Shayera Hol, or Shiera Hall, has had several versions over the years. However, no matter her origins, her appearance, powers and equipment are generally well known. She has large, brown feathered wings, which can support her humanoid body
in flight, sometimes depicted as the result of her Nth metal armour. Her strength, sight and healing are beyond that of a human. Also she is commonly seen to wield weapons constructed from Nth metal, which can disrupt magic. Her most iconic Nth metal equipment
is her Hawk beaked helmet and mace.
- Flight (via defying gravity with Nth metal armour, or her wings)
- Large wings (either an artifical part of her suit when she is portrayed as human, or a part of her natural anatomy when she is portrayed as Thanagarian)
- Nth metal weaponry and armour that can disrupt arcane magics.
- Enhanced healing, strength and sight.
- Reincarnation (Both she and her common love interest, Hawkman, are often depicted as reincarnations of past beings in someway. They are also said to be destined to be reborn again once both pass to begin their lives together anew)
You must log in to add characters
Shendude - 5/20/2013 3:43 PM
Concerning my newest post (Peter's Royal Harem), I'd prefer option three, but I have no objections to any of the others.
Shendude - 5/19/2013 1:01 PM
Not entirely sure what tags to use for my newest episode.
CALIBAN3K - 5/19/2013 9:42 AM
BatPimp. I will post something more next weekend. Hope you could add something during the week...
CALIBAN3K - 5/18/2013 2:16 PM
Thanks BatPimp. If I don´t post anything more this weekend, be sure that I will do the next one.
BatPimp - 5/18/2013 11:29 AM
I'll try to add something to Pandora this weekend. Thanks for posting your contribution to "Trouble in Paradise" and "Changing the scene".
CALIBAN3K - 5/17/2013 11:00 AM
BatPimp. Are you still interesting on posting contributions to "Pandora"?. I liked them.
CALIBAN3K - 5/17/2013 10:58 AM
Hey BatPimp. I like to contribute with "Trouble...". I have posted a thread. But I have only post on weekends.
colleem - 5/16/2013 5:43 AM
Finally at home again. I will try to get "United worlds" get filled with new chapters this Weekend but if you want to take part in it. Be my quest. Still i am unsure if so long Textes are a good idea. What do you think of it?
gothamalleyviper - 5/16/2013 12:15 AM
(Perfect Target)I have an idea but I need a day or two to get it together.
q - 5/15/2013 10:08 PM
The idea I threw out there, I'm more interested in the playing off mutant hatred approach, but other options are there.
You must be a member to post to the wall