by secondchance - 7/19/2014 8:17 PM
OK, I think this will work. Demonic used the following HTML line to post the picture:<span lang="EN"><span lang="EN">
<img width="471" height="617" src="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_KwZjXTMj2hY/TS5hEedE_qI/AAAAAAAAAOk/fha2CeOZDP0/s1600/Jabberwocky600.jpg" style="width: 471px; height: 617px;" /><br /><span lang="EN">
1) The picture you want to post has to already be publically accessible on the Internet.
2) Open a text editor and copy the above example into it.
3) Right click on the picture you want added to your chapter and select properties
a) Copy the picture URL and replace the URL in text file
b) Change the width and height parameters in the text file to
match those of the picture's properties.
4) Write your chapter as you normally would
5) Before you post it, click the '<>' icon at the bottom of the chapter editor box on this site. This will put you in HTML edit mode.
6) Scroll through the HTML code until you find the place in your text that you wish to display the picture.
7) Copy and paste the HTML code from the text file into the Superstories chapter editor box
8) Click the magnifying glass icon on the bottom left of the chapter editor box (Preview mode) and verify that it looks the way you want.
Good luck :-)