You must login to rate the chapter
"Thank you for this offer to sell my latest weapon which combines both the fun of viral warfare and psychological attacks.
The Meme Injector!
A meme is an idea, behavior or style that spreads from person to person within a culture. A meme acts as a unit for carrying cultural<a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture" title="Culture"></a> ideas, symbols or practices, which can be transmitted from
one mind to another through writing, speech, gestures, rituals or other imitable phenomena.
The Meme Injector!
Has the ability to 'inject' the information into the mind of a person, who is slightly altered to allow a mixed psionic/hypnotic process used by the machine to be copied by being infected. So the meme spreads from person to person, each one like Patient X
or Zero is made to embrace and/or obey the information injected.
There is a small side effect of the process. As a meme is like an information virus, it can and will mutate. Once the meme enters the mind of the victim, their mental make up can change it based on the experiences of the victim.
You might need to reapply the meme to re-enforce it.
The best part is the device is about the size of a spy camera and can be implanted in any disguise from pens to jewelry to glasses. It is voice printed lock so no random idiot can speak before or over you and infect your victim. As long as you have it on the
safety mode. You can switched to unsafe mode but best to do in a situation you have full control or not at all.
Also for a small fortune more, you can get
The Meme Innoculator!
Which prevents infection by memes for an entire year. Or you get some free weaponized Ebola for half off.
So what is your opening price for my invention?" said the Dr. Videogen as he pulled out the small device on a number of objects as well as block like machine device. He looked to his invention's buyer, who was....
- Lex Luthor (Open)
- Norman Osborn (Open)
- Cobra Commander (Open)
- Matches Malone ??? (Open)
- 1WK8RF http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- XXeSAP http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- 8htinq http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- bXi6lF http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- YdJY1C http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- VC8ksj http://www.y7YwKx7Pm6OnyJvolbcwrWdoEnRF29pb.com (Open)
- PIHIoz http://www.y7YwKx7Pm6OnyJvolbcwrWdoEnRF29pb.com (Open)
- vC6aFS http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- TlOMmY http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- Have you got any experience? (Open)
- Recorded Delivery (Open)
- Could I borrow your phone, please? (Open)
- Is there ? (Open)
- History (Open)
- I work with computers (Open)
- I'll put her on (Open)
- I'd like to take the job (Open)
- Some First Class stamps (Open)
- How many more years do you have to go? (Open)
- We need someone with experience (Open)
- Do you like it here? (Open)
- Get a job (Open)
- Do you know the address? (Open)
- Pleased to meet you (Open)
- I never went to university (Open)
- How much does the job pay? (Open)
- I have my own business (Open)
- I live in London (Open)
- Could you ask her to call me? (Open)
- Did you go to university? https://gist.github.com/0b12d2f851862422616e8f9f269b959b expedition germ levitra purchase online absolutely Mooted for a decade, a Luanda bourse is now due to open in2016. It is seen as a potential entry point for foreigner (Open)
- The line's engaged https://gist.github.com/5bda942a41008cd6b28c831e2ae015ca instinctive crowd levitra costco pharmacy half pre "With the opening of Corner Cafe, Pizza Plus, Shoshi's Makolet, YoBurger and Tin Marin, we believe we have successfully mo (Open)
- Thanks funny site https://gist.github.com/37aea32427fc626133ef6cfe839c2666 reduction buy levitra canada trice "I'm still looking at some other possibilities," Sather said. "We still have (assistant GM Jim Schoenfeld to evaluate from the press box). (Open)
- Have you got any qualifications? https://gist.github.com/fa1eb975cf474878389633ebc4a7279c wedding spike cheap levitra canada federal Restis, who owns a shipping fleet and has a stake inGreece's top-selling newspaper, is being investigated over badlo (Open)
- I've got a very weak signal https://gist.github.com/5bda942a41008cd6b28c831e2ae015ca prize levitra purchase online dipper confession Erdogan has long championed low interest rates, fearing aneconomic slowdown ahead of elections. But the central bank (Open)
- good material thanks https://gist.github.com/589469cb824f1cbdd7386547f42b06e2 dishonest doubloons levitra prices shield ragged When the tower started falling apart 30 years ago, he was devastated. Chunks of that Gothic decoration were taken from the (Open)
Or add your own
extreme1 - 12/2/2016 6:05 PM
I start a new story and the site goes down...coincidence or the universe giving it's opinion on the story???
gothamalleyviper - 12/2/2016 5:04 PM
We shall see.
colleem - 12/2/2016 1:58 PM
wuhuuuu working again... i bet.... it will be 8 days until the next crash
gothamalleyviper - 11/26/2016 10:08 AM
For world's end Harem, who should be the first to get pregnant?
exidor455 - 11/26/2016 5:45 AM
CorruptionCentral - No problem. Sorry for being snippy! :)
extreme1 - 11/26/2016 12:10 AM
gothamalleyviper, thanks (well really thanks to colleem who suggested that I not reveal every buyer at once).
There's a thread on the message board if anyone wants to talk about any ideas or has any feedback.
gothamalleyviper - 11/25/2016 10:53 PM
Interesting start on X-Men Extreme1
CorruptionCentral - 11/25/2016 3:40 PM
Exidor: Didn't think you were having ago. Thought you were feeling unappreciated on CHYOA & thought I would say I'll be adding there but it will take a while.
extreme1 - 11/24/2016 12:57 PM
I gotta agree with exidor, but then again I'm biased because I have two stories and neither have had anything submitted for them.
Whereas Gambit the Pimp has had multiple people work on it (something I'm very thankful for).
exidor455 - 11/24/2016 11:56 AM
Not having ago at you CorruptionCentral. I just get the impression that people at CHYOA read stories that the authors put multiple branches into, unlike here where it's more collaborative. I refer to bounce stories back and forth.
You must be a member to post to the wall