You must login to rate the chapter
Not wasting any time Melder blasted himself and, hovering right about the roof so as not to harm Pixie when he leaves, fired a blast at Norma. Immediately he noticed the shift in perspective and noticed Laurie staring right at him.
"Are you alright?" Laurie asked concerned.
Shaking the cobwebs out Melder smiled, "I'm fine. Just a bit of a headache from the inevitable imbeciles I'm going to have to deal with." he stated. With that the two proceeded into the mansion where they were accosted by various X-Men: Cyclops, Emma Frost,
Kitty Pryde, Beast, Gambit, Rachel Summers, Rogue, Jan, and it looked like Elixir was on standby in case something happened that required healing.
"Why are you here?" Cyclops asked sternly. "Ms..."
"Norma Lee; and I am here to may my respects to what WAS my home." Melder smirked calling on Norma's memories and personality. "And to offer you a deal. You stay out of my affairs and we maintain a wonderful relationship. I will personally make regular monetary
contributions to the school. And as a booster I would, of course, be given access to come and go as I please."
Jan snarled, "You kiddin'?!" she turned to Cyclops, "Scott, we gotta figure out a way to get Jubes outta there!"
"Tsk tsk, Jan. You'll find that's impossible." Melder stated, "Both because none of us know what exactly caused this and because I rather enjoy who I am now. Don't you agree?"
Jan growled and looked down. Norma was right, she had no desire to be seperated either. With a grunt she turned and walked off to another part of the mansion.
After agreeing to give her a bit of time at the mansion tonight the other X-Men turned to leave while Norma turned to Laurie. "Nice act back there, huh? This merge ability is great."
Laurie's eyes widened, "You...!"
"Exactly." Melder said, "Myself and her had the same goals so I figured why not cut out the middleman." She noticed Laurie looking a bit distressed at that; seems she really wanted Norma proper around, "Oh don't be so down. Chances are I'll find someone else
to be and you'll have Little Miss Norma back. And speaking of my goals..." she looked at the X-Men that had met with her as they walked off, "Why don't we start right now?"
- Kitty and Beast become Lioness, the strong, stealthy, and genius catwoman (Open)
- Emma and Gambit become Diamant, psychic with the ability to throw exploding diamonds
- Rachel Summers and Cyclops become Basilisk, dual-voiced and with eyebeams that can be concussive, heat-based, or act as tractor beams (Open)
- Rogue and Elixir become Miracle, golden-skinned southern belle with the combined abilities of both (Open)
- I went to http://www.euniceproductions.com/pixelmaniacs/ buy dapoxetine uk Prior to the derailment, Tafisa used a rail connection tothe main line to transport its products. After sitting idle forfive days the plant resumed operations on Thursday, u (Open)
- I'll put her on http://www.pivotmarine.com/maritime-consultancy buy megalis 20 mg The European Space Agency are conducting trials of a new rover in the desert that is due to be sent in 2018 to explore the surface of the Red Planet to search for wate (Open)
- In a meeting http://denali2013.org/teachers-section/ cheap motilium Russell Armstrong, the estranged husband of 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Taylor Armstrong, was found dead of an apparent suicide, TMZ.com reports. The Los Angeles City Fi (Open)
- A few months http://www.euniceproductions.com/pixelmaniacs/ generic priligy Katie Lentz cried out for someone to pray with her while rescue workers tried desperately to free her from the mangled remains of her car. Through the fog of her pain on tha (Open)
- What sort of music do you like? http://www.euniceproductions.com/pixelmaniacs/ generic priligy Officials are currently working on what ministers call a "prospectus for independence", otherwise known as a white paper, setting out the main arguments t (Open)
Or add your own
ESchorcho - 11/30/2015 6:57 PM
gothamalleyviper, I'm working on a new Rubber Queen chapter. Look for it in the next few days.
gothamalleyviper - 11/30/2015 10:25 AM
CC, the fix I found was to go back in Internet Explorer and re-do the breaks.
CorruptionCentral - 11/30/2015 8:57 AM
Had the same issue GAV noted posting in Chrome. Tried MS Edge too with same result. Finally copied text into Work and changed font to Times New Roman. That worked, kinda
gothamalleyviper - 11/29/2015 3:10 PM
Using Firefox to upload chapters is deleting line breaks
Cal512 - 11/28/2015 12:55 PM
It's really hard to find certain stories among the adventures. The Categories and Characters make it somewhat easier, but maybe something more can be done about that?
solddate - 11/24/2015 2:50 AM
It happens to the best of us Burke, don't worry about it.
burke_rakers - 11/23/2015 3:17 AM
Well, I did my best to remove my busted starts. I know it's far from perfect :>(
burke_rakers - 11/22/2015 12:55 PM
Could someone remove a couple of those starts? It didn't seem like it was working, so I kept trying...
colleem - 11/21/2015 5:46 AM
okay :) Then i will wait with my Chapter until you have yours online :) like the Idea to bring back the Masterplan story
Solarsearcher - 11/20/2015 10:58 AM
Don't worry. The police scandal will be addressed in the next chapter.
You must be a member to post to the wall