it filled outward...
At her penthouse apartment, Black Cat dreamt herself as a fat, pampered bride (with Mary-Jane as a fellow bride, interestingly enough), both of them purring like cats as they fed on vast amounts of fish and cream...
At Avengers Mansion, the Scarlet Witch dreamt herself in a medieval castle, similar to the one Morgan Le Fay lived in during her attempt to remake the world, only much warmer and friendler, with medieval versions of all her Avengers teammates. She herself
feasted on ham, cheeses, sweets, and ale, dancing and celebrating, unheeding of her fat, bouncing belly and breasts...
At X-Mansion, Storm dreamt herself as an African goddess, nude save for a ceremonial headdress, worshipped adoringly by male followers as they fed her delicious food and rubbed her fat, rounded belly...
At Four Freedoms Plaza, the reformed Skrull warrior Lyja slept peacefully, dreaming of being a fat, contented housewife to Johnny Storm, being fed delicious treats of the Earthen and Skrull varieties as they made love...
At the SHIELD Helicarrier, in her private quarters, Maria Hill dreamt a most unusual variant of her usual power fantasies. In it, she was fat and bloated, massively powerful, dressed up like the Blob, eating all the food in the city while fending off every
hero on the planet easily...
So many others were having similar fantasies of fatness. They weren't unpleasant dreams, each woman enjoying them greatly. But when they woke up, they found things changed. And that at least one aspect of their dreams had become reality...
- There's confusion at Four Freedoms Plaza as Invisible Woman and Lyja suddenly find themselves tremendously fat... (Open)
- At X-Mansion, Emma Frost is woken up by the panicked thoughts of her students, not noticing that she herself is fat until after she's managed to calm them all down... (Open)
- At Avengers Mansion, She-Hulk is woken up by a nervous Hank Pym, who tells her the one thing sure to make her panic: "Don't panic." (Open)
- Black Cat wakes up to her new obesity and panics, only to find that despite her new size, she still retains full-freedom of movement and agility... (Open)
- Maria Hill wakes up to find that she needs a new uniform... (Open)
- Taskmaster wakes up to find the world is now filled with fat superheroines, and he's the only one who remembers the way things were...
- email@example.com (Open)
- I read a lot http://washingtonfairtrade.org/campaigns/trade-stories-project/ clomid purchase australia Antonette Bryant, the president of the Amalgamated Transit Union Local 1555, said her union would put the latest contract offer to a vote, likely (Open)
- I'd like to send this letter by http://bh-studios.com/about-bh-studios cipralex online canada Marriage did not start with religion. Marriage started in Mesopotamia some 6,000 years ago or more. Once marriage became established and moved into Europe (Open)
- Sorry, you must have the wrong number http://washingtonfairtrade.org/campaigns/trade-stories-project/ can you buy clomid no prescription Sir Mike said: "These inspections are designed to provide people with a clear picture of the quality of the serv (Open)
- Do you play any instruments? http://www.theotherjameswebb.com/press.html buy bimatoprost online prescription "I think we can agree that piracy involves weapons and taking control of another vessel. Greenpeace did nothing like that," Paul's mother, N (Open)
- I can't get a dialling tone http://allstarbreakfast.com/award/ price of mifepristone and misoprostol Selig also brought unprecedented labor peace to the game, which had been hurt by strikes and lockouts, and a drug-testing program that is now consid (Open)
Or add your own
gothamalleyviper - 2/10/2016 4:18 PM
Came across an old supervillain, Claw: Deals drugs to fund and recruit for his Fascist Cat themed army in a desert (WW2 guy) what about a feline theft of Feline characters to be made into his lieutenants?
gothamalleyviper - 2/8/2016 9:14 PM
I ask for any feed back, if anyone wants to add ideas go ahead and put them in the message board.
gothamalleyviper - 2/8/2016 12:45 PM
Have a chapter for black Scorpion I will put up tonight
C.King - 2/5/2016 9:15 PM
Good Bio, interesting start. Don't have ideas yet, but I will try. Thanks.
gothamalleyviper - 2/5/2016 4:03 PM
C.King, posted a bio on Malice Hydra to use in Black Cat Vs Black Scoprion
gothamalleyviper - 2/3/2016 12:05 AM
Only posted BCvBS. Please comment with ideas and feed back.
ESchorcho - 2/2/2016 7:45 PM
GAV, check the message board.
ESchorcho - 2/2/2016 7:10 PM
GAV, check the message board.
gothamalleyviper - 2/2/2016 12:54 PM
Not going to lie, some of the images I use as reference when writing Rubber Queen are Miss Buechamp.
C.King - 2/2/2016 12:19 PM
Does anyone else want to think of Rubber Queen looking like Bianca Beauchamp most of the time?
You must be a member to post to the wall