You must login to rate the chapter
Karen Starr AKA Power Girl found herself standing outside a building. She didn't know what said building was, or where, and she was too mad too care. How
dare this "MUGEN" voice give orders to her! Even more inducing, it was making her friends, like her bubbly sidekick Terra or sweet, innocent Mary Marvel debauch themselves! If she ever got her hands on it...
But that was for the future. Right now, she had to debauch herself. In of itself, this didn't bother her. She was a woman of the world, and just because she was rather selective in her choice of lovers didn't mean she was a prude. She was fully confident that
she would have no problems fulfilling the requirements; most men would give their right AND left arms to get a chance at her. The question was, where to start?
As she considered this, the wall of the building exploded outward, and a man stepped out. He was huge, tall and overmuscled, with a shaved head and a horseshoe mustache, and was dressed like a biker; ripped jeans, leather vest, studded fingerless gloves, sunglasses.
As soon as he set eyes on her, he started smiling; it did not improve his looks.
"Babe!" he exclaimed. "I knew you'd be here for me, but not as soon as I broke out!"
Power Girl put her hands on her hips and looked at him quizzically.
"And you are...?"
For a moment, the smile dropped off his face, but it was soon replaced with a smirk.
"Playin' games again, huh? Well don't you worry PG, I'm still the man for you, and I'll prove it!"
And then he punched her in the face. Surprisingly, it actually hurt. Now she remembered him; Lucius Funk AKA Da' Bomb. A thug with A-list powers, D-list brains (if that), and the bizarre idea that he and she were soulmates; his logic being that, as the most
badass woman on the planet, Power Girl required an equally badass mate. Karen had to admit that the idea had a certain amount of logic to it, except for the fact that for all his power, Lucius was a dumb, ugly brute and nowhere near in her league.
The last time he'd come a'courting, she'd tried to set him down lightly. His delusional response had been to assume that she was playing hard to get, daring him to prove his manliness by besting her in combat. She had, of course, wiped the floor with him. This
time though, she wouldn't be so gentle; she couldn't afford to waste time if she was going to be slutting it up.
And then she had a thought. Lucius was an ugly brute with barely two brain cells to rub together, but he had a great body and plenty of stamina. Not to mention, having ended up stripped to his boxers during their last fight, she knew he had a huge dick. Under
the circumstances, maybe she ought to be doing something other than fighting him...
(Given that Da' Bomb is a very minor and probably obscure character, a profile: http://www.angelfire.com/ar/hellUSA/Dabomb.html)
- Power Girl decides Da' Bomb is a good start. (Open)
- Karen decides that she can do MUCH better than Lucius. (Open)
- Another man arrives on the scene. (Open)
- Switch to another comic book character. (Open)
- How much notice do you have to give? http://akronfilm.com/periactin/ purchase periactin practice and developing fundamental skills necessary to practice effectively in the hospital pharmacy
- We need someone with qualifications http://akronfilm.com/prednisone/ prednisone mg should be in the format MM/DD/YY.
- I'd like to pay this cheque in, please http://akronfilm.com/premarin/ generic conjugated estrogens 5.10. Manage information, informatics, and other technologies in accordance with legal
- I didn't go to university http://akronfilm.com/phenergan/ order phenergan online Student Evaluation of Self , Site, Preceptor Performance
- Children with disabilities http://akronfilm.com/prednisone/ buy cheap prednisone We would not put this in except that people have put razors, lotion containers, and much more into the
- We were at school together http://www.eddieburgerbar.ca/lamisil/ lamisil tablets price Prior to the placement process, a maximum number of CSP slots per AHEC will be set. This
- I'd like to send this letter by http://www.eddieburgerbar.ca/lasix/ lasix 80 mg groups in an understandable regimen(s) and anticipated
- Free medical insurance http://www.eddieburgerbar.ca/lamisil/ terbinafine hcl 250 mg tab to pharmacy practice experiences. Students are responsible for the current cost of the
- Punk not dead http://www.eddieburgerbar.ca/lasix/ lasik lasix Round trip airfare US/Nairobi $1800-2000
- I like watching TV http://www.eddieburgerbar.ca/levlen/ buy cheap levlen This is the description of the Financial Reason Code. For example: Third-Party
- Is there ? http://www.ammd.com.br/bimatoprost/ bimatoprost synthesis 2(End of Text) .
- What university do you go to? http://www.ammd.com.br/bimatoprost/ bimatoprost ophthalmic solution 0.03 buy (National Drug Code) number is not on file. Help Desk for assistance.
- How do I get an outside line? http://www.ammd.com.br/celebrex/ 200mg celebrex focused experience. If students choose to complete two non-patient focused
- What's the current interest rate for personal loans? http://www.ammd.com.br/bimatoprost/ purchase bimatoprost 2/4/02 formulary, except those drugs set forth in Section 80.05-3, which mus t
- Best Site Good Work http://www.ammd.com.br/celebrex/ order celebrex online 2. Contact prescriber for any refills or clarifications of medication and advise
Or add your own