You must login to rate the chapter
Hovering over the worlds of superheroes and the comics based on their lives, the Alpha Male force decided instead to search on the worlds which were the base of Live Action Television in other worlds. Yet there was an overlap. Worlds based on comic books
which became television shows and worlds where the shows themselves inspired the comics.
Star Trek and Doctor Who. Smallville and Arrow. Xena: Warrior Princess and Hercules: The Legendary Journeys. Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. Grimm and Charmed. Battlestar Galatica and The X-Files.
Plenty of choices on which to pop into and increase the manly power of one of the male figures which one could see. The question is which world to visit, which man to enhance with ultimate masculinity? The answer ended up being the world of...
- Star Trek (Open)
- Smallville (Open)
- Xena: Warrior Princess (Open)
- Some show without a comic (Open)
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer (Open)
- Birds of Prey (Open)
- Arrow (Open)
- I read a lot http://www.experimentalconversations.com/issue/spring-2013/ buy trazodone hcl Joel began playing in local bands before releasing a debut album in 1971 that was indifferently received, before 1973’s Piano Man provided his signature (Open)
- I'm originally from Dublin but now live in Edinburgh http://updatecontent.com/service/ cheap stendra "The well design and procedures, operations procedureswere all done before we actually farmed in," he told a caller,according to Ellison's decision (Open)
- The United States http://carissaphelps.com/training/ avanafil online Thomson Airways, the first British carrier to use theDreamliner, operated its first commerical flight using thelightweight, fuel-efficient jet on a special flight fromLondon's Gatw (Open)
- I want to report a http://www.muruniiduk.ee/products Buy Fenofibrate Online â??I love that I can experiment with food,â? said Pogrebinsky, who trained at Manhattanâ??s French Culinary Institute, now the International Culinary Center. â??I want to (Open)
- I saw your advert in the paper http://updatecontent.com/service/ stendra tablets President Barack Obama on Monday acknowledged technical problems that he described as "kinks in the system." He also promised a "tech surge" by leading technology talen (Open)
Or add your own
C.King - 2/5/2016 9:15 PM
Good Bio, interesting start. Don't have ideas yet, but I will try. Thanks.
gothamalleyviper - 2/5/2016 4:03 PM
C.King, posted a bio on Malice Hydra to use in Black Cat Vs Black Scoprion
gothamalleyviper - 2/3/2016 12:05 AM
Only posted BCvBS. Please comment with ideas and feed back.
ESchorcho - 2/2/2016 7:45 PM
GAV, check the message board.
ESchorcho - 2/2/2016 7:10 PM
GAV, check the message board.
gothamalleyviper - 2/2/2016 12:54 PM
Not going to lie, some of the images I use as reference when writing Rubber Queen are Miss Buechamp.
C.King - 2/2/2016 12:19 PM
Does anyone else want to think of Rubber Queen looking like Bianca Beauchamp most of the time?
gothamalleyviper - 2/2/2016 11:03 AM
C.King, posted in message boards, I would think Aquamans smell would be shark level, but only in water. ES+CK, may post a chapter each depending on what time I get done tonight
C.King - 2/2/2016 8:38 AM
Do you think Aquaman has a super sense of smell like a shark? For an episode?
gothamalleyviper - 2/2/2016 7:44 AM
C.King I have an idea for who Hydra should send, it is twisted and borrows from another story train here, ES I had some ideas I will do latter this week
You must be a member to post to the wall