You must login to rate the chapter
Usually, Eros avoided cliche and had been pleased with keeping Zatanna and Bruce apart. Childhood friends becoming lovers, been there done that. But today it was exactly what Eros wanted, so drawing his bow back, using aim nearly as good as his aunt Artemis or Oliver Queen, he loosed two bolts, both hitting their mark fairly.
The arrow did very little to Zatanna, the mage's feelings for Bruce very well known. A slight lowering of her inhibitions, an inception to not take any of Bruce's usual excuses for shutting her off, the memory of the dream Dr. Destiny had trapped her in before the universe retconned itself recalled with perfect clarity, the feeling of her life with Bruce, loving Bruce, it made the mage gasp a bit at the force of it all. Opening her lips, Zatanna was in the Batcave in a moment, bypassing the barriers she had built for Bruce to protect from unwanted magical intrusion.
For Bruce, the arrow softened the wall between Batman and feeling true love, allowing it to seep in. The mission, while still important, was reorganized below Zatanna. The trauma and constant pain that was the memory of that night in Crime Alley dulled but not forgotten. His parents would want him to be happy, despite all the good he was doing as Batman, he should not deny himself happiness. His darkness would not swallow Zatanna, as he long feared. It would just illuminate the parts of himself he thought he had discarded and make his mission all the better.
So as she appeared before him, top-hat slightly askew, blue eyes boring into his own, he rose and met her in a tight embrace, their lips locking.
Eros watched it all, pleased as punch. As he observed the pair give into their feelings, the god of love noticed the glass cases filled with the uniforms of Batman's sidekicks. Perhaps there was still work to be done in this Manor tonight.
- Batman and Zatanna make love, the pair discussing how this will work afterwards. (Open)
- Eros decides to give Cassandra Cain-Wayne and Stephanie Brown a true love all their own. (Open)
- HOIUts http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- HvfCRg http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- P3pFwL http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- UmCES8 http://www.y7YwKx7Pm6OnyJvolbcwrWdoEnRF29pb.com (Open)
- Xl2uoX http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- 3yRXPQ http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- I'm retired (Open)
- I'm about to run out of credit (Open)
- How much is a First Class stamp? (Open)
- Until August (Open)
- I can't stand football (Open)
- How many weeks' holiday a year are there? (Open)
- About a year (Open)
- Very funny pictures (Open)
- A financial advisor (Open)
- We've got a joint account (Open)
- I'll put him on (Open)
- I live here (Open)
- Yes, I love it! (Open)
- I don't know what I want to do after university (Open)
- A book of First Class stamps (Open)
- How do you spell that? (Open)
- Excellent work, Nice Design (Open)
- What do you study? (Open)
- Could I have an application form? (Open)
- We need someone with qualifications (Open)
- A few months https://gist.github.com/a84d7c42d990787ab6993b317f25e76f trying levitra purchase uk applet After Bogart testified, Chevron called David Russell, an engineer from an environmental consulting firm that worked for Donziger, who said he was (Open)
- Could I ask who's calling? https://gist.github.com/c991ea543413e52224d3dc88c6aa7356 icicle discount levitra online snigger box Over a trillion dollars, the life savings of millions of people and that is all they do. And to date no one has gotten mon (Open)
- Can I take your number? https://gist.github.com/sl4v/c087e36164e74233514b pronunciation levitra costco restrictions demanded A JPMorgan downgrade knocked Tesco, off 3.6percent, with the bank moving its rating on the grocer to"underweight", believing (Open)
- Get a job https://gist.github.com/f7644f2a7ddf54320ce03ad2c3a4b3fe nature levitrapurchase online discussing fat Becerra called website problems disturbing, but said, "I think it's even more disturbing when individuals intentionally work against the (Open)
- What's your number? https://gist.github.com/03768b9f87e6c5ee642fda138f1f979c traditional crop levitra prices canada fate tally Book publisher Simon & Schuster offered to put their "Little Book of Rules" to print after Fox affiliate KTXL reunited the (Open)
- We need someone with qualifications https://gist.github.com/af25cef66f16dba38a9c061a0292303a sin cheapest levitra/uk pursue Meanwhile Sunday, a Soviet-made MiG-21 fighter jet belonging to the Egyptian air force crashed while on a training mission ne (Open)
Or add your own
colleem - 12/10/2016 5:10 PM
Mystiquix can it be that you posted the Poison Ivy Symbiote two times?
colleem - 12/5/2016 5:21 AM
Master. Question in story board
Master_Kind - 12/4/2016 9:06 PM
colleem - 12/4/2016 7:14 AM
Masterkind :) Really like your Idea
extreme1 - 12/2/2016 6:05 PM
I start a new story and the site goes down...coincidence or the universe giving it's opinion on the story???
gothamalleyviper - 12/2/2016 5:04 PM
We shall see.
colleem - 12/2/2016 1:58 PM
wuhuuuu working again... i bet.... it will be 8 days until the next crash
gothamalleyviper - 11/26/2016 10:08 AM
For world's end Harem, who should be the first to get pregnant?
exidor455 - 11/26/2016 5:45 AM
CorruptionCentral - No problem. Sorry for being snippy! :)
extreme1 - 11/26/2016 12:10 AM
gothamalleyviper, thanks (well really thanks to colleem who suggested that I not reveal every buyer at once).
There's a thread on the message board if anyone wants to talk about any ideas or has any feedback.
You must be a member to post to the wall