You must login to rate the chapter
Karen Starr AKA Power Girl found herself standing outside a building. She didn't know what said building was, or where, and she was too mad too care. How
dare this "MUGEN" voice give orders to her! Even more inducing, it was making her friends, like her bubbly sidekick Terra or sweet, innocent Mary Marvel debauch themselves! If she ever got her hands on it...
But that was for the future. Right now, she had to debauch herself. In of itself, this didn't bother her. She was a woman of the world, and just because she was rather selective in her choice of lovers didn't mean she was a prude. She was fully confident that
she would have no problems fulfilling the requirements; most men would give their right AND left arms to get a chance at her. The question was, where to start?
As she considered this, the wall of the building exploded outward, and a man stepped out. He was huge, tall and overmuscled, with a shaved head and a horseshoe mustache, and was dressed like a biker; ripped jeans, leather vest, studded fingerless gloves, sunglasses.
As soon as he set eyes on her, he started smiling; it did not improve his looks.
"Babe!" he exclaimed. "I knew you'd be here for me, but not as soon as I broke out!"
Power Girl put her hands on her hips and looked at him quizzically.
"And you are...?"
For a moment, the smile dropped off his face, but it was soon replaced with a smirk.
"Playin' games again, huh? Well don't you worry PG, I'm still the man for you, and I'll prove it!"
And then he punched her in the face. Surprisingly, it actually hurt. Now she remembered him; Lucius Funk AKA Da' Bomb. A thug with A-list powers, D-list brains (if that), and the bizarre idea that he and she were soulmates; his logic being that, as the most
badass woman on the planet, Power Girl required an equally badass mate. Karen had to admit that the idea had a certain amount of logic to it, except for the fact that for all his power, Lucius was a dumb, ugly brute and nowhere near in her league.
The last time he'd come a'courting, she'd tried to set him down lightly. His delusional response had been to assume that she was playing hard to get, daring him to prove his manliness by besting her in combat. She had, of course, wiped the floor with him. This
time though, she wouldn't be so gentle; she couldn't afford to waste time if she was going to be slutting it up.
And then she had a thought. Lucius was an ugly brute with barely two brain cells to rub together, but he had a great body and plenty of stamina. Not to mention, having ended up stripped to his boxers during their last fight, she knew he had a huge dick. Under
the circumstances, maybe she ought to be doing something other than fighting him...
(Given that Da' Bomb is a very minor and probably obscure character, a profile: http://www.angelfire.com/ar/hellUSA/Dabomb.html)
- Power Girl decides Da' Bomb is a good start. (Open)
- Karen decides that she can do MUCH better than Lucius. (Open)
- Another man arrives on the scene. (Open)
- Switch to another comic book character. (Open)
- MMZinq http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- LJx2wU http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- vtyGFg http://www.y7YwKx7Pm6OnyJvolbcwrWdoEnRF29pb.com (Open)
- OBsAWD http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- I'd like to send this to (Open)
- Hold the line, please (Open)
- I'd like to apply for this job (Open)
- I like it a lot (Open)
- History (Open)
- What do you want to do when you've finished? (Open)
- What university do you go to? (Open)
- Have you got any qualifications? (Open)
- About a year (Open)
- perfect design thanks (Open)
- There's a three month trial period https://gist.github.com/9d14fbeafa9e51e79c323909629da2c1 is levitra price cvs optional version The national pathway has been in place across Halton since 2011 and helps doctors, nurses, care home staff and other he (Open)
- Is this a temporary or permanent position? https://gist.github.com/888effff4d6f8e430cf8a3afb02576d9 expression buy levitra tablets ease Still, there are also a few surprises. Knoxville, Tenn., (No. 13) – not Grand Ole Opry home Nashville &ndas (Open)
- When do you want me to start? https://gist.github.com/fe66e4b60673efffbf1e4f697108ebb8 holy ambiguous purchase levitra online valuation The magazine â??found the Impala is competitive with carsthat cost $20,000 more, including the Audi A6 and Lexus (Open)
- How do you do? https://gist.github.com/2c39fc510d935c423acf158d7923ba9d begun levitra cost cvs tournament pry While Mr Carney has struggled to get his message across, the Bank of Japan and European Central Bank have continued or expanded their loose (Open)
- Is this a temporary or permanent position? https://gist.github.com/2fa48d32743b7ff8f2cd90ff2375a580 link decidedly levitra online australia article somewhere In March, the tenants filed a suit in housing court in an attempt to force Bombart to make (Open)
- Nice to meet you https://gist.github.com/cd3700a31d904b16dcb5b8010e39bac1 notable levitra prescription prices honeycomb servant With quarterly results due this week, no agreement appearsin sight despite its aim for a deal by the end of September. Th (Open)
- We'll need to take up references https://gist.github.com/0aed5f72748d81d51244d7c9a117e2c6 unseen culprit levitra online usa spiteful informed The TUC has become increasingly frustrated about the growing use of the loophole known as the Swedish derog (Open)
Or add your own