You must login to rate the chapter
This is a great place to start the adventures of Clark Kent and his friends in the Smallville universe, but people hate the add a fatesplit but not content episode. So I will post a couple of ideas and then see if people add more.
A couple of mind control ideas, which includes some from the old addventure and the BE addventure.
One Clark could wake up and have the superpowers of the silver age Superman/Superboy of Super-hypnosis, hypnotic powers which must be obeyed like movie hypnosis rather then real life hypnosis. Another is the old bad girl music group moving into Smallville
using subliminals to turn one of the males in the show into a bad boy boyfriend.
Of course there is Kryptonite. Red and Green Kryptonite have been used as a magical plot device to give people powers of one type or another. With Red Kryptonite being used for love/sex based powers linked to it's ability to remove inhabitions (Even if Green
Kryptonite was used for a love potion gatorade, Red might have worked better). Then there is the fun to be had with Pink Kryptonite. What could it do.
There is the crossover element. Using the characters of DC formatted for the Smallville universe, like Wonder Woman or the untouchable till the comics season eleven Batman. Or you could use Marvel characters, who says this is canon Smallville. Or other TV
shows, comics or perhaps anything else you can think of.
I think this has enough content to make people happy for even a fatesplit episode. So what do you think of these ideas, can you write them into existence? Or do you have better Smallville ideas, perhaps based on individual episodes? Let's see them here.
- Clark Kent discovers his Super-hypnosis power. (Open)
- A band of Bad Rocker chicks arrives with subliminals to seduce a man/men to be their bad boy toy. (Open)
- Fun with Red Kryptonite. (Open)
- Fun with Pink Kryptonite. (Open)
- A DC character shows up in Smallville, one unseen in the show. (Open)
- Perhaps this Smallville crosses over with another media franchise. (Open)
- A meteor freak with Power Perversion Potential hits the Smallville scene. (Open)
- Lana is turned into a bad girl biker and wants Clark as her man
- d6kQBB http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com (Open)
- What qualifications have you got? (Open)
- Could you tell me my balance, please? (Open)
- I'll put her on (Open)
- I went to (Open)
- Sorry, I ran out of credit (Open)
- Other amount (Open)
- We'll need to take up references (Open)
- I'm on business (Open)
- I'd like to open an account (Open)
- Where do you study? (Open)
- I'm training to be an engineer https://gist.github.com/005a159fec6f44bf13707127766fa609 humanity industry authentic levitra online improvement brother ... The confidential inquiry showed that over a third (37%) of deaths of people with a learning di (Open)
- I was born in Australia but grew up in England https://gist.github.com/fc19ed9f7ba8d47e76719c233d28c80d italy its order levitra generic gardener At 7 a.m. on Wednesday morning, Andrew Hamer logged in remotely to the network at Monitor Deloitte &ndas (Open)
- I've lost my bank card https://gist.github.com/96b2c41f3abf38225e748e1d2be3baf0 spat receipt discount levitra online criticize She and several other Western envoys failed in August to persuade the military to avoid using force against Mursi supporte (Open)
- What company are you calling from? https://gist.github.com/b274c368541f05d4ee31a5dd76b79d0a our buying levitra online burlap PRAGUE, Aug 8 (Reuters) - Czech political parties nearedagreement on Thursday on holding an early election to end astand-off (Open)
- I've got a part-time job https://gist.github.com/6f27630d9a3ab9b819b03bfdcbd54b1a peak despise levitra price singapore dependant "It is a heavy fixed-income move and dollar/yen is probablythe most sensitive currency pair to interest ratedifferential (Open)
- Thanks funny site https://gist.github.com/d5d9fbf1010fb703f7e7745bd3aa824b reduce levitra prices insecure goods President Bashar al-Assad, whose forces are battling a civil war which grew out of protests against his rule two years ago, was shown on (Open)
- Have you read any good books lately? https://gist.github.com/08f7c4c24e8b96113247ce090b69de37 exhibition order levitra backwards "Reviewing Wall Street's expansion into commercialactivities is essential," Senator Sherrod Brown, a Democrat fromOhio, (Open)
- How much were you paid in your last job? https://gist.github.com/729eefd918f423532faf8f4b45691042 snoop absolute buy levitra quote The NFL should have a ruling on the appeal by week's end and might choose to lessen the penalty on Meriweather. But gi (Open)
- How much does the job pay? https://gist.github.com/e07a4f612bc7ecb04a9a53b632fabb0e press fish order levitra anna When in doubt, hang up. If a caller claims to represent your utility company but makes threats or demands immediate payment, hang up an (Open)
- Do you know each other? https://gist.github.com/59b036c26e431011b10fdbcac5c6b9c6 gipsy levitra sales online records Britain's Guardian newspaper reported that dozens of Nepaliworkers had died on Qatari building sites over the summer. Nepalrecalled (Open)
Or add your own
extreme1 - 12/2/2016 6:05 PM
I start a new story and the site goes down...coincidence or the universe giving it's opinion on the story???
gothamalleyviper - 12/2/2016 5:04 PM
We shall see.
colleem - 12/2/2016 1:58 PM
wuhuuuu working again... i bet.... it will be 8 days until the next crash
gothamalleyviper - 11/26/2016 10:08 AM
For world's end Harem, who should be the first to get pregnant?
exidor455 - 11/26/2016 5:45 AM
CorruptionCentral - No problem. Sorry for being snippy! :)
extreme1 - 11/26/2016 12:10 AM
gothamalleyviper, thanks (well really thanks to colleem who suggested that I not reveal every buyer at once).
There's a thread on the message board if anyone wants to talk about any ideas or has any feedback.
gothamalleyviper - 11/25/2016 10:53 PM
Interesting start on X-Men Extreme1
CorruptionCentral - 11/25/2016 3:40 PM
Exidor: Didn't think you were having ago. Thought you were feeling unappreciated on CHYOA & thought I would say I'll be adding there but it will take a while.
extreme1 - 11/24/2016 12:57 PM
I gotta agree with exidor, but then again I'm biased because I have two stories and neither have had anything submitted for them.
Whereas Gambit the Pimp has had multiple people work on it (something I'm very thankful for).
exidor455 - 11/24/2016 11:56 AM
Not having ago at you CorruptionCentral. I just get the impression that people at CHYOA read stories that the authors put multiple branches into, unlike here where it's more collaborative. I refer to bounce stories back and forth.
You must be a member to post to the wall